New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I flip flop between liking or at least wanting to like Elle from Elleherself and then finding her super irritating and problematic.

Her #ad on everything is getting a bit much but the number of giveaways sheā€™s done this week is ridiculous. Surely itā€™s better to space them out. Sheā€™s put a couple of filler grid posts between a couple of them but there has been 6 in the last 4 weeks!

Reactions: 1
Simones date night - 6 different stories of food pics - there is no ad or partnership tag so Iā€™m assuming this is date night sheā€™s actually paying for BUT the excessive stories 6, tagging them each time - is definitely her way of trying to get their attention to then get more ā€œworkā€ from them. It makes me sick!!

No one Goes on a date and takes and posts 6 different food shots. Maybe from her Iā€™d understand one pic and tag but six nah gross

Reactions: 8
Simones date night - 6 different stories of food pics - there is no ad or partnership tag so Iā€™m assuming this is date night sheā€™s actually paying for BUT the excessive stories 6, tagging them each time - is definitely her way of trying to get their attention to then get more ā€œworkā€ from them. It makes me sick!!

No one Goes on a date and takes and posts 6 different food shots. Maybe from her Iā€™d understand one pic and tag but six nah gross

Proberly tagging them that much and before she leaves in the hopes they will see before she leaves and dosnt have to pay for the meal

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ahhhh side noteā€¦ Have Erin and Zac named their baby? I donā€™t personally know anyone whoā€™s taken this long to not have a name but Iā€™m sure it happens

Reactions: 2
Holy tit I just watched that Move It Mama run of stories someone mentioned šŸ‘†
I canā€™t believe this woman. For some people exercise doesnā€™t come naturally and is a real mental hurdle to get past. ā€œI donā€™t mean to offend anyoneā€¦ just get over itā€ is the most disingenuous disclaimer. The holier than thou attitude is truly gross and shows a real lack of empathy and self awareness.

get in the bin lady.

Reactions: 10
Ahhhh side noteā€¦ Have Erin and Zac named their baby? I donā€™t personally know anyone whoā€™s taken this long to not have a name but Iā€™m sure it happens
Assume they have a magazine deal to release the name?

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I think it related to when sera had all those medical issues

From the birth of her youngest, something happened and she ended up a bit sick and something that takes a while to heal but with sera itā€™s always worse than anyone else has ever had

From what I was seeing at the time, Maria and someone else (was it hanging with the hays?) weā€™re dropping everything to help sera and doing/getting stuff for her and possibly was a give a little or something along those lines

I think they worked out they were being taken advantage of
To be fair, I believe she had misdiagnosed Ogilvie Syndrome and then had to have emergency surgery, Iā€™m pretty sure it actually was really life threatening, I remember her stories and it was clear she was incredibly unwell.

Agree sheā€™s a drama queen and im not a fan.

Reactions: 4
isnt white cross an emergency doctor? i would consider that A&E
I'm not in NZ so not familiar with all the different types of dr's and care but yeah it seems like anywhere she tried is for urgent care or something that may escalate before getting into a gp. She didn't try again today and was her normal self so clearly it can wait. She just wanted to be seen right then and there which is typical Maria, can't possibly wait which is why she's always on the phone to her gp in between visits too šŸ™„

Maria- I think she just used the wrong definition but went to the her doctor's emergency not hospital. My GP has a two week wait every time my daughter got sick in the last year I had to take her to my GP emergency hours (that's what they call on my GP), every time I had to wait around 2 to 3h it's actually said how we lack GPs in NZ.

Anyway...

Broodie- wow disappointing she 100% knew about the allegations every one in the industry knows. Just unfollowed her and unfollowed her podcasts too. What a shame.

5k rules- Tattle must have just update the rules up until last week it said not to talk about influencers with less than 5k followers. Now it says "No promotion of unrelated accounts. Lots of small accounts (with bought followers) insert themselves into the narrative and unless they are connected to an account it usually isn't an interest to the majority of members." I believe this is the case with the small account ASL that some people talk about here.
brodie had a massive go at me over a simple question on instagram so ive never liked her. she keeps trying to make herself the loudest person in th room and i hate it

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Iā€™ve been waiting to see if they ended up with sponsored accom for their trip. He was bloody frothing over the other place that hands out the free wines though
He fancies himself as a marketing guru and travel vlogger, yet has absolutely no idea how to promote anything that doesn't match his Scandi-Nordic-English-country-cottage-transitional-farmhouse aesthetic

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We took two weeks to name our third šŸ˜‚

To be fair, I believe she had misdiagnosed Ogilvie Syndrome and then had to have emergency surgery, Iā€™m pretty sure it actually was really life threatening, I remember her stories and it was clear she was incredibly unwell.

Agree sheā€™s a drama queen and im not a fan.
Yup and she has a massive abdominal scar as a result? Was pretty major iirc

Reactions: 2
We took two weeks to name our third šŸ˜‚

Yup and she has a massive abdominal scar as a result? Was pretty major iirc
As much as I don't like Sera yes she was extremely sick and almost died from the illness.

She just wanted to be seen right then and there which is typical Maria, can't possibly wait which is why she's always on the phone to her gp in between visits too šŸ™„
So true! When you said this it got me thinking - I'm astounded that she hasn't got a paid partnership with one of those online telehealth/doctor apps that have become more common lately. Imagine having a doctor at her beck and call through her phone to confirm or deny any single potential condition that comes up šŸ˜‚ she'd be living the dream!

(you're welcome for the idea Maria, I'll flick you the address where you can send the bottle of wine to thank me when you get a paid partnership)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Cracks me up. I need what sheā€™s having to lose a bit of weight ! Tandoori paste and man grind ainā€™t cutting it.
funny this is what I thought too, she has changed her image a lot in the last few years, looks amazing and lost a heap of weight. Must be thanks to this new wonder drug šŸ«¢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.