NI Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe how much she talks about being back cooking and all she does is throw together different packaged foods. It's hilarious

Reactions: 5
Can't believe how much she talks about being back cooking and all she does is throw together different packaged foods. It's hilarious
So proud of herself and she couldn't even mash her own potato!!! Would dread to think what she was eating when she wasn't cooking if she calls that cooking.

• Haha
Yes, it really is. One in a million? I wish I lived in the world of your statistics. Not looking to continue to discuss this with you cause it’s futile. Children can’t consent to their images and lives being shared online, in the case of “influencers” who make a living from their content, this is exploitation. As I said previously, let’s after to disagree.
There’s at least one sex offended of some variety on every street

Reactions: 2
There’s at least one sex offended of some variety on every street
They walk among us, everywhere. Those who have been caught and convicted, those who have not been caught and those who have not acted YET. It’s frightening and real and whilst I’d love to live in blissful ignorance, protecting my children is my priority. ALL children deserve to be protected as much as we possibly can. I just did not have the energy to keep repeating myself 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Danielledonohoe

Admitted the other day she'd had botox a while back. No provlem with that, each to their own.

Went today for more and harped on about the importance of being transparent if you have botox and are showcasing make up products as it makes all the difference to the make up going on - the same doll who kept quiet about hers until recently?

Make yer mind up love!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Danielledonohoe

Admitted the other day she'd had botox a while back. No provlem with that, each to their own.

Went today for more and harped on about the importance of being transparent if you have botox and are showcasing make up products as it makes all the difference to the make up going on - the same doll who kept quiet about hers until recently?

Make yer mind up love!
She is a dose

• Heart
If you’re not bothered, why do you keep trying to explain it away?
I responded to the comment once. I didn’t keep explaining anything 😂 can you not read the one response about it 🤦‍♀️

People like you lot just show how much of a cesspit NI is 😂 someone said I know “everyone” I said I responded to the one thread, someone said convenient, I said I don’t care what an anonymous person online thinks, how is the second comment trying to explain again? 😂 headcases

I responded to the comment once. I didn’t keep explaining anything 😂 can you not read the one response about it 🤦‍♀️

People like you lot just show how much of a cesspit NI is 😂 someone said I know “everyone” I said I responded to the one thread, someone said convenient, I said I don’t care what an anonymous person online thinks, how is the second comment trying to explain again? 😂 headcases
Wow! 😏 Still explaining… 🤣 ‘you lot’ and ‘cesspit NI is’ very sweeping statements to make and you can’t put everyone in NI in the same bracket.

Your cage has obviously been well and truly rattled 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow! 😏 Still explaining… 🤣 ‘you lot’ and ‘cesspit NI is’ very sweeping statements to make and you can’t put everyone in NI in the same bracket.

Your cage has obviously been well and truly rattled 🍿
No hun, I’m questioning your logic. Which you clearly don’t like as you are still coming out with a load of shite and can’t answer 😂 Show me where I’m still “explaining” anything 🤦‍♀️ Trust me, if I was rattled you’d know, but considering you can’t show me any logic, I’ll continue to be unrattled. You keep going though 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This thread is being taken over with you two bickering. Take it elsewhere or give it a rest.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.