Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Carterbee

Jess says in her video balling on a budget real meaning of boujee.. no jess that isn't the definition of boujee I suggest you look it up seen you keep changing what you think boujee means.
Also why advertise when your only open 2 days a week 🤣
Also saying your a ceo of a major empire... again look up what empire is..empire isn't one small shop in west auckland only open 2wice a week
Jesus, don't flatter yourself jess! 😂

Herefortheteabruh

yeah im pretty sure it was her first time ever going there, and besides saying ‘what are you laughing at’ doesn’t sound like she said much else to her client, not an ideal first impression!

i was actually looking at a new lash salon to go to as my lady had left and contemplated going there, but i just got a bad vibe about it and felt like i’d feel uncomfortable so after hearing this I was glad I didn’t bother giving them my money. Blows my mind that people act this way though in an industry where you’d be nothing without your clients! Im in a similar industry and wouldn’t dream of behaving this way to my clients, but i suppose they possibly have that mentality of ‘the boss is famous so clients are easily replaced’

ooh so interesting i’ve always been dying to know what happened with Celeste it was all so sudden and random, but poor girl did look like she was always slogging away while the boujee bitch did sweet f all
Didn't even get a thanks or a leaving party for all her hard work!

itsjustme23

Chatty Member
Yes think they were. And she RAVED about the brand and the fridge. #ad 🤣. I also see she’s posted about a sign in a chemist that says “look with your eyes” and saying ‘what else would you look with?’ The responses are all saying they understand and it’s a common saying ‘look with your eyes…. Not your hands’. But I doubt her youngest two would follow that rule ever 🤣
Waiting for the video full of tears about “how we are all different, we all parent how we like and she’s doing what’s right for her family, be kind, oh and if You don’t like it. Unfollow or scroll on” followed by her mental health rants
Did she even take her kids out when they were toddlers or were they left at home with their dad ?

You’re either living in a bubble or taking the piss if you don’t believe there’s high and low socioeconomic areas in NZ 🙄But yes, It’s fair to say that just because Katie is working in a high socioeconomic area doesn’t mean she doesn’t work with some families that are struggling.
Sorry yes that is probably more what I mean, I know there are those differences but I mean that there are low income families in high income areas still

What does she mean paid tax on them?? So she gets given a $2000 fridge for example. What tax is she paying.
The stuff they’re gifted is considered income so they’re required to pay tax ( I’m pretty sure)

and when they’re given stuff and post about it they’re paid thousands for the ad - again required to pay tax cos it’s income

so they get the item + payment for putting it on their social media

another one of the threads covered it in detail go have a read

IRD will cover what counts as income to

I wonder how much tax Simone pays (paid post excluded) since shes gifted 3 bags of rubbish every single day. Oh thats right, she resells them for charity.
If you’re concerned about if she’s paying, the IRD has a tip line.

Going back to No filter Mum and Pepper and me. A few weeks ago No filter Mum made a comment on her page that there was an influencer who had under gone the weight loss surgery. She wouldn’t make any more comment on it because the person hadn’t spoken about it on her business page. Does anyone know who she was referring too? I suspect along with the snorting, it’s why Cherie has lost a lot of weight.
We don’t usually see what Cherie consumes so it’s hard to tell

cos she mainly shows us making stuff not how much she eats 😂

Last edited:

rheanna231

Lol Maria, you conveniently forgot to mention your first thermie the white TM5 which was gifted.
There’s also a second one which was gifted, a white TM6.
Then when the limited edition black ones came out she obviously had to get one.
I do wonder why if you already had 2 perfectly fine gifted ones, why on earth would you BUY one just for the colour.
Must have more money than sense!
Surely old thermomom hooked her up with it as a freebie anyway seeing as they’re besties & she’s the world’s best thermie seller?
And who the fuck has 2 or 3 of the bloody things!! Fuck me 🤷‍♀️
She needs to make 3 loaf of bread at the same time KAYYYY

Unbelievable how blasé some of these influencers are when it comes to their safety & privacy.
I’m not even kidding it took me less than a minute to find Erin Simpsons house/address on the Harcourts website. You’d think with 50k followers and a new born she’d be a bit more careful with what she shares online.
It’s just as bad as her sis-in-law Simone sharing the front of her house when everyone knows she lives in hobby point 🤦🏽‍♀️ She’s done house tours showing off her jewelry, designer bags in her walk in robe, their extensive tool range, appliances etc. It just takes 1 wrong person to come across her page, they share when their away for the weekend, she lives in West Auckland & with the crime rate rising I don’t think it’s very smart to make it that easy to find your house these days? Does anyone else agree? I just think it’s SO unsafe.
Same with Simone’s address, took me less than 2 mins to find her address too🙈🙈

Fully agree but tbh Simone doesn’t seem to be the sharpest tool in the shed.
But she thinks she is the sharpest tool in the shed…..🤣🤣🤣🤣

mac_andcheese

Maria- I think she just used the wrong definition but went to the her doctor's emergency not hospital. My GP has a two week wait every time my daughter got sick in the last year I had to take her to my GP emergency hours (that's what they call on my GP), every time I had to wait around 2 to 3h it's actually said how we lack GPs in NZ.

Anyway...

Broodie- wow disappointing she 100% knew about the allegations every one in the industry knows. Just unfollowed her and unfollowed her podcasts too. What a shame.

5k rules- Tattle must have just update the rules up until last week it said not to talk about influencers with less than 5k followers. Now it says "No promotion of unrelated accounts. Lots of small accounts (with bought followers) insert themselves into the narrative and unless they are connected to an account it usually isn't an interest to the majority of members." I believe this is the case with the small account ASL that some people talk about here.

woahh I am late to the party - can someone fill me in on the allegations about DH ? He runs past my work all the time and gives me the maaajor ick. Literally shivered writing that just thinking about it 🫠

adadadad

Just looked at the pic you posted. What the heck. She totally scoured through allllll of her followers to find your picture and block you? How do these people find the time?! Oh that’s right, they don’t work hahahahaha

Hahah yup has all time in world life must be boring to have to do that bcus your feelings got hurt by someone calling you out who knows the health and safety rules bcus they work in same profession so was just calling you out