NI Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grainne McCoy will be flat out at the awards tonight recruiting all the insta huns to her hocus pocus proctor Gallagher shite 🤣

Reactions: 1
Every day these 'influencers' are getting more & more unrelatable!!
Has Danielle Donohoe won the lotto? ....constant buying recently & very expensive stuff at that including Handbag at almost £200 from flannels. Every couple of days she's been showing off more gear...endless shopping for her Else & Marls (please says your daughters name properly!!) And to be truthfully honest I think her fashion sense is awful 🤷‍♀️.
When does she actually 'work'?

Reactions: 13
That Marty Dish You Were Here and his two tag alongs have got absolutely ridiculous. So shady as to whether he’s being paid to advertise/gifted - by the looks of it he’d turn up to the opening of a tin of beans if he thought it was a freebie

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else absolutely cringing at these awards? Them acting all shocked when they win yet they nominated themselves! How desperate 😂
Some of the winners were just so predictable as well. All mates with Digg mama

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What did you s think of Rebecca maguire s latest post ?
I mean.. she’s not wrong. It’s not well executed - like why is education important? She includes a little bit in the caption but her reel is so about how proud she was on her graduation day yada yada

Personally this is something I’m a huge advocate of. I am SO passionate about encouraging young people to push through with education - especially tertiary education. It shouldn’t be the reserve of the extra clever, it shouldn’t just be for the middle class. It shouldn’t be unaffordable. It shouldn’t just be for STEM subjects.

Like Rebecca, I come from a working class background and my existence is.. a world away from what my grandparents and great grandparents experienced. The opportunities I’ve had, the way I’m able to interact with society, my social mobility - it’s 90% down to being well educated. I could talk about it for hours.

So yeh, better than the usual influence #gifted a facial or a trip to the galgorm at least

Reactions: 9
I mean.. she’s not wrong. It’s not well executed - like why is education important? She includes a little bit in the caption but her reel is so about how proud she was on her graduation day yada yada

Personally this is something I’m a huge advocate of. I am SO passionate about encouraging young people to push through with education - especially tertiary education. It shouldn’t be the reserve of the extra clever, it shouldn’t just be for the middle class. It shouldn’t be unaffordable. It shouldn’t just be for STEM subjects.

Like Rebecca, I come from a working class background and my existence is.. a world away from what my grandparents and great grandparents experienced. The opportunities I’ve had, the way I’m able to interact with society, my social mobility - it’s 90% down to being well educated. I could talk about it for hours.

So yeh, better than the usual influence #gifted a facial or a trip to the galgorm at least
Yes I agree . I was shocked by the post . Not usually her form . But I think she wants brownie points to grow this aesthetics career and wants to be viewed differently

Yes I agree . I was shocked by the post . Not usually her form . But I think she wants brownie points to grow this aesthetics career and wants to be viewed differently
I completely agree- I feel that she was using that to boost her aesthetics career as the next stories she shared were patient reviews. I’ve had a few encounters with her in Belfast were she she was rude and looked down on us as if we were beneath her. One thing that annoyed me with her (and it’s totally stupid in my opinion) but the amount of complaining she did about her 30th birthday last year- she went on and on about it for weeks and threw a ‘death to my 20s’ themed party really made me think it was slightly insensitive as working in her field of pharmacy she should know that there are people and families out there with loved ones who have sadly passed on long before they ever reached 30 and that growing older is a privilege denied to many- I work on the exact same field as her and I see it every week in work and it breaks my heart. Maybe I’m too sensitive but that’s my 2 cents worth

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I can’t see this aesthetics career working for her 2bh . Array aesthetics made a bad move when they took her on . She’s rude arrogant and jumped up

Reactions: 2
I swear there’s a high demand for pharmacists at the moment? And she’s choosing to become a bloody Botox injector. What a waste.

Was also surprised she’d paired up with the Dept of Ed because… this isn’t really how govt agencies usually operate but then again it’s a devolved area.

Sounds like she’s another influencer getting behind a legitimate cause for their own gain then.

Serenity ten getting freebies all over the place but not saying gifted or ad . She’s a joke

Reactions: 4
I swear there’s a high demand for pharmacists at the moment? And she’s choosing to become a bloody Botox injector. What a waste.

Was also surprised she’d paired up with the Dept of Ed because… this isn’t really how govt agencies usually operate but then again it’s a devolved area.

Sounds like she’s another influencer getting behind a legitimate cause for their own gain then.
Deffo is demand for pharmacists but it’s hard work and long hours. If you’re after the money and less work then aesthetics is easier.

Yes and her new group. £10 per month to help folk. Yet AA say service keeps them sober. Yet she’s charging!!

I used to like her. She's tagging mcatamneys butcher all the time in stuff but never an ad or gifted tag.

The face stuff - is it a #collab?

Ans those who are appearing in her group videos, LMA for one (and I like her) do they get paid or are their services gifted to make money for Geraldine?

Reactions: 3
I used to like her. She's tagging mcatamneys butcher all the time in stuff but never an ad or gifted tag.

The face stuff - is it a #collab?

Ans those who are appearing in her group videos, LMA for one (and I like her) do they get paid or are their services gifted to make money for Geraldine?
Yes report. !

She really is a joke . She’s not tagging mcatamney s everyday and not getting paid

Am I the only person who finds Digg Mama a complete and utter dose?

I never see posts on here calling her out like I do other influencers which makes me think maybe I am.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.