New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she did say they designed it, and I have tried it out and it is total tit. Hardly sticks to anything, 100% would not recommend.

Are you able to find the non slip bath things on temu / aliexpress? I really want to try them but donā€™t want to support her and her business any more due to last dealings with them and their products.
I brought the tape from zazi too and was super super disappointed!!! We used it on our carpet for less than a day lol

• Wow
Reactions: 6
But if she's had absolutely no care what so ever how can she know if she is indeed high risk or not? She will find out when it's too late that's the issue. And her being a geriatric pregnancy usually means you are in the high risk automatically wether you've had 10 "normal" births or not.

My guess is if it goes well she will sing her own praises about her intuition and everything being perfect. If it goes wrong however who's she going to blame? If she is willingly putting herself and her baby in possible danger then she should most certainly be blaming herself but my guess is she wouldn't.
Meh. Itā€™s NOT her first rodeo ā€œwillingly putting her baby in possible dangerā€ (ie: drinking alcohol while pregnant). Not really surprised sheā€™s the type.
---
Meh. Itā€™s NOT her first rodeo ā€œwillingly putting her baby in possible dangerā€ (ie: drinking alcohol while pregnant). Not really surprised with her shenanigans now. Why should she care about the safety of her kid when she can tap into the intuition gods and lala land transfusion. šŸ™ˆšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does briannajoberry have terrible teeth, she always smiles with her lips closed, never seen her teeth. Just a random Friday night thought šŸ˜‚

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Does briannajoberry have terrible teeth, she always smiles with her lips closed, never seen her teeth. Just a random Friday night thought šŸ˜‚
Unsure lol! But SURELY if she did have bad teeth, sheā€™d have paid to get them fixed/new ones?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Once again Tarryn showing us how much she loves herself! Bragging about how her trousers donā€™t fit and are baggyšŸ™„ I workout with some very strong women of all sizes who press and push a lot more than she does. She did a massive shred with her food as none of the ladies I train with look like that. I donā€™t think she promotes a positive body outlook at all!

Reactions: 8
My god. Maybe Iā€™m dramatic because of my experiences but not having ANY care is neglectful. I canā€™t comment to much about my own experiences because I want to stay anon, but with my second child if I didnā€™t have scans they would have died at birth. Iā€™m young fit healthy but had a complication and thankfully we knew meaning I could have a planned c section.
I also nearly died in labour with my first so Iā€™m pretty anti home births but having absolutely no care is disgusting. I wholeheartedly believe if you have a home birth (with NO care) and your child dies you should be charged.
---
Not a massive price hike up but I swear I remember her saying they designed it? Anyone remember?
Omg wow she probably just designed the box with her branding on it šŸ˜³ haha da duck though.

Does anyone else feel like sponge bob is going to get a reality check really soon? Currently riding on her honeymoon stage but what happens when money starts running low. They literally sold their only asset to move so what happens when they eat up all the money from that? When number 6 gets here and hubby will have to be working around the clock to house and feed them and she has absolutely no one to help with kidsā€¦. Chances of a bank ever giving them a mortgage again with as many kids they have and no set income is 0 too. I worry for those kids. Their parents are making some extremely risky moves right now

Reactions: 14
H
Have had wls. The only thing they say is to be very careful with fizzy drink and portion size. Everything is absolutely fine IN MODERATION. And this ainā€™t moderation. Bread, pasta, rice, fizzy drink and alcohol ate the ones they tell you be very careful with. Sleeve is it is easier to regain weight and some. The bypass is the one you realistically cannot gain weight back and most(statistically) who did sleeve go back for a bypass because they failed as they have 0 self control. Finau definitely had transfer addiction from food to alcohol/fizzy drinks. She then jumped back into large portions and tit food. Itā€™s common in sleeve patients.
I donā€™t agree - know many who have gained weight with the bypass unfortunately!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Lol na her teeth are fine , she had braces when she was younger and has always been super self conscious about them, hence why you always see her smile with her lips closed lol. Itā€™s a bit of a running joke around some of her mates about how she still does that lol šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
H

I donā€™t agree - know many who have gained weight with the bypass unfortunately!
I didnā€™t say bypass donā€™t fail but itā€™s usually I likely as they legit have no stomach. Itā€™s not longer connected basically. Just statistically a sleeve is more likely to fail because the stomach can be stretched again

Reactions: 1
It's ok though because Spongebob has a plan- they're going to be rich business owners remember. With 6 kids because that's fine- kids don't need much.

I feel really sorry for Marnie's children. we can trust our instincts with birth and things can still go wrong. If I hadn't had medical care during my birth, my child would have died. There's no amount of intuition or mushrooms or good thoughts that would have changed that. And mine was very low. risk.

Reactions: 10
My god. Maybe Iā€™m dramatic because of my experiences but not having ANY care is neglectful. I canā€™t comment to much about my own experiences because I want to stay anon, but with my second child if I didnā€™t have scans they would have died at birth. Iā€™m young fit healthy but had a complication and thankfully we knew meaning I could have a planned c section.
I also nearly died in labour with my first so Iā€™m pretty anti home births but having absolutely no care is disgusting. I wholeheartedly believe if you have a home birth (with NO care) and your child dies you should be charged.
---
Not a massive price hike up but I swear I remember her saying they designed it? Anyone remember?
the tape is Rubbish, I got some in a bear and moo mystery box. I had to put tape over the top of it for it to stick.
---
I brought the tape from zazi too and was super super disappointed!!! We used it on our carpet for less than a day lol
It wouldnā€™t stick to my carpet. I ended up putting it on the toy box lid and had to put bits of clear tape over the top to make it stick.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I dunno if I missed something cos Iā€™m not always on social media, but does anyone know what happened to kristen in bloomā€™s other dog? Sheā€™s always showing the white one but before wren was born they had a Rottweiler too. Annie and Ivy I think.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.