Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hashtagtea

I feel like lots of comments have moved away from calling out problematic influencers and their content and became a good ol bitch fest 😬

I have no idea who Anna is, never heard of her, but for those saying she has munchausen by proxy you do know it’s a mental health Illness right? Shows how shit our healthcare system is if so called professionals are calling her out on Instagram and breaching confidentiality and gossiping instead of insuring the family gets the help they need.

Totally different if she’s just a scam artist.
NO ONE has breached confidentiality. Let’s not even go there.

Reactions: 15

happysmellybelly

Chatty Member
So the post about Anna s situation being well known in the medical community makes me a little icky- surely there is confidentiality for the family. Why would Morgan know anything about Arthur’s medical situation when she’s not his doctor?

Reactions: 14
Thoughts on LFYD's absence: I'm wondering if they just genuinely don't know how to address Tattle and have been freezed in fear of what we might say. They haven't addressed this forum yet have they? After everything that's been said, especially about them missing their check in and now Nat having her full blown meltdown and exiting the gram, they probably have no idea what to post next. Do they ignore the forum and look like they're turning a blind eye to what's going on with Nat? Do they address it in support of Nat and ignore what's been said about them? Do they address all of it? Their next post is going to say a lot about them and I think they know that!

And re: giveaways - isn't there some kind of regulation in NZ that requires anything with a prize valuing over $100 to be drawn publicly or in the presence of a police officer??

• Wow

Goestothehead

VIP Member
Simone Anderson with everything being an ad or her cleaning, feel like if she got gifted/sponsored to sell Toilet paper she would be showing every body in the morning "how to wipe your arse" that woman would say yes to anything

• Haha
May l humbly suggest...

* no politics

* no religion

* no photos of peoples kids, don't name them, don't share info about them other than broadest sense.
Eg: eldest / youngest. Son/daughter

* not commenting on appearance - especially weight - EXCEPTION: mentioning shopped photos - but do so respectfully.

* no pics of peoples partners family etc unless they have been shared publicly. Blur kids. I'd suggest you screenshot time + date to prevent allegations of stalking.

Other thoughts?
No discussing influencers with a following under 5000 as per website rules.

Jeffery

Chatty Member
This is so funny.
I have been on this site awhile, but only on the Sarah’s day threads because she’s a fucking c u next Tuesday (problematic as HELL).
Never saw much about New Zealand influencers.
Now the influencers themselves have directed people here! Could they get anymore DUMB?! 🤣

• Haha

hashtagadintinywhitefont

They won't wanna admit defeat, but prob in a hotel room waiting till the next flight and will just brush over it when they arrive in 'merica
Did you even go on a flight if you don’t post a video of a glass of wine + the food in the koru lounge ?

Nope. So they must be still here 🤣

• Haha
So much of her is unhealthy.

Firstly, she harps on SO MUCH about all the “good” she does. I just feel like actual genuine good doing people just do it. If you’re doing it so publicly you are doing it to seek appreciation, not because you’re a good person.

Secondly, I feel like she preys on her followers! Mostly people in struggle street. Perfect pickings for taking money off whenever she has one of her many crisis..!

Thirdly, the only being your mate and having you in her group if you’re paying. WTF. Just so much
WTF. Again, genuinely good people don’t make you pay to be a part of their “community”.

And lastly, she cries poor and tough times so much for someone who has f all mortgage, I vestment properties they rent out, and chose (yes, could even chose to!) have her husband not work and live off her social media/Patreon take ins.

Honestly she’s the worst of the worst. Like a cult leader. At least the other influencers are just vapid walking ads who are self obsessed, not taking money from exhausted and depleted mothers…!
U know who does this private content thing right? CKW/nix. She has her supporters group, which im sure they pay to be in. But she gives them exclusive content and also arranges meet ups and hangs out with them, like a bunch of mates. She shows her appreciation 💯. Im not a supporter but I've seen bits and pieces on her pages. Shes doing it right. Shes a fuckin GB and keeps it real

• Heart

EmmyPost

Wow, for someone not bothered about comments about her personal life, RebeccaJKeil's 30part suggests otherwise.
Nice of her to take offence on behalf of feminism, though. 🙄
Just own it already. The comment about your house upset YOU personally.
Yeah, the expectation for a perfect house, child, + wife is patriarchal, and it is hard on new mums who should be putting their own and their baby's well being first. It's sexist as fuck to ALL women - not just those who have given birth or are raising a baby/child.
lf you're gonna be the voice if feminism, do it right. Speak for all women. None of us should be judged by 50s housewife standards in 2022.

Then again, when you talk about having "worked with" home cleaning supply companies in the past & offer tips on keeping your house clean, you are opening the door to comments.

I dunno, for people who work online in social media, influencers seem to have the thinnest skin.
Or is it just about creating drama for their content? Trying to get attention?

RebeccaKeil & EmilyWrites together on stage? I could think of nothing worse than 90minutes of basic bitch feminism + politics 101 edged up with copious swearing and poor-me stories interspersed with the objectification of men, & false modesty.
mama's unite! Someone needs a trip to Australia!

• Heart
  • Haha

Notascammer

I'm super keen to know why LFYD's hasn't updated!! So unusual for them! I was expecting/hoping for some margaritas at the airport, excited faces etc lol but NOTHING!!! Whaaaaaaaaat ladies and lezzes is happened to the girlfriend?

• Haha

Lacey911

not at all,just because someone disagrees with you doesn’t mean they’re friends or influencers. I’m not friends with any of them and I’m not a influencer I just think you are quite nasty about people who are very clearly nice people.
Ummmm she did a Recap from the previous 3 threads, these are the main points that have been said about some of the influencers mentioned.
I think you misunderstood the assignment

• Heart