Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

influnzerhun

Chatty Member
Wee belfast chick and her “rules” i get some of them but some seem aimed at the ex, with the no shouting (her mums rule) and the name etc

• Haha
Reactions: 5

martha82

Chatty Member
Can anyone spill the tea on “weebelfastchick” ? Someone hinted there was more to her split…

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
Does Caitlyn Lendrum have her own thread
Yeah, but I usually just post on here about her. She's a melter.
These dresses she's trying on, turn to the side Caitlyn because you aren't fooling us, a few months ago we though you were pregnant and the dress doesn't take a belly away.
Stop trying to sell us stuff that will end up making us look like we've been stuffed into a sausage skin.
She literally says she looks like she's been to LA and surgically created 💀 😂 she's not short on confidence this one.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

RenegadeMaster80

Anyone remember the story about a place called Nuggies Den and the owner getting 4 years in jail due to multiple charges of voyeurism, distribution indecent images. Well today i heard in passing conversation that Linda Stinson (bellamianta) under Birch Bay Company Limited on Companies House has a strike for a said Nuggies Den. Does this means she was also an owner of that business??

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
Who actually decides to spend money to go to something like this? Paying money to spend the day with Catfish, Mooney and McVeigh?
"So many ppl messaged saying they wanted me to do this event" about 40 or 50 ppl out of all the followers? 🥴

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

martha82

Chatty Member
Rory Martin is a call handler who only wears his uniform to play into the whole “men in uniform” thing/play pretend to be a paramedic
ah really?! I actually quite like him. I adore his house! And his wee cups etc I’d say he is a nice person. Tik tok is a wee bit cringe. But he is easy on the eye 😬

• Wow

Wee Nora

VIP Member
Was just going to ask this. Who's rattled Roisin? Awful what she is going through but I think alot of the sharing is for attention.
Well after seeing that Ciara fitnfab one let her child get burnt so badly on holidays that she needed hospital treatment I don’t see anything wrong with her showing the dangers of sun exposure.
I did see that Elle Designs one share something at the weekend but I’m not sure if that’s what she’s talking about? She shared a post about the health benefits of the sun and then said something about the importance of getting out in the sun and the chemicals in spfs being more harmful than the sun itself 🙄 not even sure they follow each other so could be unrelated.

• Wow

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
I’ve never met a Tyrone fan yet that would kit themselves out in Armagh gear. Surely if her boyfriend is such a big football fan that would be a major ick! Just reeks of pick me behaviour
I wouldn’t do it even as a dare!
And I’m not as much of a GAA Tyrone head she always made herself out to be.
I’m more the Sam chasing variety as I’ve aged 😝

And especially the Tyrone Armagh rivalry!

Drama queen

Chatty Member
Well spotted! She will secretly be delighted that the world now has proof that she has a bf and that shes Armaghs biggest fan🤣🤣🤣
Wonder is he a huge fan of her putting on concerts in her living room. My niece is 8 and does that. Seana is a overgrown child and has clearly been babied. She would want to give her head a wobble complete dose what give you the skitter

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
This absolute nob head is all over my FYP ffs.
She's starting to believe this is how she really looks, claiming she was chatted up by someone half her age. What a load of balls.
I've seen you without the filters and talk about catfish. She's a fkn clown, her content is embarrassing/cringe.

Attachments

• Haha

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
Here! YOUS'INS!!!
Is Andrea McCarragher pregnant? You'd never know.

Also big Fitz doing a GRWM with her shite Voduz products 🥴
Why oh wow do ppl talk shite to these influencers, like why tell lies. We all have eyes ffs.

Attachments

• Haha

Drama queen

Chatty Member
Back to potentially FT making a career as an influencer “potentially” for the single - not so single - up Armagh - I’ve a boyfriend - galllll

I cannot understand how that absolute drip has a friend, she would push my patience one step too far.

Fuck up and stop talking to yourself in the 3rd person… such an ICK
What was the point of her break still sick still gurning moaning and complaining into her phone still referring to herself in the 3rd person 🙄.
Needs to loose weight so she can wear very little to the acdc concert does she realise that it's not planet love she's going to. I've also tickets and would love to see her in the wild with her Armagh man to get a good laugh before I move myself far enough away that I can't hear or see the dose and enjoy the band.

• Haha