Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
I don't agree!
She is going through a horrible thing, I'm sorry you don't like it, but me that has went through cancer agrees with her posting!!!

Have you been through it?
If you haven't you have no idea what she is going through, an I don't give 2 fks id you don't like me saying this!!!

Also you don't agree with the person above, just because they are on tattle! Away an grow up!
Come back to me if you ever get this horrible sickness,

Just because someone is on tattle doesn't mean they don't have a heart
---

Nothing wrong with how you feel, DO NOT apologize to someone because they think you should be hard hearted because you are on tattle, I totally agree with you, and fk anyone that doesn't!

This has made me so fking mad as a cancer survivor
Alright ffs calm down. Yes Cancer is terrible, but no matter who you are you can get it. Heartless cunts get it. You don't get to come.on here and tell ppl what they can say or their opinions. Absolutely fkn sick of ppl on the moral high ground on here because they have a personal issue with something. I know ppl who have had Cancer too, personally affected also but my god stop telling ppl what they should say. Tattle or No Tattle. And Roisin has been self serving and attention seeking in the past.
Why don't you let your partner, friends and family know you post on Tattle sure. This isn't about you and your personal battle so maybe wise up.
---
I just thought she would be getting a fee for doing that article on it, hang me out to dry why don’t you! God forbid.

Now come on, yous are on Tattle, yous should know by now these influencers are self-serving, despite any awareness they are raising. Take LMD for example and the whole Ceasefire on the beach scenario - totally self serving.
Completely agree. Everything they do has something for them in it. Even if it's just a feel good factor.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
Any of them of them recording anywhere in work and/or in uniform at any hospital or medical facility, or anywhere for that matter is in uniform, needs reported to the Trust for disciplinary procedures under their policy!
And for any of you who think this might be a bit OTT saying that imagine if it was your relative they were looking after in whatever capacity or role they play in the overall patient journey.

Reactions: 7

martha82

Chatty Member
Weebelfastchick
Totally aimed at the ex, otherwise of course no one who has spoken bad about you would even be near your child. She’s clearly already fretting about splitting time with the ex. By the sounds of this she is going to be hard bloody work! Cant see it staying amicable for long at all
Weebelfastchick

FFS the video about the rules
Totally only for the ex🤣🤣 clearly they are not talking and this is her way of telling him the rules - I wouldn’t be putting his name on the birth cert! The baby daddy looks about 10yrs old.

Lauren is only starting to realise now that splitting up with your baby daddy during pregnancy wasn’t a good idea. 🤦🏼‍♀️

*make sure when you are writing her name that you always use a fada of her name has a fada and if you don’t know how to get a fada on your keyboard ask me

*if you are pushing her in pram make sure and check her
*no smoking round her
*no shouting

surely these are common sense? I couldn’t bare to let a new born out of my sight never mind with that wee fella

and what about susies sweets (as someone else mentioned?)
nothing posted on tik tok page since May?
where they opening one in Portadown?

Reactions: 6

Buster2020

Anyone any gossip on where they happy head Synglegal disappeared to? One day FT influenced next day packs it all in? 🤔😂
She's at the jobcentre looking for work can't be seen on social media 🤣🤣 my friend is on her personal account and said she has no work now. Out parting at the weekend to celebrate

• Haha

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
Wtf is this weirdo on seriously. Been deleted either by her or tiktok. Luckily I screen grabbed it.
What in the name of good fuck have I just watched. I honestly think she is nuts. Like actual cuckoo. That's embarrassing. Wonder what her kids or family think. Good job on the screen record.
Surely her followers who blow smoke up her arse and tell her how "good looking" she is 😂😂 (it's a heavy heavy filter) can watch that and think wtf?

• Haha

No tea just coffee

Chatty Member
And for any of you who think this might be a bit OTT saying that imagine if it was your relative they were looking after in whatever capacity or role they play in the overall patient journey.
Absolutely agree. And the trusts all have extremely strict policies around this. No photos should be taken anywhere including in offices.

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
Wee belfast chick and her “rules” i get some of them but some seem aimed at the ex, with the no shouting (her mums rule) and the name etc
and the most obviously aimed one of all 'nobody that has spoken bad about me will be holding my child' 😬 big yikes, poor baby isn't even born yet and there's all that in-fighting. Maybe should've held off on trying to get pregnant in that toxic relationship.

• Heart

Gossipdollxoxo

Chatty Member
I don’t mean to cut anyone short i apologise but I do feel for her
No that’s fine, misunderstanding.

Totally feel for her & her current/past situation of course, but we know what these individuals are like no matter how good we like to think they are being, there is something in it for them.

cocobutter20

Bored of Lunch

now his stuff is good BUT he literally rips off everyone else’s recipes! Nearly every recipe he shares I’ve seen before from someone else. Plagiarism much?? Making a fortune from other people!
I’ve did few his stuff all stinking

• Haha

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
Can anyone spill the tea on “weebelfastchick” ? Someone hinted there was more to her split…
Only know her from appearing on my FYP but eyebrow stays raised. Every day coming on saying she's fat/going on about how she's eating too much had 2 crackers but couldn't finish them. Even worse now that she's pregnant and she's on clutching her pearls wondering will she temporarily get cankles god forbid.

Same one made a video the other week saying about how awful it is the way Becki Jones gets comments about her weight. She's doing the same thing just more sneaky and underhanded. These wannabe influencers really need to do better for the young audiences they've gathered.

Reactions: 5

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
If she's not happy following GAA she should find someone with the same interests as herself. Plenty are happy to follow their teams, and have partners who are happy to have them with them. 😅
Oh definitely but I meant she has fully moulded to his interests and does what he likes. It seems he rarely spends time with her family & friends or makes the effort to drive to her more often. Be interesting to see if that changes once his club season ends too?

• Heart

Rnttfl

VIP Member
Anyone else have an opinion on THESYNGLEGIRL?

Non stop moaning, complaining, yapping??

Is this boyfriend just her whole existence now? Is she scared to show him on stories for fear someone will take him from her, since she cried looking one for so long?!
Her boyfriend also seems to not make absolutely any effort for her whatsoever, if you have listened to her stories today she just sounds so desperate

• Sick