Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kiwigal258

Chatty Member
If Dan Carter hit me up I would absolutely enjoy that opportunity LOL. I was obsessed when I was younger.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

shh77

VIP Member
Can’t Simone pay for her own dentist appointment ffs lol
Dental work is literally so expensive and the reason/barrier as to why so many have ongoing dental issues! And yet another thing she is gifted and doesn’t need to worry about paying for, it’s actually really upsetting

Reactions: 19

redka

I used to but then she basically said something along the fact of if you are white she doesn’t want you following her and it irritated me 😂 I’ve also recently seen that she won’t accept white clients as she doesn’t feel safe? It just seems quite extreme
How is it extreme? If she doesn’t feel safe there’s a reason for it and we pākehā don’t get to tell her her feelings are OTT.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Influenza6545

I think Morgan is great and does what she does for nothing. She doesn't get paid or take gifts which I think is commendable and take so much of her own time to answer peoples questions. From what I could tell she only messaged because the other person had already reached out to her before about her son. I don't think it was out of the blue and I also don't think she said anything wrong as it was clearly after the surgery when everyone knew it was funded. Just my 2c

SomanyDMs

Dental work is literally so expensive and the reason/barrier as to why so many have ongoing dental issues! And yet another thing she is gifted and doesn’t need to worry about paying for, it’s actually really upsetting
💯💯💯 so many people urgently need dental treatments, that have real health impacts on their life and she is getting it for free.
It's gross and tbh thats also on the dental company that came up with this.
What a gross thing to do.

• Heart

Blardeblarblar

VIP Member
And thats the problem with this poor generation. The kids are being raised by Snowflakes. What will become of them???? They see mum nap and complain all day everyday!!! No sense of work ethic or responsibility. Imagine calling your boss and saying “eek is cold and raining, I’m going to stay home today... and possibly tomorrow.. and potentially the next day too”

Im on the school run too, its shit. But its life!!!!! Get up and show up!!!!
Shit yea I'd rather battle the weather on the school run than have the kids stay at home inside all day 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I’ve lost count of the number of times this week I’ve heard that we’re only talking smack about influencers here based on our upbringings and life experience. It’s the biggest cop out ive heard! Can no one accept criticism these days? I had a lovely upbringing thank you, I just hate influencers!! Free loading, beggy bastards

• Heart

snarkersusie

VIP Member
💯💯💯 so many people urgently need dental treatments, that have real health impacts on their life and she is getting it for free.
It's gross and tbh thats also on the dental company that came up with this.
What a gross thing to do.
Agree. I also feel the same about all the influencers who accept grotesque amounts of newborn items when there are so many families out there struggling to afford the basic essential items.

Somethink less

Maybe an unpopular opinion but I feel like influencers shouldn't be allowed to enter competitions online. It just screams greedy to me considering all the free stuff they get offered and given 🙃
Also not salty about not winning as I never entered myself, I just always find it a little grabby 😏

Attachments

notsponny

If you’re influencing someone to donate to your son’s publicly funded surgery and not being transparent about where the money went (blocking people who ask), then that’s problematic.

Kiwigem

Chatty Member
I'm super keen to know why LFYD's hasn't updated!! So unusual for them! I was expecting/hoping for some margaritas at the airport, excited faces etc lol but NOTHING!!! Whaaaaaaaaat ladies and lezzes is happened to the girlfriend?
Hopefully Mark has flushed Christian’s phone (s??) down the aeroplane toilet.

• Haha
I just wanted to say that I think we should also take responsibilty over what we choose to consume online. If posts of a seemingly perfect life is making you feel bad about your totally normal (and realistic) one, then maybe actively avoid them. I'm in no way defending SA's or other influencer's posts but just know for myself when its starting to affect me mentally and I choose to stay away.
We have no control over what they put out there and could only hope they become more mindful of it but I know I have control over what I choose to absorb from what I see online.

Reactions: 17

Influenza6545

Unfortunately that is life. Business is business. As much as it is 'unfair', I dont want to be sour about it. This company is targeting the middle-upper class people , not lower class. I'd rather work hard, be rich, and be able to afford my own dental treatment, rather than getting it for free. Unfortunately people who can't afford it won't go to this type of clinic anyway.
I mean I personally wouldn't go to a dental clinic that uses scummy influencers to promote it. As someone who can afford dental care I would prefer they give away free dental care as a promo to a follower rather than give it to the influencer who doesn't need it.

Oh my goodness I cannot with oneinabullion. She must've been literally reading this thread constantly because the minute her name was posted she was on it like a spider in wait. And now the big poor me... asking all her followers who don't know her to unfollow her 😂😂 what the actual f..... so much drama.... just like her big I'm leaving Instagram but never actually left.... watch this space ... this will be I'm leaving 2.0 she honestly seems too fragile to be in the influencer world, because if you don't like what people have to say don't read... "it's simple, don't follow me" same goes in this instance. She was always too aggressive to her followers and now she's asking those very same people who helped support her and provided her with the platform for gifted products and ads to unfollow.... I think that's incredibly rude to everyone who supported her in the first instance.

Nuts

Same dude from the screen shot the other day someone shared ? Go on Cherie ! No need to hide 🤣
Nope defo a different dude

I have found Morgan to be SUPER condescending and she is either a really poor communicator or can't admit when she doesnt know the answer to something. I appreciate her content and knowledge, but she is really frustrating to have a discussion with (this may be because she's inundated with messages, but perhaps don't reply if you can't give someone the attention the deserve?)
I’m in the medical field, Morgan absolutely knows her stuff and defers to others when she doesn’t know.

God I can’t stand people asking for engagement!! If people like your content, they’ll engage. If not, do better! It’s your job after all right? If I wasn’t performing properly in my job, I wouldn’t tell my clients to give me more attention so it looks like I’m performing properly
But the algorithm is really screwing them over, so guys please help me out by going and giving my latest post a like 👍

• Haha
Many years ago there was one where it was just before Ness Watson became as popular as her bestie Jordan

Magnolia ran a comp and ness won it.

There was a group of them winning each other’s comps/give aways

Magnolia/ness Watson/Katie hawkey/Jordan/culture of grace

All that type of crowd. Would have been around the time magnolia opened her shop, so a few years ago now.

News hub is reporting that there were complaints at his previous workplace too

Confirmed by the workplace
That behaviour is still fucking rampant in the influencer/business game. Not gonna be super specific because I'm not about to out myself, but around then I was friends with someone in that group and I'd run a giveaway for my business and drawn a winner, checked out their account and said to my friend that I was so stoked at who had won because it looked like they were having a hard time and could really use what I was giving away, and my friend's response was something to the effect of "That's cool, but she doesn't have many followers so you should redraw and find someone over 5K who will tag you heaps." I was fucking gobsmacked, because I'd literally bought everything myself to give someone a pick me up not to gain a following.

• Wow
  • Sad