New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
theu are literally a disposable nappy… how you can be against plastic waste and be disposable?
Jk buying then is ridiculous though
They do try their hardest to limit their waste within their means of being a disposable nappy company, JK doesn’t try or give two shits. That’s the difference. They said ages ago they would stop sending their ribbed essentials out in plastic packaging because people were literally complaining and saying they’d rather get their items unpackaged than have them in this crap plastic, JK still used it for soooo long after while saying they were going to stop. They don’t take action on shit until they have to because even their die hard customers are complaining. The thought to try and limit their waste in the first place isn’t there.

I think it helps she's not with her 24/7 due to her work and having a nanny! I'm not obsessed with my kids coz I have them 24/7 except when at school lol!!
Ha ha same here - I think a little space between myself and my kids would make me more obsessed

Reactions: 3
I agree! I noticed a few weeks ago Claudia Conaglen was hosting a joint giveaway and then entering under her toddler's accounts...

Attachments

Reactions: 8
YES!!!!! Absolutely agree with everything you said!! I loathe JK. They will blame customers for everything and take zero responsibility. Their gumboots literally fell apart too heirloom quality my

Reactions: 8
What am I missing? I buy Noopi Nappies? Should I not? Who is JK??? Tellll meeeee

What am I missing? I buy Noopi Nappies? Should I not? Who is JK??? Tellll meeeee
Jamie Kay! The kids clothing brand. Be prepared for Noopi quality to go downhill and customer service to be shit because that’s the pretence she’s set with her clothing brand

Reactions: 2
We could start a whole other thread just to rag on JK. It blows my mind the amount of people OBSESSED with it, THEIR KNITS AREN'T EVEN WARM!!!! If I'm dropping that much money on a knit I at least want it to be wool. Dress your kid head to toe in JK and what are they gonna do? Sit down and play with their beige blocks inside all day? JK clothes aren't made with children in mind, they're made for parents who use their children like an accessory. There was a picture of a bright pink/purple bear knit shared in a group I'm in and the amount of mum's commenting saying "my daughter would LOVE this but no it's too bright for me" disgusted me. Who are the clothes for?! I want my son to be warm, comfortable, and happy in what he wears - JK doesn't provide any of that lol.

Reactions: 12
What ever happened to that other girl who worked with her? She had her own page and was always on the work stories and then one day she disappeared, no goodbye or farewell and then her page was turned into a team page

Reactions: 2
I’m surprised she hasn’t been mentioned till now! I used to love her, followed her for years. Then all of a sudden it was all supplements, oils and conspiracy articles.
It surprised me too when that happened with the conspiracy stuff

Omg yes the dog in the museum thing was the craziest thing she was so sure she would be able to take her DOG into a museum! How about that for entitled. I actually could not believe it.
Remember her rant about being pulled over for
Speeding?

Reactions: 1
Is this the quietest LFYD has ever been other than when Lulu was coming??

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.