Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
Weebelfastchick

FFS the video about the rules
Totally only for the ex🤣🤣 clearly they are not talking and this is her way of telling him the rules - I wouldn’t be putting his name on the birth cert! The baby daddy looks about 10yrs old.

Lauren is only starting to realise now that splitting up with your baby daddy during pregnancy wasn’t a good idea. 🤦🏼‍♀️

*make sure when you are writing her name that you always use a fada of her name has a fada and if you don’t know how to get a fada on your keyboard ask me

*if you are pushing her in pram make sure and check her
*no smoking round her
*no shouting

surely these are common sense? I couldn’t bare to let a new born out of my sight never mind with that wee fella

and what about susies sweets (as someone else mentioned?)
nothing posted on tik tok page since May?
where they opening one in Portadown?
She's insufferable, she'd have been better keeping her account about them spicy pickles and loaded fries because she's showing her real self and she's a bit of a dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

gossqueen1989

Jessica Ireland is a right miserable goat, I would be mortified not paying a share for the caravan just because I had flights to get 🤬 also spending just £10 at the arcade because others were spending she has no shame to even say it right beggy Mitchell

Reactions: 9

Melter22

Bored of Lunch

now his stuff is good BUT he literally rips off everyone else’s recipes! Nearly every recipe he shares I’ve seen before from someone else. Plagiarism much?? Making a fortune from other people!

Reactions: 8

martha82

Chatty Member
That lip filler was a paid actor… dissolve that shit gyal 💀

the video of her applying some gold bronze liquid stuff all around neck and her necklaces without removing the necklaces was giving PTSD, everything she does seems so grubby. The filler, the make up, the tan it’s all terrible 🤢

Reactions: 8

lmo89

and the most obviously aimed one of all 'nobody that has spoken bad about me will be holding my child' 😬 big yikes, poor baby isn't even born yet and there's all that in-fighting. Maybe should've held off on trying to get pregnant in that toxic relationship.
Weebelfastchick
Totally aimed at the ex, otherwise of course no one who has spoken bad about you would even be near your child. She’s clearly already fretting about splitting time with the ex. By the sounds of this she is going to be hard bloody work! Cant see it staying amicable for long at all

Reactions: 7

Spilltheteatome

2 videos stating the absolute obvious. But why would you post these before ppl turn up to your event. What a downer. Also the ego thinking your event would just sell out. These ppl really believe the ppl watching them all like them. When will they realise a lot watch just out of nosiness and because a lot are cringe and rare.
She's a complete melt. 2 videos complaining about money and basically saying she's maxed out a credit card to pay for this. I wouldn't go listen to her for 5 minutes if she paid me the £50. Also whys it so orange ALL THE TIME

Screenshot_20240630_155116_TikTok.jpg

• Haha

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
Weebelfastchick
Totally aimed at the ex, otherwise of course no one who has spoken bad about you would even be near your child. She’s clearly already fretting about splitting time with the ex. By the sounds of this she is going to be hard bloody work! Cant see it staying amicable for long at all
Has she split with him?......she never mentions it 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

influnzerhun

Chatty Member
Weebelfastchick

FFS the video about the rules
Totally only for the ex🤣🤣 clearly they are not talking and this is her way of telling him the rules - I wouldn’t be putting his name on the birth cert! The baby daddy looks about 10yrs old.

Lauren is only starting to realise now that splitting up with your baby daddy during pregnancy wasn’t a good idea. 🤦🏼‍♀️

*make sure when you are writing her name that you always use a fada of her name has a fada and if you don’t know how to get a fada on your keyboard ask me

*if you are pushing her in pram make sure and check her
*no smoking round her
*no shouting

surely these are common sense? I couldn’t bare to let a new born out of my sight never mind with that wee fella

and what about susies sweets (as someone else mentioned?)
nothing posted on tik tok page since May?
where they opening one in Portadown?
She definitely will be the type to not allow him to see the child unless its on her terms i think
And the baby will definitely have a pure irish name

danbamdan

Him and his swinging… he’s not scared of sex the Ick! 🤮🫣

He is irritating, fake and minging 🤡

Starkly different from wee Gerry L who I think Is such a witty and fun character without being a dirt bird like thon dose 🙄

• Sick

Dramalam123

the video of her applying some gold bronze liquid stuff all around neck and her necklaces without removing the necklaces was giving PTSD, everything she does seems so grubby. The filler, the make up, the tan it’s all terrible 🤢
I thought exactly the same. Would it kill you to move your hair out of the way too before applying everything 🤮 The filth of the hands and dressing gown is rotten too. And the way she's poured into every outfit now, I'm assuming because she's paid for them we all get to look at them every minute of the day too 😑

danbamdan

Back to potentially FT making a career as an influencer “potentially” for the single - not so single - up Armagh - I’ve a boyfriend - galllll

I cannot understand how that absolute drip has a friend, she would push my patience one step too far.

Fuck up and stop talking to yourself in the 3rd person… such an ICK

• Haha