Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thermominx

VIP Member
When we start a new thread can we please not talk about JD AH. Some of us will exhaust ourselves talking about it if we’re given the chance and yes it’s our personal choice to talk about it but Tattle for me is like picking up a book and not having to think about the massive issues. You guys/gals are all intelligent, lovely people- from what I’ve experienced anyway. And I feel like we can all maybe agree to disagree? I hope I make sense. I’m not trying to police anything but I’d love to stay and talk shit about influencers instead… if that’s okay :)❤

• Heart
Reactions: 48

SimoneAnderSpon

Can someone make #6?
I have a semi-summary for it:

Amy Carlyon: we get it, you did to someone else what you hated being done to you
Anna Reeve: we get it, your husband is horny
Danni Duncan: we get it, you don't want kids
Elleherself: we get it, your #ad pram is soooo much better than your paid for one
Erin Simpson: we get it, you're fucking clueless
HMHC: we get it, you like your kids at home
LFYD: we get it, you're rich
Nana Whittaker: we get it, you have a thermomix
Ness Keown: we get it, you fuck people's husbands
one.in.a.bullion: we get it, you're out of the influencer game
SA: we get it, you'll do anything that's an ad

• Haha
Reactions: 46

hashtagtea

She’s 3 years old no kid that age needs a bottle at night let alone during the day
I think making statements about this about other people’s completely harmless parenting choices is harmful and unnecessary.

Sure, shout from the rooftops about kids who aren’t strapped in properly, but no kid is going to suffer long term damage from drinking from a bottle for a few months longer than the norm. Pick your battles.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Long time reader, first time posting

Does anyone else have epiphanies when watching “influencers” stories??

last night I was watching Nana W’s and thought to myself what the F am I doing sitting here watching someone post a picture of their laundry hanging up?? Or a pic of her coffee? Boomy of pasta in a bowl??

Why is this my life? 😂 I wouldn’t watch this shit if it was just your average Joe Blogs/girl I went to school with/neighbour posting it so why do I watch the influencers post it?

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Trashheaped

I don't understand how any of the NZ Influencers mentioned in these threads think they are not to be held accountable for the toxic trash they put out. People like Danni and the likes who are the first to jump up in arms to call people out for consuming fast fashion or using single use plastic - I don't know how they can not for two milliseconds of their lives put themselves in other people's shoes. Not everyone is able to buy second hand, second hand is now mega expensive (thanks to these 'gals/babes' making it so fashun to buy second hand) that people that actually need clothing can not afford it and they have to turn to fast fashion to clothe themselves and their children. I'm sorry but not everyone has access to hours on hours to trawl op shops, not everyone has access to transport or the privilege to live in a city where they are close enough to walk to these places. The sense of entitlement, and shaming individuals when they are just out there trying to fuckin survive is beyond belief to me and then in the same breath these Trash Heap people will absolutely blast the people that they are working for (their own damn followers).

I hope someone out there has the foresight to start a practice that will only serve the children of these people who are using their children to make money for themselves to live lavish lifestyles. Vulgar

How about we discuss Derty Sesh and his podcast with his sister and the fact that their Father who is at the helm of "Mental Health" of NZ promoting it. Let's talk about how and I quote "she needs to get the fuck out of that house cos if she keeps going back then in my opinion you deserve to be hit again" Discussing domestic violence. Telling all the young girls who follow him and his sister who is also an influencer that if a man is beating you and you can't manage to extract yourself then you deserve the beatings. What world are we living in?

Or Anna Reeve going on that awful Trainee Sexologist podcast, talking about how she offered her body for that awful human Jay whilst she was violently ill carrying their twins to masturbate over while she cups his balls because this human can not go without sex! How is this sex positive? How is this shit ok to promote, to tell tens of thousands of people that this is love - love is you feeling that you must fulfill a man's desires even when you are at your lowest?

I hope they all read everything on here and start to understand this isn't some "haters will hate" bullshit, that indeed they are a problem, and the content they post is problematic and people who have to choose between food and heating the house don't want to watch you splashing your unattainable completely false lifestyle to them when it's all free. Trash

• Heart
Reactions: 35

iggy

Chatty Member
I hope that this forum contributes to a bit of a change in influencer culture. For it to go from cool to uncool to scrounge for stuff and receive a whole lot of free stuff that you really don’t need or could have just bought yourself. for some influencers to wake up a bit to their sense of entitlement that they feel they have to everything just because they are an “influencer”.

I feel like this forum is showing that some people are waking up to and just getting sick of it, and I hope that that awareness sees a change in behaviour for some.
whilst there are some petty posts on here and some that do take it to far, eg post remarks about personal appearance etc, most posts are about calling out the behaviour and toxic culture. I also think we have done pretty well at calling out those in this forum who do take it to far.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Trashheaped

I get what your saying but they also don’t owe us shit. It’s our choice to follow and can easily unfollow, imagine how hectic some of their inboxes would be. In saying that those who do reply I think foster a greater relationship with their followers.
But they do owe us?! Without the followers, without the engagement they all so desperately need they literally have no job?! Like it's their job, and part of their job is to interact with their clients (the general public) and to build relationships. Yes it's your choice to follow, but I think that's such a cliche "put the responsibility back on the consumer" stance that they have all been selling everyone for ages. Like, Simone Anderson, lying and profiting off the backs of the general public for years and their answer is just unfollow?! Why not hold her responsible instead? Why not demand these people do better at their jobs?! It's literally their job....

