NI Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1256844B-FFF0-44B4-87A4-2C2AC30A3BBE.jpeg

Aye right, you just want to help local companies out of the kindness of your heart!

what she means is - can you recommend local companies so I can pitch to them and ask for a job/freebies. If I can tell them my insta audience are fans and I have a captured market for them, they’ll be more likely to pay me/affiliate link me/give me freebies. Plus the recommendations will have the added bonus of increasing her engagement stats. Ultimately she’s asking her audience to do the work for her - she doesn’t have to spend money or time to test products or source local businesses and give advice - she gets her audience to do it for her.

she’s been begging for the last couple of weeks, which is why I’m so cynical. She’s also been plugging her photographer husband like there’s no tomorrow now wedding season is over. clearly they are keen to start their attic conversion and want the funds ASAP.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 1611136

Aye right, you just want to help local companies out of the kindness of your heart!

what she means is - can you recommend local companies so I can pitch to them and ask for a job/freebies. If I can tell them my insta audience are fans and I have a captured market for them, they’ll be more likely to pay me/affiliate link me/give me freebies. Plus the recommendations will have the added bonus of increasing her engagement stats. Ultimately she’s asking her audience to do the work for her - she doesn’t have to spend money or time to test products or source local businesses and give advice - she gets her audience to do it for her.

she’s been begging for the last couple of weeks, which is why I’m so cynical. She’s also been plugging her photographer husband like there’s no tomorrow now wedding season is over. clearly they are keen to start their attic conversion and want the funds ASAP.
I cannot stand people that get on like this :mad::mad::mad:

Reactions: 4
I cannot stand people that get on like this :mad::mad::mad:
Agreed. People who do this might as well say outright to their following, I don’t respect you or value you even though you’re a source of revenue for me. I don’t think you’re smart enough to figure this stunt out.

Just be honest and say you’re looking for a job/to collab with local businesses?

View attachment 1611136

Who is it? Never seen her before

Reactions: 1
Taylor Rae - Jesus I've just saw a video of her getting ready to go out in Dublin.

What is it with the "swing your dids" voiceovers? Is that still a thing? It was a thing years ago, she just seems a bit old fashioned as well as in your face at the same time.

The jury is out on her I think.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 1611136

The actual audacity of her 🤯😂 and the fact she thinks she’s doing small businesses a favour. You have 12k followers you absolute bleeping beg 😂

• Haha
I am a fan of smythsisters generally but she has advertised her husband's business a couple of times without declaring it. ASA says - 'Other practices which may break the law are falsely claiming or giving the impression that an individual is acting outside of their business purposes or falsely representing themselves as a consumer; failing to identify a commercial intent behind a social media post'. Does anyone have more info or know if it's worth a report?

Reactions: 2
I am a fan of smythsisters generally but she has advertised her husband's business a couple of times without declaring it. ASA says - 'Other practices which may break the law are falsely claiming or giving the impression that an individual is acting outside of their business purposes or falsely representing themselves as a consumer; failing to identify a commercial intent behind a social media post'. Does anyone have more info or know if it's worth a report?
Oh it's always worth a report 😂

• Haha
Oh guyzzzzzz check out belfasts top models looking like they are on the run way in Paris 🤣 if Cathy Martin says they are amazing they must be

• Haha
Reactions: 5
13550395-FDFA-4A2E-A6DC-AD5579D32806.png

I’m not sure accepting freebies counts as “supporting” a business? Although she has said she’s been a paying customer in the past.

why do influencers act like them wearing freebies, and putting it on their stories - is some altruistic act? She’s now putting those small, local businesses she asked about, on her stories (without crediting people who suggested it, presumably).

She’s acting like she wants to go them a favour (the walker&walker have more insta followers than Emily, as does Kindred of Ireland). It’s pretty apparent she’s touting for work. Just… apply for a job? Message them privately and ask for work? Stop pretending to be doing something altruistic to get their attention/covertly beg .

View attachment 1617791

I’m not sure accepting freebies counts as “supporting” a business? Although she has said she’s been a paying customer in the past.

why do influencers act like them wearing freebies, and putting it on their stories - is some altruistic act? She’s now putting those small, local businesses she asked about, on her stories (without crediting people who suggested it, presumably).

She’s acting like she wants to go them a favour (the walker&walker have more insta followers than Emily, as does Kindred of Ireland). It’s pretty apparent she’s touting for work. Just… apply for a job? Message them privately and ask for work? Stop pretending to be doing something altruistic to get their attention/covertly beg .
She’s such a wanker. And Danny looks like an albino Hitler with that stupid moustache

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.