Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

No tea just coffee

Chatty Member
And for any of you who think this might be a bit OTT saying that imagine if it was your relative they were looking after in whatever capacity or role they play in the overall patient journey.
Absolutely agree. And the trusts all have extremely strict policies around this. No photos should be taken anywhere including in offices.

Reactions: 6

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
Wee belfast chick and her “rules” i get some of them but some seem aimed at the ex, with the no shouting (her mums rule) and the name etc
and the most obviously aimed one of all 'nobody that has spoken bad about me will be holding my child' 😬 big yikes, poor baby isn't even born yet and there's all that in-fighting. Maybe should've held off on trying to get pregnant in that toxic relationship.

• Heart

Gravyringgirl

Who is Roisin Doherty talking about? She says she’s aware that other influencers are talking about her and saying that she’s scaremongering about skin cancer 😳
Was just going to ask this. Who's rattled Roisin? Awful what she is going through but I think alot of the sharing is for attention.

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
Abigail parkinsons big day out today lol. Can't wait for the cringe pics. Already posted 2 cringe tiktoks moaning about people not buying tickets and people not donating money but products instead lol
2 videos stating the absolute obvious. But why would you post these before ppl turn up to your event. What a downer. Also the ego thinking your event would just sell out. These ppl really believe the ppl watching them all like them. When will they realise a lot watch just out of nosiness and because a lot are cringe and rare.

danbamdan

Anyone any gossip on where they happy head Synglegal disappeared to? One day FT influenced next day packs it all in? 🤔😂

• Haha

cocobutter20

Bored of Lunch

now his stuff is good BUT he literally rips off everyone else’s recipes! Nearly every recipe he shares I’ve seen before from someone else. Plagiarism much?? Making a fortune from other people!
I’ve did few his stuff all stinking

• Haha

sunday89

What a fucking melter.
What a time to be alive in same sentence as my Granda is not alive… Jesus Christ
second hand embarrassment for her. Id say her boyfriends friends get a quare laugh at her. The ultimate definition of a “pick me, pick me”. Changing her whole identity the minute she gets a man. Pathetic

• Sick
Reactions: 5

LittleRayOfSunshine

Him and his swinging… he’s not scared of sex the Ick! 🤮🫣

He is irritating, fake and minging 🤡

Starkly different from wee Gerry L who I think Is such a witty and fun character without being a dirt bird like thon dose 🙄

No mention of his onlyfans? I think he's trying to sweep that under the carpet. He gives me the absolute creeps.

RenegadeMaster80

Anyone else have an opinion on THESYNGLEGIRL?

Non stop moaning, complaining, yapping??

Is this boyfriend just her whole existence now? Is she scared to show him on stories for fear someone will take him from her, since she cried looking one for so long?!

Sadsuzi

VIP Member
I feel sorry for the girl and she’s doing the right thing by spreading awareness,her face has calmed down a lot today hopefully she’s going to be cancer free soon,I am not a sun lover and always use suncream in the sun as she has said she done so she’s just been unlucky.
On the tanning chat several young girls I know are using these nasal things one of them looks as orange as the Derry shits they can’t be safe for them

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
Can anyone spill the tea on “weebelfastchick” ? Someone hinted there was more to her split…
Only know her from appearing on my FYP but eyebrow stays raised. Every day coming on saying she's fat/going on about how she's eating too much had 2 crackers but couldn't finish them. Even worse now that she's pregnant and she's on clutching her pearls wondering will she temporarily get cankles god forbid.

Same one made a video the other week saying about how awful it is the way Becki Jones gets comments about her weight. She's doing the same thing just more sneaky and underhanded. These wannabe influencers really need to do better for the young audiences they've gathered.

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
If she's not happy following GAA she should find someone with the same interests as herself. Plenty are happy to follow their teams, and have partners who are happy to have them with them. 😅
Oh definitely but I meant she has fully moulded to his interests and does what he likes. It seems he rarely spends time with her family & friends or makes the effort to drive to her more often. Be interesting to see if that changes once his club season ends too?

• Heart