NI Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what Gris Derry (Grace, Dominic Kellys Baby Mama) is seething about this morning on tiktok? 🤔 Something happened last night think with that megan mcallister one! What I did miss??

Reactions: 1
I saw that emilymarymcc got a return on her plugging for work in the name of “supporting” small local businesses… and what was her return on begging…? Some Christmas decorations. What an example to her kids. They are kindly gifted with no obligation to share, but she’s doing that anyway out of the 💫kindness of her heart💫 because they really are wonderful decorations! I wonder if they are wonderful enough… and if her kindness extends to, you know, actually giving them custom and paying for them? I’m guessing not.

honestly, just get a job. Or if you can’t get a job, maybe be honest about how you’d be in serious trouble without parental help. Maybe be honest that you are wildly immature in relying on mum and dad even now, when you have two kids yourself? How you need to take responsibility for yourself, stop making excuses, now you have two dependents.

Hate how this immaturity and privilege is normalised. I wish they’d all get a grip and set abetter example for their kids, instead of exploiting them to help bring in an income.

Reactions: 6
Can someone please discuss wtf is going on in the megan mcallister and dominic kelly lives with that girl laverne?? She's gifted thousands to them, a vulnerable adult!! He mailed her to come on and gift more wtf!! And Amy braniff is liking Meg & doms stuff, commenting and still doing begging after the uproar tonight!! Please someone make it make sense!! 😳

Reactions: 2
Can someone please discuss wtf is going on in the megan mcallister and dominic kelly lives with that girl laverne?? She's gifted thousands to them, a vulnerable adult!! He mailed her to come on and gift more wtf!! And Amy braniff is liking Meg & doms stuff, commenting and still doing begging after the uproar tonight!! Please someone make it make sense!! 😳
I didnt see what went on today but they have their own thread under tiktokers on here

none of that made sense to me 😅 I also need someone to make it make sense

I see Rebecca Ward is getting that delightful neck tattoo removed. Why do people spend so much money on tattoos to get them removed

Reactions: 1
I think she’s only in her 40s. Her bio says 40+? I always say she has great hair but she’s an awful dose. It’s like she’s trying so hard to be act like one of those insta huns without realising it’s not a good look. Completely self absorbed and materialistic. Some of her recent content show her true colours imo. She always seems so entitled
She doesn’t seem to work yet is full time tripping to the Westbury. I just find her strange, I’ve no idea why she has a following.

Is Danielle Donohoe trying to be DiggMama, also did she say ‘Welcome till our week 2’ instead of Welcome to?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nothings real in this world man. False personas, false eye lashes, boobs, lips, bums profiles etc, etc, etc.
We're all living in a make believe world, a world of our own fantasy. A world where everyone would appear to need some sort of gratification, whether it's Tik Tok, or living way above their means. Take away the bling, take away the accessories (make up etc. Men, women) and then take a real serious look at yourself. And you'll realise youre only important in your own wee world. We are all forgettable.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
is Rebecca Maguire dating jack Brien? brother of tiff and jess? noticed he's been in a few of her insta stories recently. surely she's a good few years older than him?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.