New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omfg, how can you be all like empire and boss babe etc when you don’t even make your own caramel sauce - like do you even make the dough or do you use a thermomix 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Heard through a friend she uses the bakels donut mix as they work for bakels and supply to her
Can't even make own pastry also...
Haha I always found it odd that she orders all her ingredients weekly for the week ahead.

for shelf stable stuff like flour you would think she would get it in bulk so you’re not stuffing around each week waiting on stuff

dairy makes sense cos that’s short expiry.

just find it odd she operates week to week rather than long term

Reactions: 3
Don’t you know who I am - Karen Peeni
She is totally a Karen! I am embarrassed on her behalf with her sharing all of this thinking she was in the right. Countdown aren't just giving away fruit or anything to take away. And I wonder how many fruit her daughter attempted to grab. My daughter is the same age and I wouldn't dream of sending her in to do that!

Reactions: 4
On the other hand it is nice to see Sarah Harris talking about her Breast Implant Illness and trying to spread awareness that LOOKS aren’t always everything if your no longer able to live a single day feeling healthy or like yourself 🤦‍♀️
Agree! I know she probably hasn't been everyone's cup of tea but I think lately she's come across as more relatable than in the past, and she seems really sweet. I'm finding it so refreshing and I'd love to see her continue discussing this and continuing to talk critically about the modelling industry, etc, from her insider perspective. With a public profile like hers I reckon she could really have a huge impact - especially on young people who look up to influencers and their aesthetic.

And laughing that Karen Peeni speaking down about us wasting or life on this page... She was the one wasting her life using Photoshop and insta to try and prove a stupid point 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Okay i don’t normally post but couldn’t help myself anymore 😂

I know of a fair few people mentioned in here, Jess Owen included, and from multiple people who knew her very well before the ‘fame’ she has always been pretty stuck up and not so nice, but seems to be getting worse by the day 👀

had to unfollow her because she can be so rude when people ask her basic questions, i don’t why they put up asking for questions, if your gonna be a snarky witch to the followers that literally are the main reason you get all these paid promos and can class yourself as an influencer?! Also said when talking about her lv ‘i dont wanna sound snobby’ then proceeds to post 2567 storys about it and a grid post with the caption ‘rich witch energy’ while some people are struggling to even afford basics. Loves herself waaaaaayyyy too much.

also just can’t STAND the way she talks to that bloody dog in that baby voice, and that photoshoot she did as if it was her newborn complete with outfit changes just did me off 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Okay i don’t normally post but couldn’t help myself anymore 😂

I know of a fair few people mentioned in here, Jess Owen included, and from multiple people who knew her very well before the ‘fame’ she has always been pretty stuck up and not so nice, but seems to be getting worse by the day 👀

had to unfollow her because she can be so rude when people ask her basic questions, i don’t why they put up asking for questions, if your gonna be a snarky witch to the followers that literally are the main reason you get all these paid promos and can class yourself as an influencer?! Also said when talking about her lv ‘i dont wanna sound snobby’ then proceeds to post 2567 storys about it and a grid post with the caption ‘rich witch energy’ while some people are struggling to even afford basics. Loves herself waaaaaayyyy too much.

also just can’t STAND the way she talks to that bloody dog in that baby voice, and that photoshoot she did as if it was her newborn complete with outfit changes just did me off 💀
Ooooh tell us more! What about her relationship with her husband? Does he not see how stuck up she has become?

Reactions: 2
This is a #AD Felicia 🙄
“The ASA's definition of “advertising and advertisement” means any message, the content of which is controlled directly or indirectly by the advertiser, expressed in any language and communicated in any medium with the intent to influence the choice, opinion or behaviour of those to whom it is addressed”

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Ooooh tell us more! What about her relationship with her husband? Does he not see how stuck up she has become?
Tbh I don’t know too much about the relationship these days as most of them don’t really associate with her anymore, but from what I have heard he seems a pretty nice guy and fairly laid back. Doesn’t seem to be too problematic.
Surely he must cringe at the tit she does thought, especially that vid where shes half naked on her business page 💀

Bet you $100 she sent her kids in to get the free fruit, they got stopped by staff so they came back to the car and she got all high and mighty, so she went in store, found that mandarins sign and shoved it in the free fruit sign holder, then went to complain to the manager.
What actually happened? I missed it

