New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zazi asking for recommendations for car seat shops in Christchurch lol šŸ˜‚

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Oh my, jess owen just posting saying that Sundays are her only day off ever.... right hun we see you nearly every day at home or out doing events or getting lashes/nails/facials , looking after your "baby" dog.. Is getting your nails done classed as work now? Your hubby seems to work alot harder than you
Right? I wish my ā€œworkingā€ days consisted of spa treatments and BoUjEe lunches

Seeing as she is the parenting expert that knows everything Iā€™m not sure how she doesnā€™t know where they are. Ohhhh thatā€™s right, if you google it yourself you donā€™t get freebies. Thatā€™s what Iā€™m
Doing wrong!

Reactions: 7
I

I really admire her. So genuine and real. I canā€™t relate to her story AT ALL in terms of addiction and her fight to overcome these but man is she an incredible woman. Have so much admiration for her and enjoy following her journey.
Right?! I started following her years ago when sheā€™d just come back from Aus, she has come SUCH A LONG WAY and Iā€™m so proud of her, itā€™s so bloody lovely to see her living such a good life with so much love and happiness šŸ™ŒšŸ¼ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Right?! I started following her years ago when sheā€™d just come back from Aus, she has come SUCH A LONG WAY and Iā€™m so proud of her, itā€™s so bloody lovely to see her living such a good life with so much love and happiness šŸ™ŒšŸ¼ā¤
Agree. Sheā€™s so real and all about her own growth and the growth and wellbeing of her whanau. Keeps things so real. When I first started watching her I was a bit scared of her šŸ˜‚. But sheā€™s absolutely brilliant.

Reactions: 7
Sheā€™s just as gross. Disappointing to see Sharyn Casey like it.

Do you think she says things like this to bait the media into writing about her based off one sentence? Theyā€™ve done that before.
Who knows, she probably does. I just find it weird that she was so into her dogs and then she just kind of left them. I get that situations change, but her silence on it apart from the odd question is odd.

Reactions: 4
How much do we read into the latest jayjay postā€¦.
also she has spoken very honestly about the sexual abuse she suffered as a child.
and sexual assault is not a mistake it is an intentional act to harm another person. disappointing. but do we know its about Dom???

Reactions: 4
Ha I laughed when I saw that, definitely trying to get a freebie. Thereā€™s basically only two car seat fitting places in Dunedin- Baby on the Move and Sitting Safe which was a shop but now the owner does fits for people so Iā€™m assuming Zazi went there or else she would have tagged baby on the move hoping for a freebie

Brodie Kane and her latest look at me dancing with the stars related post. Good lord šŸ™„ šŸ¤®

Oh duck off. That's so rank! What about the taxi driver that assaulted her and she took him to court? Do we forgive him because everyone makes mistakes? šŸ–•šŸ»
Exactly!!!

Amy Carlyon posting Mark on her stories cuddling Madi šŸ¤¢

Imagine your husband leaving you at 40 weeks pregnant, to go play daddy with someone elses baby. šŸ˜­

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I want to know who is snorting lines and accidently capturing it in their stories.

it was Cherie lol pebbles has the video on her twitter
Cherie (Pepper & Me) honestly that is shameful. Clearly you have been losing weight but you didn't share it was because of the gear.

I canā€™t find it lol
The video isnt short either... Shocker!

Didnā€™t she also buy a house in chch? Then appeared to be at her mumā€™s full time and got snakey whenever someone asked about if she had moved there or about the dogs.
She has dumped every single dog she ever got on her Mother... bleeping useless.

Cherie (Pepper & Me) honestly that is shameful. Clearly you have been losing weight but you didn't share it was because of the gear.

The video is short either... Shocker!

She living her Dream with that half wit BAMBAM the one hit wonder..LOL..

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

The video isnt short either... Shocker!

She living her Dream with that half wit BAMBAM the one hit wonder..LOL..
I had to unfollow her.... she must be loaded to come and go as she pleases. Wasn't she working for that business that she invested into that's why she moved to chch. She posted that she has rented her house out.

Reactions: 1
woahh I am late to the party - can someone fill me in on the allegations about DH ? He runs past my work all the time and gives me the maaajor ick. Literally shivered writing that just thinking about it šŸ« 
It was discussed in an earlier thread. Basically, this is what he did:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.