New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait till tomorrow no school for the kids again lol ffs it’s getting ridiculous now
She must really be running low on sponsored content. Her child put tissue boxes around him and she posted it.

Wow you crazy, you crazy girl

Reactions: 10
Dropping like flies!!!!! As of 29 May 9187 how is she going to get free shit with such low followers??? I dont think she is deleting... she hasn’t removed me yet.... think people are actually leaving
Lol she removed me so maybe she is finally doing it herself

Reactions: 2
I wonder if HMHC has her kids home so often to try and justify being a sahm and the need to feel needed by her kids again?

Coz seriously, why else would you want your kids home so often!! It's crazy!

Reactions: 11
Riveting content that wa

Pleeing for content from those she was dishing tea on not long ago, she looks so desperate 🫣
And she can’t help her husband in the kitchen coz she has to look after the kids, they can look after themselves they aren’t babies haha

Reactions: 3
I wonder if HMHC has her kids home so often to try and justify being a sahm and the need to feel needed by her kids again?

Coz seriously, why else would you want your kids home so often!! It's crazy!
She's very lucky she is a SAHM because she'd struggled being a working Māmā and allowing her children time off school so much.

Reactions: 8
Dropping like flies!!!!! As of 29 May 9187 how is she going to get free shit with such low followers??? I dont think she is deleting... she hasn’t removed me yet.... think people are actually leaving
She is removing people. I haven't stopped following but she removed me as it's now showing I'm not following her.

Ridiculous, I was never rude or anything towards her, we've even had some lovely wonderful conversations on DM.

She's really shot herself in the foot now and lost a lot of support from her actions

Reactions: 10
Her ever so britty account is still there but she has stopped posting. Apparently having a break untill this gossip page stops…
Yep interesting to see that she seems to have blocked some people on here though. Unless she had blocked them a while ago and they’ve only just noticed.

Reactions: 1
There’s a new one.in.billion - her page is “theirbabymybody”. She’s mates with Nat and also 8 weeks preg with a surrogacy baby too. Also super defensive with her Q&A’s…….

Reactions: 1
She's really shot herself in the foot now and lost a lot of support from her actions
Ironically I only found out about this thread because of her. I read a bit and thought "shit this is brutal"
If influencers just shut up about it, they'd stop feeding it

Reactions: 4
I’m still hanging in there. Waiting for the chop….

Reactions: 6
I
I can't imagine carrying and birthing a child just for the free hello fresh lol she must have some altruistic motive
Think it's unfair to say she did the surrogacy for the clout.

Anyone who is willing to put themselves through the drugs and poking/prodding to then give the baby over to their parents deserves a bit more respect than those kinds of remarks.

My opinion is that unless you yourself are/have done surrogacy you should prob not judge people who have.

I've seen her profile that advertised herself for surrogacy and there is no way she did it just for clout. Some people are just willing to help those that can't have kids themselves.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.