New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™ve a question! Why does MFM have 4 wheelie bins ? Is that normal for Auckland? Where I am we only have 2.
No shade, she probably needs those bins for all the cardboard recycling from the packaged free tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How does she simultaneously have pore free skin but also texture šŸ¤”

That wouldnā€™t be a filter would it Maria? Thereā€™s nothing up the top to say she has used a filter.
Surely she didnā€™t record all this, save it, re-upload it, and post it? Who does that šŸ™ƒ

Who has time? (Donā€™t answer that, I know you know who has that kind of time šŸ˜‚)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How does she simultaneously have pore free skin but also texture šŸ¤”

That wouldnā€™t be a filter would it Maria? Thereā€™s nothing up the top to say she has used a filter.
Surely she didnā€™t record all this, save it, re-upload it, and post it? Who does that šŸ™ƒ

Who has time? (Donā€™t answer that, I know you know who has that kind of time šŸ˜‚)
She is not aging well thatā€™s for sure! I am the exact same age, but Maria looks like a 50 year old. Must be her hard SAHM lifešŸ¤Ŗ

Reactions: 9
Donā€™t forget we are also ā€œnot intelligentā€ šŸ˜ŽšŸ˜¶
We're intelligent enough not to share every second of our lives / children's lives online & dont rely on flogging everything from period undies to dodgy lash serum on the internet to pay our bills . so I think that makes us FAR & AWAY more intelligent than the influenzas we discuss.
#notanad šŸ˜

Reactions: 24
I mean, I can hold down a job, let my offspring learn to be functioning members of society, keep friends. The list goes on. So Iā€™m ok being unintelligent in that case.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I went back to her stories to try remember what she said but there were just so many and I couldnā€™t be bothered re-listening to the fake laughing šŸ˜‚
---
I bet all the other influencers are glad the heat is off them at the moment šŸ™ŒšŸ¼
There will be Nutella being handed out to toddlers left right and centre while our eyes are looking elsewhere šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Iā€™ve a question! Why does MFM have 4 wheelie bins ? Is that normal for Auckland? Where I am we only have 2.
No shade, she probably needs those bins for all the cardboard recycling from the packaged free tit.
We have 3 in west auck

Rubbish, recycle and a new mini one which is for food scraps

Reactions: 5
For someone who keeps telling us she doesn't read tattle, MFM sure has a lot of opinions about what is talked about in this forum. Maybe if she actually did read it she might understand why we keep banging on about her. And that it's not just one giant bully-fest. Maybe it's because she's problematic and she gives out so many red flags. But nah she likes to live in her bubble, she literally says it herself. Self reflection, ewww yucky. She would rather live in her plastic-plated fantasy land then be an adult. Be open minded to criticism. She's like a kid putting her fingers in her ears, "nahnahnah I can't hear you!"

THIS FUCKS ME OFF. It doesnā€™t look like any of them are wearing seatbelts šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
The road death toll is high enough without these fuckwits trying to add to it.
I really loved her content and loved her energy and chaos but this is a hard and fast unfollow for me.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Ummmmm what are you up to Skete. Youā€™re not a journalist babes. Why donā€™t you just direct people to Pebbles patreon, rather than your ownā€¦. I wonder if Pebbles even knows this is happening!
Sheā€™s expanding the audience ā€¦ā€¦. From her private page? What? Make that make sense.
Is she posting it on her patreon?!

Reactions: 8
Hey Maria - or the person who screenshots this stuff and puts it on their stories or sends it to Maria!

I thought Iā€™d remind you of this blog post you wrote about how itā€™s actually ok to have an opinion about something you see online and how that doesnā€™t make you a bully or a toxic human or an unintelligent person with terrible things going on in their own lives.

I mean, what is extra funny about this blog you wrote, was you wrote it after you were a complete and utter bleep to someone in a Facebook group. Then you fell out with Sera Lilly. And Lisa Stirling. And Lottie doesnā€™t follow you anymore. Hmmmmm. Letā€™s think about this for a moment shall we.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.