New Zealand Influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is summer brons still with her husband?
I think yes, but she’s billy bullshitting her followers by making out he’s gone. His stories always show him at home with her and the kids. But on her stories he is never there.

Plus who else is looking after the kids while she goes to the gym in the early hours.
Fucked up right?
Seems he still does duck all around the house too. Lazy swine.

Reactions: 2
I think yes, but she’s billy bullshitting her followers by making out he’s gone. His stories always show him at home with her and the kids. But on her stories he is never there.

Plus who else is looking after the kids while she goes to the gym in the early hours.
Fucked up right?
Seems he still does duck all around the house too. Lazy swine.
I kinda get if she doesn’t want to show him anymore if he did cheat or whatever but I feel so sad for her that he hasn’t posted anything about her new business, shown any support or anything. She needs to kick him to the curb I reckon

Reactions: 1
She’s already been mentioned but Heidi rawstorn. Not only is she beyond privileged and so her constant complaining is so uncalled for but her poor kids having to ‘make their own advent calendars’. I get that that’s not what Xmas is all about but to be that wealthy and let your kids miss out on traditions that they are obviously asking for us just sad ☹

She’s already been mentioned but Heidi rawstorn. Not only is she beyond privileged and so her constant complaining is so uncalled for but her poor kids having to ‘make their own advent calendars’. I get that that’s not what Xmas is all about but to be that wealthy and let your kids miss out on traditions that they are obviously asking for us just sad ☹
She used to go to the same gym as me. Put gym does a bit of boxing/pad works in some rounds. She was uncoordinated and gimpy doing all of the exercises. She's also rude as hell and used to act like she was better than everyone everytime she came in. She never said hello or interacted with people

Reactions: 4
She used to go to the same gym as me. Put gym does a bit of boxing/pad works in some rounds. She was uncoordinated and gimpy doing all of the exercises. She's also rude as hell and used to act like she was better than everyone everytime she came in. She never said hello or interacted with people
Heidi is SO RUDE it’s actually cringe. She thinks she’s so bleeping cool. Her Reels are so embarrassing

Took everyone’s money and left! Haha nah I dunno but so suspicious

anyone know what happened with Millie and pebbles?
I reckon Millie got fucked off cos pebbles was always slagging off influencers.

Another Millie one - why’d she move to her mums and what’s happened to her lovely whare in Christchurch? Ohhh and - is she still plugging the collagen ?

Where did Stacey Walsh disappear to?
Apparently something happened where her kids were in danger or were unsafe by a follower? Which is not OK! She posted about a year ago that her two older kids were photographed and approached while with their dad and then sent to her so stepped back from posting them. But she always alluded something else but never said what happened. Super bloody suspicious that she disappears after receiving $1000s from GFM. She has a private page but won't accept anyone

• Wow
Anyone else feel like
Pebbles is losing the plot lately? I mean she’s always been a bit odd. Used to love her and all she stands for but lately she’s too much I reckon.

Anyone else feel like
Pebbles is losing the plot lately? I mean she’s always been a bit odd. Used to love her and all she stands for but lately she’s too much I reckon.
Is she still around ? What happened with the trail against Mag Kitchen etc ?

Happy New Year guys! Come on entertain me there’s gotta be SOME goss?!

Bumping this back up... have been absent as had a crazy few months.
Steph Peeni has gone MIA again. Where is pebbles now? I think I may have missed a new account.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.