New Zealand Influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh lame Skete, I’m over her and her drawn out stories.

agree about Louisa, I do think she’s tried to improve herself maybe why they moved to Blenheim but stilll a grott.

Casarah Cooper - who lets their kid go out in public like this, I feel like she’s trying so hard to pimp out her kids
C6F5CB23-997A-42DB-825C-6DCF2E8BE0F4.png

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Amy lives in Palmy and her bridesmaid Jazz is now dating her (ex) husband. I knew Jazz and her former partner Del and that whole group is into swinging and drugs, so it’s not surprising. I met Amy once (she was my Botox injector) she seemed really nice but if she’s hanging in those circles nothing surprises me.

Reactions: 2
I’m so confused. It was so easy to identify who skete was without anyone outing her. It was hardly a secret. She had work pics up. I’m such a novice nobody and even I could find her with a quick google. I can’t understand her upset? And what’s this influencer supposed to have done and why did they feel threaded? Is this not the influencer with the shady extra curricular life? Bro; like just make some soup at home and a batch of scones. Put your phone down and hang with the family. This is so high school. Wtf. Skeeter Peter.
Yea I know exactly who she is because when I started following she hadn’t taken all her photography work down..
TBH that got really boring real quick..and really don’t like her “calling us out” when she’s doing the same thing

Reactions: 5
What she’s doing is far worse. This forum is for people to discuss well known people who make their living online. It’s really no different to discussing them in real life with a friend. They have to actively come and look at this thread if they want to know what’s being said and that’s their choice. We aren’t commenting on their profiles or harassing them personally.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You know who I think is awesome on NZ social media - Nix. She’s a bloody legend. The talk to me series is absolutely worth a watch if you’re sitting in doors today refreshing that trash bag skeet’s stories. I highly doubt she’d want to be thrown in the same pool with anyone already mentioned in this thread. Go have a look tatterrrrrsss.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Well im bored now… back to the ☕ 🥰 does anyone else on here despise Sera Lilly?? She’s such a fake who is extremely dangerous in the health/weight loss zone. She positions herself as an expert yet has her own struggles and is up and down constantly. She blocked me when I called her out for promoting weight loss pills even though she has her own “fitness/nutrition” app. She’s dangerous and it’s sad that people still follow her :(

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well im bored now… back to the ☕ 🥰 does anyone else on here despise Sera Lilly?? She’s such a fake who is extremely dangerous in the health/weight loss zone. She positions herself as an expert yet has her own struggles and is up and down constantly. She blocked me when I called her out for promoting weight loss pills even though she has her own “fitness/nutrition” app. She’s dangerous and it’s sad that people still follow her :(
God yes finally! I can’t stand this woman - she’s a terrible influencer to follow, like you said her weight is up and down all the time so she clearly has an unhealthy relationship with food and her body and it’s just not great to follow - also everything is always a bloody drama with her! And her clothing range is awful! So much material, such high necklines and so expensive.
On another more controversial note which I am possibly going to get crucified over, I started following Meagan Kerr and I get that she is trying to be body positive but it is just not healthy to be that size and she has sooooo many health issues that would get better if she lost weight and I know that we are supposed to be inclusive etc and I am a big girl myself so it is nice to see other big girls putting themselves out there BUT it’s also not great to encourage people to be that size - nothing about it is healthy or positive and it scares me that people might start to think its okay!

Reactions: 6
What she’s doing is far worse. This forum is for people to discuss well known people who make their living online. It’s really no different to discussing them in real life with a friend. They have to actively come and look at this thread if they want to know what’s being said and that’s their choice. We aren’t commenting on their profiles or harassing them personally.
Perfectly said

I’m so glad I found this! Thanks to Katie Hawkeys post, but maybe she’s talking about another one?

Anyway, Katie looks terrible with the Botox, fillers, not dressing for her new body shape etc.

Cam and Kit look so alike I wondered if Cam was his dad and that’s why Cherie and Shannon broke up.

ness Watson, she cheated on her husband? Well no wonder she didn’t want it on Insta lol
Katie Hawky is actually probably one of only ones I DO like. I think she looks good and seems super nice. I don’t think she meant this page but the post is gone now. BUT I have thought that about Kit

I do t mind Katie but she’s getting more and more entitled, that situation with the museum not letting her in with her puppy in a baby carrier was so ridiculous!! I couldn’t believe her arrogance!

Reactions: 7
I dont mind Katie but she’s getting more and more entitled, that situation with the museum not letting her in with her puppy in a baby carrier was so ridiculous!! I couldn’t believe her arrogance!
Or when she went on and on about how her nanny had grown up without ever having an ensuite and she just couldn’t fathom it or something ridiculous like that. She used to be fun to follow but she’s gotten more and more out of touch with reality when things don’t go to her liking.
God I laughed about museum puppy gate and her being a total Karen 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is Bets ever NOT swearing or complaining about something?! Namely either her kids or work/staff. Her stuff looks yum and if I was in Auckland I’d probably want to try some things but I absolutely do not want to support such a negative whoa is me human!

Reactions: 3
I do t mind Katie but she’s getting more and more entitled, that situation with the museum not letting her in with her puppy in a baby carrier was so ridiculous!! I couldn’t believe her arrogance!
She’s always been entitled. Since well before social media.

I stopped following Bets long ago. Her poor boys. It made me sad seeing her interactions with them. Love her work, but gosh…

I always got confused because there's obviously nothing wrong with somebody who is currently trying to lose weight and helping others at the same time it would make you relatable but she's shilling her amazing program and teas and yet she shares the same photos of herself and claims there's a huge difference when there's not. I think she's misleading and dishonest. I have a lot of weight to lose and I certainly don't find her inspirational infact I find it depressing she still looks the same after apparently years of having her fitness app, teas, food programs. If she was honest about her journey I'd have no problem because I'm in the same boat, I struggle to lose weight. But don't act inspirational and that all these things you're selling us have made a huge impact on your life when they clearly haven't and you're just trying to make a buck.

Reactions: 4
She’s always been entitled. Since well before social media.
She must have hidden it better then! Although I do remember her taking her coffee machine to the UK and then decking out their “temporary” apartment with a Dyson etc. who the hell does that on their OE!?!? She was obviously born from money. She seems like a great midwife but man she’s obsessed with her child! I have kids so I feel like I can say this lol but it’s so unhealthy haha

The one thing I'm happy about with Skete is that she bought more people here and there is more NZ discussion... Love it! 😂

Reactions: 13
The one thing I'm happy about with Skete is that she bought more people here and there is more NZ discussion... Love it! 😂
Same! Could get very quiet here at times! And the Gomi thread is basically dead now!

She must have hidden it better then! Although I do remember her taking her coffee machine to the UK and then decking out their “temporary” apartment with a Dyson etc. who the hell does that on their OE!?!? She was obviously born from money. She seems like a great midwife but man she’s obsessed with her child! I have kids so I feel like I can say this lol but it’s so unhealthy haha
Yeah she used to hide it better online. I always laughed at the online persona because it’s not like that in real life. She loves to spend money and has always thrown it around. Kid is damn cute I’ll give her that. I’m super obsessed with my kid but I don’t put it online for strangers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.