New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elle herself is becoming more like Simone. It just seems like another way to increase engagement. Welle club challenges to lose weight, and how Elle herself challenges to declutter the house, just like Simone pushes, complete with downloadable templates so we don't make a mistake and can tick the boxes when we've done it. Lots of head pats for being good humans and decluttering.
Probably sensible to have the "*take before picture** at the top of the list.
Elle isn't copying Scammy, scammy copies Justanothetmummyblog in Aus. This is what she does. Scammy to much of a TC to think of anything orginal herself.
---
Unsure why people say we are just jelious of sponge Bob. 😂😂
Seriously what is there to be jelious of are people taking the piss when they say that? Lol

Reactions: 8
This is shocking! Living in Sydney I see so many Lebanese girls who already look like and in my opinion it’s so generic! They all look the same! She has absolutely ruined herself.

Reactions: 3
I've neve seen someone talk so much nonsense as Marnie does. Like word vomit.

TLDR Mack is thriving in school

Reactions: 7
Has she had buccal fat removal?? Such a bad idea. I’m yet to see it look good on anyone! And you can’t reverse it 🤦🏼‍♀️
---
New thread

Reactions: 1
She’s never mentioned the rottie for ages ! I hadn’t noticed but I bet she shipped her out to a new home. No doubt she’d have at least mentioned the annoying barking !
I’m actually gonna unfollow her - have zero issues with ads, but her content is currently just AD AD AD constantly

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.