New Zealand Influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Peebles has another account (number 24 Lol)
She does use twitter and tik tok a fair bit too.
I realllllly want to know what went down with her and Millie. They’ve been friends since they were kids, so must have been something major.

I think Millie pregnant that is why she with her mum, all her recent posts since Christmas strategically hiding her tummy?? We’ll see 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I think Millie pregnant that is why she with her mum, all her recent posts since Christmas strategically hiding her tummy?? We’ll see 👀
I’m here thinking I don’t even know who Millie is - but you mean THAT Millie ! Wellllll… I’m off to carry out some investigations 🤣 has she sold the chch house ?

I think they fell out cos Pebble slags off influencers and M probably got sick of that. Maybe! Who knows !

I've never followed Simone Anderson, I just checked her page occasionally but didn't really care. My friend tagged me in a meme on Insta that was basically making fun of her and influencer culture. And Simone blocked me and my friend lol. So Simone went through hundreds of comments and blocked everyone who either commented or was tagged. Never bothered her in my life.

It was this post

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've never followed Simone Anderson, I just checked her page occasionally but didn't really care. My friend tagged me in a meme on Insta that was basically making fun of her and influencer culture. And Simone blocked me and my friend lol. So Simone went through hundreds of comments and blocked everyone who either commented or was tagged. Never bothered her in my life.

It was this post
she’s such a dick! Just watched for the first time in ages and her entire day is an ad! What a life.
This made me laugh.
makes the kid recognise colours- what fucken colour !
Gift gift ad ad ad
She needs to be deleted.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
she’s such a dick! Just watched for the first time in ages and her entire day is an ad! What a life.
This made me laugh.
Gift gift ad ad ad
She needs to be deleted.
No doubt all of that was immediately packed way as soon as the photo was taken. She can't bear to have anything out of place in her museum of a house

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This made me laugh.
Gift gift ad ad ad
She needs to be deleted.
recognise colours! Omg so funny! Beige, white, off white good boy!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I've been waiting for some Simone snark!

She is a piece of work. Her entire life is gifted/sponsored but she doesn't declare half of it. Her whole wedding was an #ad, so was her pregnancy and now every piece of clothing or toy for her son. She's nuts.

There's not a chance all of these bags are authentic. Nobody keeps a purse that costs thousands of dollars out of its dustbag or box.

Attachments

I've been waiting for some Simone snark!

She is a piece of work. Her entire life is gifted/sponsored but she doesn't declare half of it. Her whole wedding was an #ad, so was her pregnancy and now every piece of clothing or toy for her son. She's nuts.

There's not a chance all of these bags are authentic. Nobody keeps a purse that costs thousands of dollars out of its dustbag or box.
They’re probably from The Warehouse 🤣

what was the outcome of taking pebbles to court??

They’re probably from The Warehouse 🤣

what was the outcome of taking pebbles to court??
I thought she never tagged the brands because then she would have to tag AliExpress!

No idea, I never followed it too closely. It was probably dropped when they realised Pebbles wasn't actually saying anything untrue or particularly damaging about Simone.

It's pretty funny she blocked people for liking a post that wasn't specifically aimed at mocking her. Is that some new self awareness or her deep insecurity speaking?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I saw a piece of ‘art’ Simone was gifted and advertised 2 weeks ago on her feed, I looked at the price for a piece of canvas covered with plaster and it was starting at $500! Who would pay that?!!

I saw a piece of ‘art’ Simone was gifted and advertised 2 weeks ago on her feed, I looked at the price for a piece of canvas covered with plaster and it was starting at $500! Who would pay that?!!
More fool the stupid artist who gifted it to that cretin.
Who else do you follow ?

Especially since you can find a DIY tutorial on YouTube and it'll cost you $30!

• Haha
More fool the stupid artist who gifted it to that cretin.
Who else do you follow ?
I’m not overly familiar with nz influencers as I haven’t long lived here. I follow rebecca keil who I think is pretty funny and real! Also Renee Stewart but I go through phases of following and unfollowing lol. Anyone you’d recommend?

She launched her Embrace pieces yesterday then literally the next day is back shilling Aim’n again!

Also has anyone signed up to Rebecca's patreon and read what her and Jared's fight was about?

Also Bec Whitley twerking in front of the camera, I'd rather go blinddddd

Reactions: 1
What is Simone’s obsession with folding washing? Whoopty bloody do you folded your washing, just like millions of others each day.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.