New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see the comments on quad Mum plus ones latest post that were so bad she had to turn them off? Just wondering what people were saying?
I saw a couple having a go about how she needs to stop having nappies as an option - just take them away otherwise they’ll be starting school in nappies etc etc.
(I’m a great believer that when a child is ready to toilet train then it’s easy - no need to push them if they’re not ready)

Reactions: 11
The fruit thing is so badly photoshopped. I find it super problematic that a) she thinks she deserves to just steal for lunches when she can afford the damn fruit b) shes so invested that she is willing to lie about it on social media and look like a complete dick (after going to the effort to poorly photoshop to help the lie) and c) what kinda fucked up privileged world is she living in? Everyone knows it’s free fruit for kids to eat at the supermarket. And if you’ve gone to the effort of driving there just for free fruit cause you don’t have any, go in and buy a bleeping bunch of bananas so you have more at home! I’m so angry I can’t even get my words out properly! If you made that mistake wouldn’t you pretend it never happened rather than look like a bleeping fool on social media!?!?!?!
it’s basically stealing.
the fruit is there for customers.
unbelievable.
Markets already donate and support fruit for children in schools so don’t play that bullshit.

Reactions: 12
Does anyone else think Sabby Jeys comment about the defence lawyer of her alleged sexual abuser was a bit inappropriate? Calling him a Zaddy with a hot face emoji !?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Also just to add re safety issues - if questioned about it, they would all most likely respond with ‘oh we have security cameras/alarms’ ummm do you think criminals care about being caught on camera these days, there are robbery’s everyday in broad daylight, they are RUTHLESS & know the justice systems fucked and can get away with it.
I don’t even like selling things on marketplace anymore because I don’t want anyone to come to my house cause you literally cannot trust anybody 🤦🏽‍♀️ Imagine being so desperate to live the glamorous influencer life that you’d put your family at risk like they all do.
*que Simone with a paid partnership with arlo security system* 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s good to see lovingelliesbelly has taken a step back, maybe she’s had a reality check

Reactions: 8
RE: the countdown fruit fiasco. ive worked retail a long time and shes just spitting bullshit to get something

countdown are just rolling their eyes as far back as they can go. we know the tricks girl youre making a fool of yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 14
But the sign she took a photo of doesn’t say anything about them being free? Its just a way of advertising mandarins? I’m so confused about what point she thinks she’s making 😂
Me too 🤔 muesli bars are great for school lunches as are numerous other items but that doesn’t mean we can get them free for our kids.

Reactions: 5
RE: the countdown fruit fiasco. ive worked retail a long time and shes just spitting bullshit to get something

countdown are just rolling their eyes as far back as they can go. we know the tricks girl youre making a fool of yourself
Bet you $100 she sent her kids in to get the free fruit, they got stopped by staff so they came back to the car and she got all high and mighty, so she went in store, found that mandarins sign and shoved it in the free fruit sign holder, then went to complain to the manager.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thoughts on how many #Paidpartnerships Simone will have on Ashers 1st Birthday. One month out and already going for gold 💁‍♀️

She was incredibly nasty saying he was cheating on her lying to her using her, she said much the same bout last guy makes me wounder if it's all bs if she's gone back. Looks as though she's the problem,

Simone proberly saying how Asher is 11 months trying to get companys ready to offer her free tit for his first birthday, let's wait and see how much of his bday is an ad or paid for
You read hundreds of minds then.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Seeing Naz try and downplay her post surgery as “normal recovery” is absolutely scary, but it’s ok guys because she’s only getting two more procedures.
She is clearly just a bleeping idiot who values her looks more than her life 👎

On the other hand it is nice to see Sarah Harris talking about her Breast Implant Illness and trying to spread awareness that LOOKS aren’t always everything if your no longer able to live a single day feeling healthy or like yourself 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Seeing Naz try and downplay her post surgery as “normal recovery” is absolutely scary, but it’s ok guys because she’s only getting two more procedures.
She is clearly just a bleeping idiot who values her looks more than her life 👎

On the other hand it is nice to see Sarah Harris talking about her Breast Implant Illness and trying to spread awareness that LOOKS aren’t always everything if your no longer able to live a single day feeling healthy or like yourself 🤦‍♀️
Naz could hardly see Naz 🙃 why on earth someone would risk their life for vanity is beyond esp when she’s had so many life threatening issues with said surgeries 🧠

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone else think Sabby Jeys comment about the defence lawyer of her alleged sexual abuser was a bit inappropriate? Calling him a Zaddy with a hot face emoji !?
Yes, I feel this is so inappropriate and 🤮. Also the whole Elvis situation is a bit off the cuff. Complains about the fact that he is idolized but was basically a pedalo but yet still goes to the premiere and complains. Like what's the point?! You can decline events 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
The amount of influenzas “celebrating” Matariki or just saying “Happy Matariki” when they probably have no idea the meaning behind it…

Reactions: 6
Is that Delmaine caramel sauce in the background of Jess owens story lol ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The amount of influenzas “celebrating” Matariki or just saying “Happy Matariki” when they probably have no idea the meaning behind it…
if they didn’t say anything would you complain about that too? I think it’s nice people are acknowledging it

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.