NI Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s mad how she’s made a ‘business’ out of what she’s doing, being good at editing on your phone obvs pays well the many businesses she ‘helps’ obvs not for free either. Did she keep all her followers just from her childrens wear shop! Was OSF not at the awards last night? Mad how they’re trying to make this something & a ‘reputable’ awards ceremony 🤯🤔🫣🫠

Reactions: 5
It’s mad how she’s made a ‘business’ out of what she’s doing, being good at editing on your phone obvs pays well the many businesses she ‘helps’ obvs not for free either. Did she keep all her followers just from her childrens wear shop! Was OSF not at the awards last night? Mad how they’re trying to make this something & a ‘reputable’ awards ceremony 🤯🤔🫣🫠
yeah I don’t get it just an awards ceremony handing out rewards to her mates, when I see a businesses use people like this for promotion I make a mental note to avoid giving them any custom in the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Am I the only person who finds Digg Mama a complete and utter dose?

I never see posts on here calling her out like I do other influencers which makes me think maybe I am.
No your definitely not the only one, think she has her own page now, organising influencer awards did you ever hear anything like it. Get a job and give us peace from that screeching voice

Reactions: 8
Am I the only person who finds Digg Mama a complete and utter dose?

I never see posts on here calling her out like I do other influencers which makes me think maybe I am.
Anyone else absolutely cringing at these awards? Them acting all shocked when they win yet they nominated themselves! How desperate 😂
Some of the winners were just so predictable as well. All mates with Digg mama
Totally agree , it’s like a exclusive group who just like to praise one another’s ego.Most of them she has done promotional work for them .it’s like if you rub my back I will rub yours.

She really is a joke . She’s not tagging mcatamney s everyday and not getting paid
She obviously looking for them to make her a rep for them , definitely fishing for it.

She really is a joke . She’s not tagging mcatamney s everyday and not getting paid
She obviously looking for them to make her a rep for them , definitely fishing for it.

No your definitely not the only one, think she has her own page now, organising influencer awards did you ever hear anything like it. Get a job and give us peace from that screeching voice
Sure she advertises as a social media consultant!! Didn’t know there was a degree in that🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone follow those two girls I think they are sisters Kiersha & Bethany McKenna? All they seem to do is take slutty pics in their bedroom or random car parks :ROFLMAO:
Thank god someone else said this i’ve been thinking it for the longest time😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Does anyone follow those two girls I think they are sisters Kiersha & Bethany McKenna? All they seem to do is take slutty pics in their bedroom or random car parks :ROFLMAO:
I know that family(not personally, but via work) and I find the whole lot of them fascinating.....not in a good way.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Any threads for Annalivia Hynds? She reminds me of Begarty on her stories making a fool of her man today

Reactions: 2
They keep coming up on my Instagram and I don’t have any words. Do they have jobs or are they full time influencers ✌
I believe full time influencers and the younger barely attended school when she should have been. Too busy posing for photos all night

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.