New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Worst part about Jess is she doesn’t seem even slightly enthusiastic about anything she promotes, she sounds puts on like a monotone Kim K voice god it’s annoying
Omg yes and the eye rolls. Funny she did a paid post for jewellery and got a chain named after her and once it was finished went and brought a real gold one. I thought that was disgusting and shows she’s just there for the pay cheque

Reactions: 5
Agree! She sounds very tired all the time?
Yes and I also think she even sounds very over JJBB now that the hype of having a shop has died down and the cake and donut market is a bit more saturated. It’s like what started off as a passion is now just a huuuuge chore

Reactions: 1
So she must not have anything better to do with her day if she's watching this thread 🤣
What else can she do. Shes not working right. So are other influencers. Thats why they all have the time in the world to read. They told their followers DONT GO TO FORUM AND not to read it but hey look whos here. Hello👋

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does anyone know what happened with Millie elder In Christchurch? Did she sell house ?
Also what happened between Julia & Libby

Do we think she stayed because he bought her a gym and she now has this nice life? I hope her kids never have to google dad for anything..

Last edited:
Omg yes and the eye rolls. Funny she did a paid post for jewellery and got a chain named after her and once it was finished went and brought a real gold one. I thought that was disgusting and shows she’s just there for the pay cheque
Im so over the boss babe rich witch boujee energy that all the auckland influencers are giving off

Reactions: 7
Jesus that escalated quickly 😂
To be honest tho, my house is untidy alot of the time, I have kids and they have stuff and we can be busy. Its literally just how it is sometimes. I can tidy all I want but it will be an absolute tip in minutes with kids and no one will ever come over or see it when its clean 😆. She has a point. There are also completely unrealistic standards set by people like simone too. I dont find Rebecca "grotty" or anything, I just think she has a normal busy house with kids and is just chill about it. Im chill about my house too. Its lived in, its occupied by small people who have a travelling circus of mess with them wherever they go and I have a million other things to worry about. I used to own a rental property too, and I can 100% guarantee I have seen MUCH worse from people with kids!

Reactions: 27
Clem ford is now following officially em and she’s posted about it and used the comment from here that she just copies everything and said duck the haters.
If she has such a mental health issue and confidence problem why does she keep reading here?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Clem ford is now following officially em and she’s posted about it and used the comment from here that she just copies everything and said duck the haters.
If she has such a mental health issue and confidence problem why does she keep reading here?
They should "unfollow" us if this content is not for them and if they couldnt handle facts 💁‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
To be honest tho, my house is untidy alot of the time, I have kids and they have stuff and we can be busy. Its literally just how it is sometimes. I can tidy all I want but it will be an absolute tip in minutes with kids and no one will ever come over or see it when its clean 😆. She has a point. There are also completely unrealistic standards set by people like simone too. I dont find Rebecca "grotty" or anything, I just think she has a normal busy house with kids and is just chill about it. Im chill about my house too. Its lived in, its occupied by small people who have a travelling circus of mess with them wherever they go and I have a million other things to worry about. I used to own a rental property too, and I can 100% guarantee I have seen MUCH worse from people with kids!
Same, wouldn’t have time to go on Instagram or talk tit on here if I kept my house spotless 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
FROM PREVIOUS THREAD:
Also Katie, no one gives a tit if you call a Jus a Jus… people give a tit when you are an entitled asshole and abuse Museum staff for not letting your dog in, check your self love!

Wow I’m lost, don’t know half these people 🤣
My “re-cap”:

Magnolia: SO SO toxic, scary, narcissistic, treats her kids like dirt, could write a whole page on her alone!

Katie Hawkey: Loves herself an “influencer” friendship, entitled, bullied staff when they wouldn’t let her dog into a museum (I mean FFS), but I think in general means well.

Culture of Grace and Jordan/Nana Whittaker:
Ones a pastors wife and the other very Christian, but keeping those points in mind I don’t mind either of them or their content!
Harmless follows!

Summer: Lovelt, genuine, good tan product with a doosh husband that will hopefully do a U turn and see what a catch he’s married to!

Rebecca Keil: Same as Summer except her husband seems to be doing the hard yards, love this Chic!

Carmen Lett: Same as above? Amazing, both her and her husband work their asses off and you can see the pain and guilt when it comes to juggling kids with school holidays etc.

Kelly Coe: Boss babe but her staff member “Jess” is scary and has issues

Louisa Morley: Toxic Marriage, And her Blenheim friends are not good people (see first thread, one cheated with her husbands boss and then stole from her workplace, another ran someone down and killed them, then tried to get out of it) toxic mean girls club.
Hospital staff have come out and said how horrible they are to them, and lots of other claims about the way they act and treat others.

