New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are 10000000000% ruffling jess’ feathers hahahahha. Saw her billboard the other day and you can’t even see her logo properly on it because of the lightness of it.
Don’t get the point in advertising in such a big form. She’s only open 2 days a week and probably wouldn’t make enough. She would need to get more staff and a bigger place. Although maybe not as it’s facing wrong direction. If you had it going towards motorway it might be good but it was placed going into Henderson. No one’s going to turn around to get on motorway just for a donut.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else hear her go “MOVE!” To her hubby at the building site and wave him away? Not so sweet are you now Jess. Can’t have him ruining your staged shots. What a dick. He didn’t look very impressed either

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
So Jess totally reads the posts here, LOL at her new post- keeping on the tacky trend arnt ya boss babe 😂
Maybe she will start making stuff from scratch and not from a bottle

She is only open two days a week to create a demand - like open less (and make a small amount like not enough for the people who actually comes )creates more hype (for some people)

• Haha
Amie Brodie literally spends thousands of $$$ to buy all the latest and greatest things for ig photos. Spends her life trying to impress others with her so called millions. Such try hards

Reactions: 1
So Jess totally reads the posts here, LOL at her new post- keeping on the tacky trend arnt ya boss babe 😂

She is only open two days a week to create a demand - like open less (and make a small amount like not enough for the people who actually comes )creates more hype (for some people)
What she doesn’t realise is if she didn’t have the followers she wouldn’t be able to have the “Bougee” life she has. She’s only gotten big coz of her following

laugh how she posts rude things yea jess realy showing how lovely and sweet you are doing the finger and then the reel yesterday about your hand bag is the reason ppl are saying this tit about you, I thought u called urself a witch, why can't we call you one? U truly act like one even more so now that people call u out. Maybe stop showing that u look at Tattle and we won't talk about you how dum can you be, do you really think someone will want to go to your store and support you after you brag that your boujee, have rich witch energy and can go get a Louis Vuitton, I sure as he'll wouldn't want to support someone like that

Reactions: 6
What she doesn’t realise is if she didn’t have the followers she wouldn’t be able to have the “Bougee” life she has. She’s only gotten big coz of her following
Hahaha yep she actually thinks she's a rich witch because of her business 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Hopefully hubby will leave her after house built and she can deal with payments herself, and will actualy have to work more than 2 days a week, way she speaks to him is disgusting and he's one up there working on it 247 , poor guy getting in way of her shot and being spoken to like that. Would love to know how getting your nails done and go shopping is a day working after she said Sunday is her only day off

Tattle did you do #paidadvertisement with Jess the Literal witch, oops I mean Boss witch. How the duck did you get a free ad with Jess, a whole post /caption dedicated to tattle. Ha!

@jess Owens: can you do Hermes unboxing please hun, or a Chanel. Come on dont be a basic witch, LV Is for the weak. Do it! Do it!

Jess can you please share your trick how tf you become so rich from re-selling those donut premix?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
See she makes it sound like the list of items she paid for is a lot but when you put it against the list of everything she has been gifted it is actually quite a tiny list. This privileged witch can't even admit she's a grifter.
And it’s all BIG stuff she’s been gifted too! Fridge! Dishwasher! Stove! All in the realm of $1-2k+

Reactions: 7
My first thought was Justine from my balance project. I think she kept it under wraps for a little bit, then went public? This is going back a few months now though.
This is exactly who I thought. Dog move by my balance project to her long time followers. Farts on about self love and sells workshops on the subject but can’t love herself unless she’s skinny 🤦🏽‍♀️🤮

Lol at Katie posting affordable (warehouse and Kmart) warm winter clothing. Trying to be more relatable maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rich witch would buy Chanel or Hermes not an LV😂😂😂 even peasants can afford that tit
Yes! In saying that, rich people don't flaunt their wealth, they don't need to! My mum always says " I'd rather be rich than look rich "

• Heart
Anyone else see that the majority of jess Google reviews are mates? She use to have bad reviews up looks like they've deleted them some how

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.