This is a #AD Felicia 🙄
“The ASA's definition of “advertising and advertisement” means any message, the content of which is controlled directly or indirectly by the advertiser, expressed in any language and communicated in any medium with the intent to influence the choice, opinion or behaviour of those to whom it is addressed”
“Supporting a small business” - hon bissel is no small business. It’s literally a global company 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also heard from someone today, who said she had a friend who went to Gemma Bradleys salon for lashes (not to her specifically but one of the girls that works there), and apparently as she was getting lashed all the techs were talking about clients and were all laughing about one in particular they were talking about, so her friend awkwardly laughed and her lash tech was just like ‘what are you laughing at’ 💀

so awkward and unprofessional i would never go back cos i’d just be expecting them to talk tit about me once i leave

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Also heard from someone today, who said she had a friend who went to Gemma Bradleys salon for lashes (not to her specifically but one of the girls that works there), and apparently as she was getting lashed all the techs were talking about clients and were all laughing about one in particular they were talking about, so her friend awkwardly laughed and her lash tech was just like ‘what are you laughing at’ 💀

so awkward and unprofessional i would never go back cos i’d just be expecting them to talk tit about me once i leave
That is 100% what they are all like there. Sometimes they don't even talk to their clients they just all talk to each other and talk tit about other clients

Have just heard from a friend that Jess did in fact fire celeste. She said that celeste was overworked and run down and asked for annual leave I think or for jess to help her so jess fired her. So fake how she always posts about her "looking after her girls"

• Wow
  • Heart
That is 100% what they are all like there. Sometimes they don't even talk to their clients they just all talk to each other and talk tit about other clients

Have just heard from a friend that Jess did in fact fire celeste. She said that celeste was overworked and run down and asked for annual leave I think or for jess to help her so jess fired her. So fake how she always posts about her "looking after her girls"
yeah im pretty sure it was her first time ever going there, and besides saying ‘what are you laughing at’ doesn’t sound like she said much else to her client, not an ideal first impression!

i was actually looking at a new lash salon to go to as my lady had left and contemplated going there, but i just got a bad vibe about it and felt like i’d feel uncomfortable so after hearing this I was glad I didn’t bother giving them my money. Blows my mind that people act this way though in an industry where you’d be nothing without your clients! Im in a similar industry and wouldn’t dream of behaving this way to my clients, but i suppose they possibly have that mentality of ‘the boss is famous so clients are easily replaced’

ooh so interesting i’ve always been dying to know what happened with Celeste it was all so sudden and random, but poor girl did look like she was always slogging away while the boujee witch did sweet f all

Reactions: 1
yeah im pretty sure it was her first time ever going there, and besides saying ‘what are you laughing at’ doesn’t sound like she said much else to her client, not an ideal first impression!

i was actually looking at a new lash salon to go to as my lady had left and contemplated going there, but i just got a bad vibe about it and felt like i’d feel uncomfortable so after hearing this I was glad I didn’t bother giving them my money. Blows my mind that people act this way though in an industry where you’d be nothing without your clients! Im in a similar industry and wouldn’t dream of behaving this way to my clients, but i suppose they possibly have that mentality of ‘the boss is famous so clients are easily replaced’

ooh so interesting i’ve always been dying to know what happened with Celeste it was all so sudden and random, but poor girl did look like she was always slogging away while the boujee witch did sweet f all
Didn't even get a thanks or a leaving party for all her hard work!

Unbelievable how blasé some of these influencers are when it comes to their safety & privacy.
I’m not even kidding it took me less than a minute to find Erin Simpsons house/address on the Harcourts website. You’d think with 50k followers and a new born she’d be a bit more careful with what she shares online.
It’s just as bad as her sis-in-law Simone sharing the front of her house when everyone knows she lives in hobby point 🤦🏽‍♀️ She’s done house tours showing off her jewelry, designer bags in her walk in robe, their extensive tool range, appliances etc. It just takes 1 wrong person to come across her page, they share when their away for the weekend, she lives in West Auckland & with the crime rate rising I don’t think it’s very smart to make it that easy to find your house these days? Does anyone else agree? I just think it’s SO unsafe.
Same with Simone’s address, took me less than 2 mins to find her address too🙈🙈

Fully agree but tbh Simone doesn’t seem to be the sharpest tool in the shed.
But she thinks she is the sharpest tool in the shed…..🤣🤣🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.