Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lmo89

Does anyone follow jackie gendron? I liked her but she is clearly pregnant and breadcrumbing it while waiting for the optimum time to announce for content. Beach photoshoot today in a floaty white dress, announcement incoming of her cradling her 4 week pregnancy bump
---
Also lets play spot the PR invite on her story!

Attachments

Reactions: 2

Tg407x

Ryan Curtis - the ex gf /leah mccourt rumours must be true. His ex must be a piece of work.
Haven’t met Leah but the ex Emma is a serious wet wipe so I personally would be shocked if she wasn’t spurred on by Leah, especially if she was in a rough way mentally! All Leah’s posts about her bro, seems to have completely turned on him

• Wow

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
What was the point of her break still sick still gurning moaning and complaining into her phone still referring to herself in the 3rd person 🙄.
Needs to loose weight so she can wear very little to the acdc concert does she realise that it's not planet love she's going to. I've also tickets and would love to see her in the wild with her Armagh man to get a good laugh before I move myself far enough away that I can't hear or see the dose and enjoy the band.
I wonder if her post was a temporary cover for last three years (sick or extended maternity leave) because it’s strange that she isnt working this week. Heaps of teachers take extended leave or sick leave then go back for their last week of school to ensure their summer pay 🤑

Also have to laugh at her busy week consisting of nail, hair & massage appointment 🫠

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
Can’t comment on the TikiToker thread but imagine sitting trying to relax in the Galgorm and that absolute melter Megan McAllister sitting at the side of the hot tubs drinking cocktails on live

Time to refresh here now they are all loved up again 😝

• Heart

chunky1983

I didn’t mind her but it’s just sell sell sell now
I've got my own woman at home who moans. Why would I want to go on tiktok and listen to all these other women??
---
This absolute nob head is all over my FYP ffs.
She's starting to believe this is how she really looks, claiming she was chatted up by someone half her age. What a load of balls.
I've seen you without the filters and talk about catfish. She's a fkn clown, her content is embarrassing/cringe.
Please post the photos of her without the filters

• Haha

VioletBear

VIP Member
Any of them of them recording anywhere in work and/or in uniform at any hospital or medical facility, or anywhere for that matter is in uniform, needs reported to the Trust for disciplinary procedures under their policy!
Rory Martin is always filming in his uniform, granted he’s in the car or in a staff room but definitely still in uniform.

The big cowboy party with abigail... £50 to go to titanic museum and play bingo with the bingo game my mum bought from home bargains one christmas for the family fun night 🤣🤣
There’s pics on Emma’s page. There was about 40 people there in a room that fits 200. Cringe! Weird venue for something like that. It’s just wrong.

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
SyngleGal - She made the UTV live news 😜

Know that weird one - where you aren’t watching and something catches your eye. I was knee deep on the Jay Slater threads

Noticed herself striding to the match 😜
Had to rewind to check and grab the receipt!

Attachments

• Wow

Buster2020

Heads melted 🫠 had to go to Dublin today so listened to kegs podcast the latest 1. Has anyone listened to it 😬

• Haha