Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mcsparkle12

Rory Martin is a call handler who only wears his uniform to play into the whole “men in uniform” thing/play pretend to be a paramedic

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

chunky1983

Wtf is this weirdo on seriously. Been deleted either by her or tiktok. Luckily I screen grabbed it.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

mcsparkle12

What a fucking melter.
What a time to be alive in same sentence as my Granda is not alive… Jesus Christ
I’ve never met a Tyrone fan yet that would kit themselves out in Armagh gear. Surely if her boyfriend is such a big football fan that would be a major ick! Just reeks of pick me behaviour

• Sick
Reactions: 11

MaryLou32

Chatty Member
Lurganista reel on her ‘old money blonde’ hair 😭 grow up girl
Oh look it’s another reel from mad wendie, where she’s giving sultry looks down the lens with her wee piggy eyes, shaking her head in slo-mo with a fan pointed as her as if she’s J Lo. And let’s not forget the slow parting of the overly glossy lips.
She looks absolutely demented.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

GrannyGossip

Can’t comment on the TikiToker thread but imagine sitting trying to relax in the Galgorm and that absolute melter Megan McAllister sitting at the side of the hot tubs drinking cocktails on live

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

gossqueen1989

Jessica Ireland is a right miserable goat, I would be mortified not paying a share for the caravan just because I had flights to get 🤬 also spending just £10 at the arcade because others were spending she has no shame to even say it right beggy Mitchell

Reactions: 9

Mrsh949

Here! YOUS'INS!!!
Is Andrea McCarragher pregnant? You'd never know.

Also big Fitz doing a GRWM with her shite Voduz products 🥴
Why oh wow do ppl talk shite to these influencers, like why tell lies. We all have eyes ffs.

I actually thought this was your doll from baby reindeer 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Melter22

Bored of Lunch

now his stuff is good BUT he literally rips off everyone else’s recipes! Nearly every recipe he shares I’ve seen before from someone else. Plagiarism much?? Making a fortune from other people!

Reactions: 8