Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

msmith2006

VIP Member
anyone follow healthy little lifter on insta? just checked her companies house and she's bringing in 90k a year! pretty sure she has a normal job too, this is just the side hustle!?

Reactions: 1

ItsRebeccaVardy

What's the craic with Roisin Dorherys face? I know she got a patch above her lip removed but what is all the stories about at the min?

Buster2020

What happen with kegs ment to be moving in with the flat mate that he only met and went to a festival with 🤔

RenegadeMaster80

Same here lol - I found all these companies on companies house but couldn’t find a connection or a strike against Stinson?
Birch Bay Company Limited
Fillings
20th October 2020
Then 5th January 2021
Both Nuggies Den
---
Same here lol - I found all these companies on companies house but couldn’t find a connection or a strike against Stinson?
---

Attachments

• Wow

BelBT8!

Him and his swinging… he’s not scared of sex the Ick! 🤮🫣

He is irritating, fake and minging 🤡

Starkly different from wee Gerry L who I think Is such a witty and fun character without being a dirt bird like thon dose 🙄

His OF content not all deleted. Hideous. Easily googled

• Sick

Catmumtabby

Bored of Lunch

now his stuff is good BUT he literally rips off everyone else’s recipes! Nearly every recipe he shares I’ve seen before from someone else. Plagiarism much?? Making a fortune from other people!
Totally agree. I like some of the recipes but pinch of nom has them first usually.