Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Luvabitagoss

VIP Member
Abigail parkinsons big day out today lol. Can't wait for the cringe pics. Already posted 2 cringe tiktoks moaning about people not buying tickets and people not donating money but products instead lol

Reactions: 4

gossqueen1989

I doubt if she donated her fee from Belfast telegraph article to a cancer charity? 🤔
Why would she be getting a fee? She had cancer a horrible thing to go through no matter how severe or not god love her I wish her the best, I never thought about an spf every day if the year this is a lesson to many

Spilltheteatome

Yeah, but I usually just post on here about her. She's a melter.
These dresses she's trying on, turn to the side Caitlyn because you aren't fooling us, a few months ago we though you were pregnant and the dress doesn't take a belly away.
Stop trying to sell us stuff that will end up making us look like we've been stuffed into a sausage skin.
She literally says she looks like she's been to LA and surgically created 💀 😂 she's not short on confidence this one.
As the saying goes if she was chocolate she would eat herself

Wee Nora

VIP Member
HER STORY THIS MORNING… soooo embarrassing.

openly admitting people including his mates are questioning why she’s kitted out head to toe in Armagh gear I would die off.

she’s the most embarrassing pick me, teen girl vibes I’ve ever seen. “I cannot go back to being single so no one piggyback on the Armagh tickets when we go to every match” fucking hell 💀

he makes zero effort with her, she seems to be a glorified cheerleader/blowup doll that lays in wait for him.

also he refuses to be on her social media. She said “he doesn’t want to be known as the Synglegal BF” like listen to that statement. He’s embarrassed of you from the get-go

she’s definitely the kind of girl to be sitting with friends and jumps when phone rings and dumps the plans to see a man.

she’ll be single again before ya know it

never heard the expression eggs in one basket SEANA ffs, he’s meant to adjust his life to you too if you’re wanting longevity.

it’ll all end in tears for she’s no self respect and anyone can see that - including Mr Armagh.
She has a post up on Facebook about how her Granda would be disgusted at her wearing an Armagh top and a pic of her and the bf underneath. He has long hair and tattoos and just from looking at him I get the impression he wouldn’t be a fan of her online antics. She was a big Tyrone fanatic before now having a boyfriend from Armagh is her whole identity 🙄 the next time Tyrone play Armagh will she still go in her Armagh jersey?

• Sick

gossqueen1989

I just thought she would be getting a fee for doing that article on it, hang me out to dry why don’t you! God forbid.

Now come on, yous are on Tattle, yous should now by now these influencers are self-serving, despite any awareness they are raising. Take LMD for example and the whole Ceasefire on the beach scenario - totally self serving.
I don’t mean to cut anyone short i apologise but I do feel for her

• Heart

Drama queen

Chatty Member
I just thought she would be getting a fee for doing that article on it, hang me out to dry why don’t you! God forbid.

Now come on, yous are on Tattle, yous should know by now these influencers are self-serving, despite any awareness they are raising. Take LMD for example and the whole Ceasefire on the beach scenario - totally self serving.
Did lmd ever come on and say that the charity got the go fund me money? It was all tears and snot let's walk on the beach oops we aren't allowed to do that then radio silence unless I'm wrong and missed her posting about it again?
I've asked on her thread but never got an answer

Drama queen

Chatty Member
The Syngle Gal
She never mentioned the GAA ceasefire rally at the weekend.. for someone who spouts so much about GAA and wanting to attend a rally, i guess she forgot (shes got a boyfriend now in case you dont know).
Obvs making moves to moving page off private so she can become a full bperfect/wild/any other shitty brand gal (shes not single any more in case you dont know).
What an absolute dose she is!
I think ohh my glam are looking for accounts with followers to add to their team of influencers she could jump on that bandwagon 🙄 who doesn't love samples.

I'm glad I have no kids school age if she was the teacher I would be pulling the child out. Says alot tho that the school let her go with all her skills on making reels and advertising the school and her deadly singing voice she can never use because she's constantly sick.

• Haha

gossqueen1989

Did lmd ever come on and say that the charity got the go fund me money? It was all tears and snot let's walk on the beach oops we aren't allowed to do that then radio silence unless I'm wrong and missed her posting about it again?
I've asked on her thread but never got an answer
Never seen a post but now it’s been addressed will be interesting to see if it’s brought up again

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
Can Shona Kelly just park up and forget it even happened

At least she’s now started sayingTOURING CARAVAN not campervan - you were confusing yourself Mrs Bucket 💐
She’s had the thing a hot minute and already making it her whole new personality.

Never seen anyone need as much add ons before even spending a night in it and then who goes away for such a short trip and needs a washing machine 😝

• Haha

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
It’s the neck of her saying that he better get a ticket for the semi final
Her words
I hope there is not a lot of bandwagoning and lots of people start getting tickets that haven’t been all year!

is that not what she has been doing all year - bandwagoning or she wouldn’t see him. Potentially taking a seat that a genuine fan of Armagh could have been in 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 3

cbfitz

Andrea McCarragher’s parenting skills / boundaries are shocking then she has the cheek to complain / eye roll about her child’s behaviour…

She lets the child, who is not even 2, eat ice lollies at like 7am, sits glued to TV/iPad etc, and generally lets her walk all over her (eg demanding a different outfit in that recent video) then complains about it. I have a similar aged child and I’m all for offering choice, but like here’s a choice of 2 outfits, stick it on, no going back. 3 meals a day, a few snacks if needed, no ice lollies at 7am. Set some boundaries and stop complaining that your child is doing your head in / “breathing through the high heart rates” 🫠 with that caption I was expecting the child to start trying to nosedive off the changing table!

whatsthegos88

I sincerely hope this is a joke but I fear it’s might be the truth🫣
first time I saw him on TikTok I thought he seemed hilarious - then realised he’s a bit mental / filthy!

And Megan and Dom - took me ages to decide if Agnew or Dom was the pee do ex but presume it’s Dom but they have both been up to no good!?

Kilingtime

VIP Member
She really shouldn’t be settling for having to traipse around the country after his hobbies every weekend. Go get yourself a better man gal!
If she's not happy following GAA she should find someone with the same interests as herself. Plenty are happy to follow their teams, and have partners who are happy to have them with them. 😅

ItsRebeccaVardy

Ah I didn't know this was a treatment for it tbh. I thought maybe she got a peel or something to help her skin after her treatment. Does look very sore doesn't it. Least she's raising awareness about it as that's something I didn't know!

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
Jessica Ireland is a right miserable goat, I would be mortified not paying a share for the caravan just because I had flights to get 🤬 also spending just £10 at the arcade because others were spending she has no shame to even say it right beggy Mitchell
She really is tight as a drum. Very stingy with everything and boring as hell.

Kilingtime

VIP Member
I've been told he's just a normal lad, and taking his time getting into the whole 'relationship' thing. He gets the piss taken out of him constantly by his mates and he's warned her to keep him off her insta. But if she was going out with one of my mates I'd have to tell her to calm the fuck down?? She's near manic when she goes out anywhere with him.