New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Simone film before the F45 class starts? Looks so quiet there these days?
I would hate to train where someone filmed.
Remember when she had a sweaty vag and addressed the messages- I still laugh about that :m
I would say no. That’s during a class. Maybe that studio is just low numbers? Most team training gyms don’t allow filming during classes by members so maybe that’s part of her contract?

Remember when she had a sweaty vag and addressed the messages- I still laugh about that :m
They make you sign a consent to be filmed form when you join. NO THANK YOU.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Who actually takes to time to respond to their followers when you ask a question, share a thought or say something in response to their stories? Politely of course. I have found sera Lynne, Rebecca keil erana pound and casarah Cooper usually pretty good at acknowledging their followers. So many others leave you on seen with nothing even just a heart or thumbs up back since they are making money off us watching and following along.

Yup all the time. Why am I watching an empty washing basket when I have my own full one next to me waiting for me. Really makes you think on who you should actually follow/what you are getting out of their stories
This is something Stacey welsh was actually really good at, always replied!

Reactions: 5
Probably because she goes at like 4am so noone else in their right mind would be there at that time.

No sign of Asher so far today, I’m guessing today is a daycare day? I just wish she’d be honest.
She's just posted two pictures of him randomly with no context. She's watching

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Probably because she goes at like 4am so noone else in their right mind would be there at that time.

Would be great if she captioned her stories so I don't have to listen to her voice 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Would be great if she captioned her stories so I don't have to listen to her voice 🤮
The weird slurping kind of noice she makes when she speaks?! It looks like she really struggles to speak with her teeth lol

Reactions: 8
I can’t deal with F45 so cultey 😂 everyone is always filming no thanks!!

doesn’t Trent work from home as well?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I don't understand how any of the NZ Influencers mentioned in these threads think they are not to be held accountable for the toxic trash they put out. People like Danni and the likes who are the first to jump up in arms to call people out for consuming fast fashion or using single use plastic - I don't know how they can not for two milliseconds of their lives put themselves in other people's shoes. Not everyone is able to buy second hand, second hand is now mega expensive (thanks to these 'gals/babes' making it so fashun to buy second hand) that people that actually need clothing can not afford it and they have to turn to fast fashion to clothe themselves and their children. I'm sorry but not everyone has access to hours on hours to trawl op shops, not everyone has access to transport or the privilege to live in a city where they are close enough to walk to these places. The sense of entitlement, and shaming individuals when they are just out there trying to fuckin survive is beyond belief to me and then in the same breath these Trash Heap people will absolutely blast the people that they are working for (their own damn followers).

I hope someone out there has the foresight to start a practice that will only serve the children of these people who are using their children to make money for themselves to live lavish lifestyles. Vulgar

How about we discuss Derty Sesh and his podcast with his sister and the fact that their Father who is at the helm of "Mental Health" of NZ promoting it. Let's talk about how and I quote "she needs to get the duck out of that house cos if she keeps going back then in my opinion you deserve to be hit again" Discussing domestic violence. Telling all the young girls who follow him and his sister who is also an influencer that if a man is beating you and you can't manage to extract yourself then you deserve the beatings. What world are we living in?

Or Anna Reeve going on that awful Trainee Sexologist podcast, talking about how she offered her body for that awful human Jay whilst she was violently ill carrying their twins to masturbate over while she cups his balls because this human can not go without sex! How is this sex positive? How is this tit ok to promote, to tell tens of thousands of people that this is love - love is you feeling that you must fulfill a man's desires even when you are at your lowest?

I hope they all read everything on here and start to understand this isn't some "haters will hate" bullshit, that indeed they are a problem, and the content they post is problematic and people who have to choose between food and heating the house don't want to watch you splashing your unattainable completely false lifestyle to them when it's all free. Trash

• Heart
Reactions: 35
These threads have given me an epiphany as to how duh I am having been sucked in and paying for OfficiallyEm's Patreon - like honestly I was so sucked in, and realistically why am I paying money to see the behind the scenes and being in her FB groups. Really not worth it.
I got sucked in twice paying for makaia care patreon , Hardly posted on there

Reactions: 6
Did anyone pay for Danni Duncan's non patreon? Noticed she hasn't advertised it in ages. Did it just not eventuate or what?

