New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is going back a few years but does anyone know the tea on hmhc & sera Lilly ? Weren’t they besties one part there ? Have unfollowed most that I were following after joining here & definitely never heard of a lot , had to have a look who most were
One of my favs to follow was Elle , but not so much now disappointed with the ads etc makaia, summer were good but guess everyone changes , looking for new accounts to follow
I think it related to when sera had all those medical issues

From the birth of her youngest, something happened and she ended up a bit sick and something that takes a while to heal but with sera it’s always worse than anyone else has ever had

From what I was seeing at the time, Maria and someone else (was it hanging with the hays?) we’re dropping everything to help sera and doing/getting stuff for her and possibly was a give a little or something along those lines

I think they worked out they were being taken advantage of

Reactions: 1
So unhygienic.. so great to see these people following their ‘Food Control Plans’ 🤢🤮 …also it’s funny after all the chat here about her never doing any baking/leaving it all up to her staff, we’re getting a lot of content from her ‘working’ today lol 😅

There's alot of food saftey/handling that they don't follow. I work in hospo so know the rules and see alot of tit they do that is a no no another big one is her wearing slides to work with bare feet, while preparing food you need to be wearing included food it's so unhygienic wearing open toed footwear

I have no idea, but she's a bleep

If I had toes like that, I would never show them. Vomit 🤮
WTF! He flipped like a rag doll & she talks to him like he’s an adult 🤦🏼‍♀️ Wonder if she will say that when he flips down the stairs .

Simone sending herself questions lmao. She’s obviously seen all the chat about how gross it is she’s in activewear and going to massages and laser post working out, so now she’s claiming she showers and gets BACK INTO her workout clothes. WHY would anyone do that?! Why wouldn’t you just … bring a change of clothes? She’s so full of tit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Imagine being at Disneyland (the happiest place on earth) and your still posting #ad for food products.

LFYD really are disgusting and so are the businesses working with them.:sick: Living costs are at an all time high and people can’t afford food let alone months and months of travel overseas and these privileged dads just keep on #ading

Reactions: 14
Simone sending herself questions lmao. She’s obviously seen all the chat about how gross it is she’s in activewear and going to massages and laser post working out, so now she’s claiming she showers and gets BACK INTO her workout clothes. WHY would anyone do that?! Why wouldn’t you just … bring a change of clothes? She’s so full of tit

Lol she so dosnt do that, if she was a clean freak the way she shows and does washing as much as she shows she so wouldn't get back in her active wear she wore prior to shower no way

Reactions: 6
And does she still not wear underwear under her leggings?🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Not wearing underwear under leggings is normal and wayyy more comfy! It’s the selling leggings after you’ve done that which is gross.
I’m thinking more along the lines of not wearing underwear, working out and then putting her leggings back on . It’s the same as putting dirty underwear back on.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Was super disappointed to see that. I like Brodie
Same so I’m like I wonder if she knows but how wouldn’t she know. I’m starting to feel like they’re all as bad as each other. They have no problem calling out problematic tit when everyone else is but it’s like they’ve closed the ranks on this. Maybe they’re too scared to say anything. I hope I’m wrong anyway because it’s disgusting

Reactions: 7
I’m thinking more along the lines of not wearing underwear, working out and then putting her leggings back on . It’s the same as putting dirty underwear back on.
How can somebody shower and then peel back on sweaty vag tights. Gross

Jess Owen is claiming she's shadowbanned because not many people liked her black and white photo of her average cakes

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I see Brodie Kane has done a podcast ep with Dom Harvey 🤢
I really like listening to ‘The Girls Interrupted’ podcast she does with Gracie and Caitlin and I love following Gracie (and her husbands cooking account too!) and Caitlin, they feel very authentic and not gross influencer types but more and more I feel like Brodie is very much clout chasing and will do anything to get more fame

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.