New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel she ddnt put up with jess bullshit aye like maybe called her out saying she needed help
Perhaps she was working long days plus long weeks

Cos sometimes it seemed to be operating 6/7 days, and I don’t think Jess was there that often

Seemed to Swan in and out

Maybe she was working more than her contract stipulates?

Maybe she got sick of Jess not crediting her creativity and claiming it all as her?

Cos Celeste barely featured and she’s done an about face on that attitude

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She definitely gives off I'm better than everyone and the prettiest person ever vibes. Come across her a few times and she was stuck up and snobby. I'm sure she copied whipped cakerys theme for her shop
I’ve been to her shop too and everything was super dry! No wonder they try to stack the cream on the donuts cos otherwise they would literally be inedible - and they taste suuuuuuuper yeasty. She was also super stuck up when she served me, not even a smile.

Perhaps she was working long days plus long weeks

Cos sometimes it seemed to be operating 6/7 days, and I don’t think Jess was there that often

Seemed to Swan in and out

Maybe she was working more than her contract stipulates?

Maybe she got sick of Jess not crediting her creativity and claiming it all as her?

Cos Celeste barely featured and she’s done an about face on that attitude
Ooooh I remember Celeste!! Jess said that she wouldn’t address the matter so obviously something went down

Reactions: 2
I wounder what health department would think of this, post from 2020 In her shop, " yeah we follow the food handling rules...next minute runs around shop in undies no bra
Probably nothing? She’s not spread on a bench or mixing cakes with her boobs lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Probably nothing? She’s not spread on a bench or mixing cakes with her boobs lol

Still a violation against health code, I know I wouldn't want to buy food from somewhere someone's been running around top less and with there arse out what sits on a toilet seat fill of germs, alg if ur OK with eating from a place that's dirty

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She definitely gives off I'm better than everyone and the prettiest person ever vibes. Come across her a few times and she was stuck up and snobby. I'm sure she copied whipped cakerys theme for her shop
She never used to act like she was better than anyone else, but it's so off putting! And YES to copying whipped cakery shop. I was thinking that too when she was 'designing it'. Just proves she has no originality. I've never been to whipped cakery, but those girls seem humble, hard working and down to earth. Maybe she should also copy that!

Reactions: 3
She never used to act like she was better than anyone else, but it's so off putting! And YES to copying whipped cakery shop. I was thinking that too when she was 'designing it'. Just proves she has no originality. I've never been to whipped cakery, but those girls seem humble, hard working and down to earth. Maybe she should also copy that!
Yeah she never used to act like that. A girl i know used to go to f45 massey when she did and before she got big on Instagram said she was nice but when she became big on ig she started being real snooty and too cool for everyone. I've brought some treats from whipped cakery before and they are so much better than anything from jess bakery

That is so sad. I went in once and all she kept going on about is how she needs a wine, not very great way to act infront of customers acts like she's so hard done by doing her job, don't get why she has the shop if she dosnt want to work or cant even do a fill week ,Would love to know why celeste left, she seemed to work all time by herself working over 10 hours with no help, really seemed to help build the buisness and clientel and when she left jess just dogged her saying how she can't say anything bcus she dosnt want to embarrass celeste and that lawyers were involved, guessing it was actually down to jess and she said/did that to make celeste look bad, if celeste really did something no one in there right mind would say what jess said, and after that jess qas very quick to leave the gym they both went to and lost tge friendship she had with instructors who were also friends with celeste ( they remain friends with celeste)
I have been wondering this for so long

Yeah she never used to act like that. A girl i know used to go to f45 massey when she did and before she got big on Instagram said she was nice but when she became big on ig she started being real snooty and too cool for everyone. I've brought some treats from whipped cakery before and they are so much better than anything from jess bakery
Oh my gosh their brownie at whipped cakery is something else

I’m going to have to make the trip now 🤣

Reactions: 3
Loving how a renowned nutritionist is calling out influencers who post before and afters of there kids food bowls. Notice how asher bowl is always completely empty, like not a scrap of food left

Reactions: 9
I like Rebecca but yeah this is so gross 🤢
what is she washing?

I remember this, I think she was also annoyed because they turned up with a packet of chocolate biscuits and there was a big rant about how unsupportive it was because she was on a diet at the time (of course)

I wondered if when Lisa and sera reconnected again recently that it fell apart was because sera was looking for lisa to promote Friday flamingo but she didn’t want to so it went sour real quick.
Lisa did promote Friday Flamongo for a little while I'm sure. that's wbere i first heard about it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
I'm not a fan. She's immature and silly. She was atrocious on Breakfast - always interrupting what everyone was saying, talking after she'd done the sports ... I can't stand Hilary, but it was funny when she told her to shut up!

Interested to hear what members think of Toni Street?
im a fan of hilary. but thats just me. yea Brodie interrupts way too much. and its just so UGH

anyone getting over zaziplays? so sick of her complaining about her Kids and their sleep 😩 or just her kids in general. I like her play stuff but playbasedpepi is sooo much better in terms of play and behaviour advice.
Why and how has she become a parenting expert?
Todays post on not getting nap trapped - how about ..
i like it when my kids nap at home so I get some home down time. Ugh.

Reactions: 7
What are Tattlers' thoughts on Kanoa Lloyd?

I think she is an amazing, breakout, star of TV3. When she presented the weather she seemed nice enough but I didn't realise how charming she is until she started hosting The Project. I liked her on that house hunting show she hosted too. I see her new organisation show starts tonight at 8:30pm.

I'd quite like to see Kanoa and Nadine Higgins host The Project alongside Jeremy Corbett - Jesse Mulligan is boring.
LOVE her she is awesome

I think Erin Simpson is going to be my new Simone Anderson in putting me off every thing she gets gifted. She puts like zero effort into most of the stuff she gets gifted, if businesses are actually paying her for that then that’s fucked.

so cringe with the cute and co nappies, asking Zac what he liked best about them when they haven’t even tried them lol 😂 when clearly the thing they like best is that they are free ! Also when she said out loud “what brand is this” like wouldn’t you take 5 seconds to read the brand before filming !!??
Which is so ironic given they are related now haha

Also those are the worst quality nappies!! Terrible

Reactions: 2
That is so sad. I went in once and all she kept going on about is how she needs a wine, not very great way to act infront of customers acts like she's so hard done by doing her job, don't get why she has the shop if she dosnt want to work or cant even do a fill week ,Would love to know why celeste left, she seemed to work all time by herself working over 10 hours with no help, really seemed to help build the buisness and clientel and when she left jess just dogged her saying how she can't say anything bcus she dosnt want to embarrass celeste and that lawyers were involved, guessing it was actually down to jess and she said/did that to make celeste look bad, if celeste really did something no one in there right mind would say what jess said, and after that jess qas very quick to leave the gym they both went to and lost tge friendship she had with instructors who were also friends with celeste ( they remain friends with celeste)
Celeste lived with a few trainers and then they all loved out of their flat.
I believe she left due to a security issues? I asked her when she left and she just said she couldn’t say and just said I don’t work there anymore. Celeste has a law background.

Also Jess who works for Kelly Coe, FINALLY has a boyfriend, If anyone realised she hadn’t mentioned being so desperately single lately and has made it IG official…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.