New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unbelievable how blasƩ some of these influencers are when it comes to their safety & privacy.
Iā€™m not even kidding it took me less than a minute to find Erin Simpsons house/address on the Harcourts website. Youā€™d think with 50k followers and a new born sheā€™d be a bit more careful with what she shares online.
Itā€™s just as bad as her sis-in-law Simone sharing the front of her house when everyone knows she lives in hobby point šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø Sheā€™s done house tours showing off her jewelry, designer bags in her walk in robe, their extensive tool range, appliances etc. It just takes 1 wrong person to come across her page, they share when their away for the weekend, she lives in West Auckland & with the crime rate rising I donā€™t think itā€™s very smart to make it that easy to find your house these days? Does anyone else agree? I just think itā€™s SO unsafe.
I googled Simone and the third option in the list was ā€œSimone Anderson Hobsonvilleā€ her phone number and address come straight up! šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Why does no one talk about Seb? Formerly Seb makeup, now rustic riverā€¦ whatā€™s going on there??

Reactions: 3
I googled Simone and the third option in the list was ā€œSimone Anderson Hobsonvilleā€ her phone number and address come straight up! šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø
Sheā€™s so bleeping dumbā€¦ā€¦.I couldnā€™t give a duck where she lives but she makes out like she is super secretive and no one knows etcšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw that too! It is!

But I also noticed the caramel in her round donuts and brownies is thicker and not as clear as the caramel she uses to drizzle so I think she probably does make the thick one
The thick one is the barkers milk caramel šŸ˜‚ seen jars of that laying round to. She also uses the barkers berry sauce. No home made around here, unless her minions do it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does no one talk about Seb? Formerly Seb makeup, now rustic riverā€¦ whatā€™s going on there??
I had to unfollow her last year. I couldn't deal with her actual hatred over everything related to covid and the mandates etc. Fine to have an opinion but she was SO angry about it all. Constantly going on about it. I couldn't deal with the negative energy anymore šŸ¤Ŗ

Reactions: 5
Maria- I think she just used the wrong definition but went to the her doctor's emergency not hospital. My GP has a two week wait every time my daughter got sick in the last year I had to take her to my GP emergency hours (that's what they call on my GP), every time I had to wait around 2 to 3h it's actually said how we lack GPs in NZ.

Anyway...

Broodie- wow disappointing she 100% knew about the allegations every one in the industry knows. Just unfollowed her and unfollowed her podcasts too. What a shame.

5k rules- Tattle must have just update the rules up until last week it said not to talk about influencers with less than 5k followers. Now it says "No promotion of unrelated accounts. Lots of small accounts (with bought followers) insert themselves into the narrative and unless they are connected to an account it usually isn't an interest to the majority of members." I believe this is the case with the small account ASL that some people talk about here.

woahh I am late to the party - can someone fill me in on the allegations about DH ? He runs past my work all the time and gives me the maaajor ick. Literally shivered writing that just thinking about it šŸ« 

There's been plenty of chat in previous threads. Def gone down the misinformation rabbit hole..I used to like her fashion content but the antivax stuff was too much.

My question re the photoshopped pic that she says she took of it once taken down by countdown is that it very clearly has someone else's watermark on it. It says mappaus.com Something smells off to me......like she wanted a story to tell but maybe it never actually happened. Also cracks me up how many of them are reading here and then being all "those sad people" talking tit about me.....I can't help but think their fake lives are what is sad, forever trying to remain relevant, get free stuff and just being pests in general.
And we wouldn't have anything to talk about if they didn't do dumb tit like this.

I'm so blown away by this still. Like wouldn't you be so modified and embarrassed? Why put it in social media.

Reactions: 6
This is a #AD Felicia šŸ™„
ā€œThe ASA's definition of ā€œadvertising and advertisementā€ means any message, the content of which is controlled directly or indirectly by the advertiser, expressed in any language and communicated in any medium with the intent to influence the choice, opinion or behaviour of those to whom it is addressedā€
Unfollowed skete, cos she has become one of them.... am influencer. Another one that the followers have gone to her head.

Reactions: 10
Confusing as it states them as the Vendors, not the purchasers but yup that is definitely their house.

Also cannot believe they got a lawn mower for the worlds tiniest lawn. Why didnā€™t they just get the fake grass put there as well?

Sera Lily needs a new washing machine and dryer. Both broken, oh and the over slightly broken. Werenā€™t they gifted? Or was that just the fridge? Moaning about the fact they waited 5 months for a part on one of them (which will be due to covid as had a similar experience with a Bosch washing machine part). Doesnā€™t want the same brand anymore (hint hint Haier with the picture up). šŸ¤£

Sera Lily needs a new washing machine and dryer. Both broken, oh and the over slightly broken. Werenā€™t they gifted? Or was that just the fridge? Moaning about the fact they waited 5 months for a part on one of them (which will be due to covid as had a similar experience with a Bosch washing machine part). Doesnā€™t want the same brand anymore (hint hint Haier with the picture up). šŸ¤£
Didnā€™t she get gifted her machine and dryer not long after she moved to fielding?

was having a whinge about having to do up her laundry and she has such a big family blah blah

Reactions: 1
Didnā€™t she get gifted her machine and dryer not long after she moved to fielding?

was having a whinge about having to do up her laundry and she has such a big family blah blah
Yes think they were. And she RAVED about the brand and the fridge. #ad šŸ¤£. I also see sheā€™s posted about a sign in a chemist that says ā€œlook with your eyesā€ and saying ā€˜what else would you look with?ā€™ The responses are all saying they understand and itā€™s a common saying ā€˜look with your eyesā€¦. Not your handsā€™. But I doubt her youngest two would follow that rule ever šŸ¤£
Waiting for the video full of tears about ā€œhow we are all different, we all parent how we like and sheā€™s doing whatā€™s right for her family, be kind, oh and if You donā€™t like it. Unfollow or scroll onā€ followed by her mental health rants

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I went to a restaurant a few years ago and Sera was there with her kids and she was letting them run around causing havoc. They were annoying everyone else but she did nothing to stop them.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.