For some influencers it is a quick cash injection. Make out like there is exclusive content.... people pay- then can it

Reactions: 1
They all need to see that showcasing the same stuff that they get free because they are signed up to a PR agency is not what we want to see, how many accounts regardless if they are over or under 5k are now just making posts and then at the end it's a #ad.
Do these people not see that especially in today's economy it's not ok to flaunt free tit? The latest I've seen is the Westgate shopping mall three story's and posts three different accounts the same bloody content we get it guys! but why not go do it purchase items and then DONATE them because do you really need more free stuff? and the warehouse Lego really how many people can't actually afford Lego and now it's being plastered on the gram. These people think it's cool to showoff but in reality it can be damaging for others who just actually dont have the spare income. Also #notsalty just super over every single account being exactly the same.
You're not a fan of the same aimn, tidal and f45 ads? Hahaha. This is why they do so many giveaways because they get too much stuff sent to them and then they use it grow their following

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Who actually takes to time to respond to their followers when you ask a question, share a thought or say something in response to their stories? Politely of course. I have found sera Lynne, Rebecca keil erana pound and casarah Cooper usually pretty good at acknowledging their followers. So many others leave you on seen with nothing even just a heart or thumbs up back since they are making money off us watching and following along.

Yup all the time. Why am I watching an empty washing basket when I have my own full one next to me waiting for me. Really makes you think on who you should actually follow/what you are getting out of their stories
I get what your saying but they also don’t owe us tit. It’s our choice to follow and can easily unfollow, imagine how hectic some of their inboxes would be. In saying that those who do reply I think foster a greater relationship with their followers.

Reactions: 10
I don't understand how any of the NZ Influencers mentioned in these threads think they are not to be held accountable for the toxic trash they put out. People like Danni and the likes who are the first to jump up in arms to call people out for consuming fast fashion or using single use plastic - I don't know how they can not for two milliseconds of their lives put themselves in other people's shoes. Not everyone is able to buy second hand, second hand is now mega expensive (thanks to these 'gals/babes' making it so fashun to buy second hand) that people that actually need clothing can not afford it and they have to turn to fast fashion to clothe themselves and their children. I'm sorry but not everyone has access to hours on hours to trawl op shops, not everyone has access to transport or the privilege to live in a city where they are close enough to walk to these places. The sense of entitlement, and shaming individuals when they are just out there trying to fuckin survive is beyond belief to me and then in the same breath these Trash Heap people will absolutely blast the people that they are working for (their own damn followers).

I hope someone out there has the foresight to start a practice that will only serve the children of these people who are using their children to make money for themselves to live lavish lifestyles. Vulgar

How about we discuss Derty Sesh and his podcast with his sister and the fact that their Father who is at the helm of "Mental Health" of NZ promoting it. Let's talk about how and I quote "she needs to get the duck out of that house cos if she keeps going back then in my opinion you deserve to be hit again" Discussing domestic violence. Telling all the young girls who follow him and his sister who is also an influencer that if a man is beating you and you can't manage to extract yourself then you deserve the beatings. What world are we living in?

Or Anna Reeve going on that awful Trainee Sexologist podcast, talking about how she offered her body for that awful human Jay whilst she was violently ill carrying their twins to masturbate over while she cups his balls because this human can not go without sex! How is this sex positive? How is this tit ok to promote, to tell tens of thousands of people that this is love - love is you feeling that you must fulfill a man's desires even when you are at your lowest?

I hope they all read everything on here and start to understand this isn't some "haters will hate" bullshit, that indeed they are a problem, and the content they post is problematic and people who have to choose between food and heating the house don't want to watch you splashing your unattainable completely false lifestyle to them when it's all free. Trash
I'll bleeping smack a witch if she told me I deserved what I took from my ex because I didn't have the strength or support to leave

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ahh the old “tag the business to get a free carseat” trick..

I guarantee she didn’t leave having bought one just incase Farmers messaged her saying they’ll give her one for free 😂
74570ED7-3923-4605-8E45-2EB96E2651C3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I get what your saying but they also don’t owe us tit. It’s our choice to follow and can easily unfollow, imagine how hectic some of their inboxes would be. In saying that those who do reply I think foster a greater relationship with their followers.
yup, you are right they don’t owe us anything at all. My wording wasn’t great. I only follow mid range influencers not the big ones as they don’t interest me (ad ad ad photo ad ad ad) and 80% of the time they acknowledge it just certainly notice who always does.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.