EmmyPost

Yes the point of this site is that bitter sexualy frustrated bored housewives bitch about everyone elses lives. I mean its a funny read but jeez some of you need to live your own life a bit more rather then obsessing over other people. Lets be honest there is some definitly stalking going on...
Ok babes, which influencer or best are you?

I'll have you know I'm well f**ked, well fed, working & free from little people messing up MY beautiful house, so what's your point?

If people put their lives online, they have to accept people will have opinions about what they're shown. It's not bullying if multiple people don't like something, not is it bullying if people have a conversation about someone.
I mean we don't need these people. They're not our friends. I think it's better we share negative views here than to the person directly. I mean, why bother? That would be weird and mean.
If we knew them it would be different. As adults we would have a conversation - l hope.

So with all due respect, jog on in your latest Aimn combo, lady.
If you don't like dont read. If we don't like we don't follow.
#betterlivingeverybody

• Heart
  • Haha
I'm starting to feel uncomfortable about some of the comments about people using daycare. Even self obsessed fake ass billboards deserve time to themselves, and we don't know what is going on inside peoples heads.
Mental health requires rest, and. Sheesh - it must be tiring trying to look perfect all the time.
Some parents stay at home. Some go back to work. Some work from home. Some need time to recharge on their own. Others are recharged by their kids. I don't think we can know.
I stand with women who choose to have children, who choose to not have children, who choose to end pregnancies, who are stay at home mums or working mums. Who use family or daycare or do it all themselves. You do you.
No one is saying she can’t use kindy it’s more the fact she’s portraying the perfect mum who can do it all by not being honest that A is doing a few days at kindy. No one would give a shit if she’s like oh yeah he’s at daycare occasionally now.

Reactions: 33
Can all the new members who haven’t read the rules for Tattle please go and read the rules? If you don’t like something that is said then great, please leave but stop trying to moderate the thread. Or actually go read some of the other ones and you will see how bloody kind we actually are in comparison 😂 I have been around for a few months and then ended up getting a new account because I couldn’t charge my nickname and it’s dumb now with all the new people and their I don’t think you can say that or I’m deeply uncomfortable with this comment crap!

Reactions: 33

Lacey911

Just an idea.. there are already Johnny and Amber threads.. so let's not turn this into one 🤷‍♂️ calling out the influencers for liking a post is one thing but calling out Johnny is another?

Reactions: 32

trentworksfromhome

Sooooo is Simone going to acknowledge that she won a Louis Vuitton bag by signing up for an Instagram competition, and paying a deposit for a line tattoo?

Or are we just going to see her start wearing the bag constantly, pretending that she can afford the lifestyle she portrays?

I know which outcome I think is more likely. And it doesn’t involve showing her followers her sexy new line drawn tattoo…

What does everyone think of How to Dad? He has over 200k followers
Actual content creator who consistently thinks up and delivers funny and engaging content. Always declares his partnerships really clearly, and doesn’t portray an unrealistic lifestyle to his followers.

Basically, everything an Instagram content creator should be.

Last edited:
  • Heart

kiwigal258

Chatty Member
I can't decide which influencer term annoys me more. Using 'florals' instead of flowers, or referring to babies being born as being 'earthside'

• Haha
I know from a close source that they had a massive fight right before he left in his car. Apparently she was being really nasty to him. And was quite frequently. I genuinely didn’t think the insurance would’ve been paid out because it was pretty much suicide…
Here for the tea but this is inappropriate and disrespectful as fuck.

Reactions: 29

thermominx

VIP Member
How can you support a dude who talked about drowning burning and then fucking his wifes corpse to make sure she’s dead? Oh and also just casually text about wanting to rape woman. Like even if you don’t support Amber, HOW can you support such a disgusting misogynist. Gross.
I have been through the DV rigmarole for years and years. Without getting too into it, because I don’t need to; my views are that truth and justice are more important than gender or status.
Never been a big JD fan, still not. Don’t think their relationship was good for either of them.
However, having dealt with the law/courts for many years, evidence is clearly on his side and she’s lied, and that’s what is important to me personally. I have had to unfollow so many pages due to this whole trial. Truth and justice should always prevail in a court of law. It did. Get over it.

editing to add that yep he talked about that shit but he didn’t do it :)

• Sick
Reactions: 28
so did Paige fox

or are we not going there?
I’m going to go there… let’s not disrespect her loosing her husband, couldn’t even begin to imagine, how absolutely gut wrenching that would be, HOWEVER over 100,000 dollars on a give a little that never got mention or a simple thank you, they had insurance (I also know from a close source) they had life insurance and the rugby union made a large payout too.. lots of donations and not a single acknowledgment

• Wow
Reactions: 28