Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
What’s copper fox??
My Copper Fox
Ive been following Catherine for a few years now. I didn’t know she had made her account private. She’s a full time mum with 3 girls. Although she called the youngest girl Noah?! Lol she’s not the worst, but she’s definitely guilty of a few typical insta hun behaviours. Especially over sharing her young girls. They seem to live a very comfortable life. She’s a Christian and has recently partnered with Laura-Jane from My Homely Haven to start a new venture called Selah Sessions. From what I gather it’s a bible bashing event for fellow Christian women 😂

Also just on a side note, does anyone know how you are meant to tell if someone goes private if you are already following them? Because their page doesn’t look any different and nothing changes. They still have over 10k followers and use their Instagram for business and to make money (Catherine’s is her oils), so how is anyone supposed to know? 🤔

Attachments

Pinkpea

He was honestly lovely back then! Used to go to the same gym at points. I seen him recently and in person he was the same old phil I knew 10/15 years ago. I often wonder if it’s all just a big persona he puts on to impress other “fitness people” to get more people in to buy his courses. I honestly don’t know what’s changed. Probably having money has changed him.

That’s not completely correct. You can do a one day phlebotomy course, and go on to learn injectables the same day. And obtain the same insurance as anyone else. I have friends who have done it recently.
I had mine done by a dentist who made a complete mess. The girl I’ve been going to for years now wasn’t medically trained beforehand, and she’s been doing aesthetics for many years and is as trained as anyone else, and better at her job than most people who where doctors etc beforehand.
Yes that was the point I was trying to make, aesthetics is a job in its self you deff need someone who's trained in complications but who has an amazing eye for beauty and can combine treatments because more than often that's required. I'd never go to my gp or his nurse or local chemist for cheek filler just cause they're a medic? I want someone who loves their job, is fully trained, insured and gives amazing results.

cocobutter20

A bit off topic but I haven’t lived in NI for a while, can someone fill me in;

what’s the deal with all the instahuns going crazy over the north coast? Don’t get me wrong, it’s a beautiful area but I never thought of it as being upmarket or especially trendy? I can understand the likes of Cathy Martin relentlessy tagging herself in Helens bay and the Lisburn road because those were always deemed nice, upmarket areas.

same with Greenisland - what’s it like these days?
Greenisland still Jordanstown wanna be

Dilly2022

Wee girl is deluded. Why would anyone put that on a social platform. She is fame hungry. All for attention and more "fans". He's as fool as her. Feel sorry for anyone who is in this position but it doesn't seem right one minute talking vulgar and then crying she wants a child. Plenty of children here need loved. No doubt "I'm taking you all on my journey". Don't forget to pay to subscribe 😳
Im all for people talking about their problems. But there’s better ways of doing it than sitting the way she did last night. There was many better ways she could have handled it instead of sitting there with that face and walking off to be sick etc to carry on the dramatic effect 😩

People are fools paying for this

Meaning ‘you s will be paying for my ivf ‘
You get the first round free, but they seem to be adopting instead as she can’t carry, well has a reduced chance of being able to carry to fill term. Hence the adoption. Plus getting a baby is near on impossible at adoption

Dilly2022

If you’re not bothered, why do you keep trying to explain it away?
I responded to the comment once. I didn’t keep explaining anything 😂 can you not read the one response about it 🤦‍♀️

People like you lot just show how much of a cesspit NI is 😂 someone said I know “everyone” I said I responded to the one thread, someone said convenient, I said I don’t care what an anonymous person online thinks, how is the second comment trying to explain again? 😂 headcases

Mixup

I wouldn't say that was the root off the problem. Dominic is the root off the problem. What an absolute bell end 🤮 he slept with Aine a few mths ago & Aine held her hands up & sent megan flowers apologising. The were split up at the time. Aine is genuinely a lovely girl. Megan & dom have been threatening her ever since & he was all over tik tok coked off his head saying he was coming to burn her house down. Poor girl had to phone the police. Megan phoned her again a few days ago & dom. They went live saying saying aines daddy needed to die like her brother who sadly passed away. Honestly them 2 are disgusting 🤢 Even his baby mama grace & his sister are liking all the posts on that Belfast tiktokers. In that live that's on tiktok Amy broke her heart crying that dominic & megan sat with her few weeks ago & Dominic had said... I've no kid in Derry in fact that one that's meant to be mine needs to die like her ma, they can go and fuck, they're nothing to do with me! While Megan laughed 😟😥 poor grace was on the live & had to put her phone down she was so upset understandable. I'm just aghast at their discusting, vile behaviours! Megan phoned another girl yesterday morning to say she was going to burn her house down too with her child in it 😳 she's on a suspended sentence so that's very stupid to do publicly. I actually hate them 2 😡 and I also need to get off my phone & back to work lol 😂
Holy good fuck that's madness!!!! Who gives these dick heads money/gifts 😭 is aines daddy not a boxer? Yer man domshould be careful he will upset the wrong person some day