Ness Watson: Cheated on her husband with her best friends husband. Part of the toxic Louisa group.

Kate your FAKE mate: Loves to lecture and look down on mums that don’t parent her way, BUT “You’re alll doing ammmmmazzinnnbg Mates, I’m doing better though GOIS but your all ammmazzzinnnngg we are all ammmmazzzinnnng, but I’m the BEST cos I’m and ECE teacher and did I mention I’ve been to AFRICA?!” Re-visit when she has three kids and realises she was a twit for her new mum one child lectures…. Sorry…. “EDUCATING”

Simone Anderson: To be fair I don’t have an issue with the cleaning as I’m a clean freak and get criticism for it, so I appreciate she is trying to normalise it! Also Asher is adorable and I also taught my kids not to touch windows etc!
HOWEVER, my beef is with her donation drama and not being honest!

HMHC/Lisa Hays: Toxic mean girls, bullied another influencer, then preach mental health etc.

Loving Ellie’s Belly: Lovely girl, means well, just needs to look at her diet etc to help with migraines etc. before preaching “I’ve tried everything” but has a milo with 6 Spoons of Milo and 4 of sugar, I agree with body positivity but the think people need to still be conscious of the health side of eating so much sugar etc.

Love from your Dads: Got a whole new thread? So problematic that I have no idea where to start!

Bec Whitley: “look at moi” loves to expose herself but hey, got it flaunt it I guess!

Makaia: Only followed since Her Simone dramas, but respect her, some of her work is questionable but she’s had a rough ride lately!

Megan Mansell/Hannah Laity/Daisy Dagg/Sharon Casey/: Enjoy their Mum content and seem reasonably down to earth!

Angel Heron: LOVE….!!!

Cherie: Bossbabe, acing things, please ditch Magnolia!

StuffRenneWrites: Another “real” follow, love her parenting chat, her husband is amazing love his humour, he’s a good follow, hard workers, farming is not switching off, you live, work, and breath the same space, even 9pm dinner chats are usually work! So if she seems “rich” they bloody deserve it, however, the new house was an insurance claim, and the white Range Rover is pretending to be a Mazda!

Eva Jones: Lovely Lady but has some sad issues!

One in a bullion: Created account after surrogacy, gets very defensive and passive aggressive at question boxes, try’s a bit hard, but seems a lovely lady if she dropped the “front”, such a shame she is influenced by love from your dads, run chic! Fast!

I tried following Sera Lynne, Mandy and Moochstyle after this post, I just can’t… unfollowed quickly, although I followed Mandy a while back and LOVED her sister 🤣🤣

Prob missed some but 🤷‍♀️
I don’t know, I am pretty sure most midwives aren’t entitled considering that they literally constantly put others before themselfs. They dig thing was kinda weird but there was definitely some satire there and I didn’t get the impression she bullied anyone. I also think anyone who thinks Kate your mate means anything other than well is really strange. So you don’t agree with her parenting, scroll on, you can tell she’s a nice person. And same with Ellie. You seem toxic to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Katie husband has a high up there job with a bank.
I googled him once as I thought wow maybe I should be a midwife looks legit haha
But no deff not on a midwife salary

• Haha
Where is that? All I can see is her posting video of her naked child again without his consent. Given how vocal Clementine Ford is about how people shouldn’t post their children online I doubt she would like that. I think in all honesty she’ll be so happy to be talked about here because she desperately wants attention of any kind (good or bad) to build her audience. I wouldn’t be surprised if she talked about herself here. A friend of mine knows her and says she’s never met anyone so focused on becoming an influencer even to the detriment of her family. Every relationship she has is used as a stepping stone - nothing is real. That’s why she has short lived friendships with other influencers because they realise she’s a social climber.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t know, I am pretty sure most midwives aren’t entitled considering that they literally constantly put others before themselfs. They dig thing was kinda weird but there was definitely some satire there and I didn’t get the impression she bullied anyone. I also think anyone who thinks Kate your mate means anything other than well is really strange. So you don’t agree with her parenting, scroll on, you can tell she’s a nice person. And same with Ellie. You seem toxic to be honest.

It’s a “re-cap” so not just my opinions, go back and read the other threads!
Katie is entitled… expecting rules should be broken so you can take your dog into a museum is ENTITLED, just because she is a midwife (a paid job) doesn’t mean you get to treat people crappy!

Kate your fake Mate… doesn’t just “parent” she lectures and try’s to “educate” people… having a go about things like swimming and what toys (ie. plastic is the devil) is rude and makes other parents feel like tit… you do you, for sure… but don’t be judgy!

Calling somone Toxic is quite Toxic in itself 🙄🤣

Also. Pretty rich calling somone toxic when you look at your convo history!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.