New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get what your saying but they also don’t owe us tit. It’s our choice to follow and can easily unfollow, imagine how hectic some of their inboxes would be. In saying that those who do reply I think foster a greater relationship with their followers.
But they do owe us?! Without the followers, without the engagement they all so desperately need they literally have no job?! Like it's their job, and part of their job is to interact with their clients (the general public) and to build relationships. Yes it's your choice to follow, but I think that's such a cliche "put the responsibility back on the consumer" stance that they have all been selling everyone for ages. Like, Simone Anderson, lying and profiting off the backs of the general public for years and their answer is just unfollow?! Why not hold her responsible instead? Why not demand these people do better at their jobs?! It's literally their job....

Reactions: 34
Does Simone film before the F45 class starts? Looks so quiet there these days?
I would hate to train where someone filmed.
Remember when she had a sweaty vag and addressed the messages- I still laugh about that :m
I think a lot of F45s have taken a hit, the fad has worn off now.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
But they do owe us?! Without the followers, without the engagement they all so desperately need they literally have no job?! Like it's their job, and part of their job is to interact with their clients (the general public) and to build relationships. Yes it's your choice to follow, but I think that's such a cliche "put the responsibility back on the consumer" stance that they have all been selling everyone for ages. Like, Simone Anderson, lying and profiting off the backs of the general public for years and their answer is just unfollow?! Why not hold her responsible instead? Why not demand these people do better at their jobs?! It's literally their job....
Yes by all means they all need to better at their jobs. And replies are appreciated. But if not getting a reply is something that bothers you when interacting then I think that’s on you not to support or engage. Obviously not ‘you’ but context. I think realistically some of the bigger influencers inboxes would be so slammed that sometimes they wouldn’t even have a chance to see your reply.

Reactions: 4
yup, you are right they don’t owe us anything at all. My wording wasn’t great. I only follow mid range influencers not the big ones as they don’t interest me (ad ad ad photo ad ad ad) and 80% of the time they acknowledge it just certainly notice who always does.
What do people consider small, mid, big influencers? Like followers wise.

Is anyone else shook by how quiet LFYD is?

He wasn’t this quiet after his kid was born. And an overseas trip is the perfect excuse to show the kids off i n great #sponsored locations

• Haha
Reactions: 6

He wasn’t this quiet after his kid was born. And an overseas trip is the perfect excuse to show the kids off i n great #sponsored locations
Besides the Nat stuff, quite a bit has been said about their parenting and Frankie etc. and all the ad stuff so maybe it’s rattled him. He’s probably so used to everyone talking him up and fawning over their fam that outing his hypocritical content and spammy ad stuff has him questioning how well received it would be to be flashy about their overseas trip when so many kiwis are struggling with just the standard cost of living 🤷🏻‍♀️ If I were him I’d feel a bit awkward…

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Re. Christian, it will come… trust me, big, dramatic, flashy content…

Omfg. Erin Simpson has me actual LOL’ing, this whole sentence, this clip is a must watch 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️🫣🫠

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Re. Christian, it will come… trust me, big, dramatic, flashy content…

Omfg. Erin Simpson has me actual LOL’ing, this whole sentence, this clip is a must watch 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️🫣🫠
Omg she barley knew what any of the stuff she recieved was for 😂. I feel like that's something you should research before filming

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Stuff getting in on the act now too - calling out the mumfluencers!

"We need to understand that a lot of baby brands and social media “mumfluencers” rely on hooking into our insecurities about being good parents to get a pay cheque"

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Long time reader, first time posting

Does anyone else have epiphanies when watching “influencers” stories??

last night I was watching Nana W’s and thought to myself what the F am I doing sitting here watching someone post a picture of their laundry hanging up?? Or a pic of her coffee? Boomy of pasta in a bowl??

Why is this my life? 😂 I wouldn’t watch this tit if it was just your average Joe Blogs/girl I went to school with/neighbour posting it so why do I watch the influencers po
she tried to get another platform going, similar to patreon. Can’t remember the name..
Only fans? 😂 Jokes

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.