New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Simple idea MFM dont do social media. She realises splashing her kids problems on the internet will come back to haunt them? She seems very off in her rant and I truly think she needs some time off it.

Reactions: 11
I don’t believe anyone is sending stuff to these people. It’s just their transparent cover because they don’t want to admit they look here, and when they can’t bite their tongue any longer, they claim it was sent to them, or “on someone’s stories”.
I’m a bit late to the party….but there was a woman I follow for laughs (who follows MFM) who the other day had a big rant about us on her stories in regards to the plastic plates. This is prior to MFM posting it - so maybe MFM saw this women’s stories. I was alerted to the whole “plate” debacle from this woman’s stories so I came here to read….then a few hrs later MFM is posting about it too. I can’t say who this woman is as her following is under 10k!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Damn girl you are angryyyyy 😳
Do you feel better getting that off your chest?
That was a lot even for me who loves a good bitching venting session 😂
Yeah I had a crappy day, and needed to vent haha. I haven’t changed my mind though!! But maybe should have toned it down a bit 😬

I have mental health issues I deal with, and MFM triggers me really badly. I might stick to the Scammo thread. I enjoy the finau stuff but it’s not worth the rage posting then feeling 🫣 afterwards!

Sorry guys!
---
The comment you’ve replied to here was super unnecessary and extreme. I quoted it last night and kind of approached it lightheartedly but reading it back today actually it’s not ok. That’s the kind of tit that makes us all look bad and look like awful people.
I’m not an awful person (in my humble opinion 😇) but I do call out what I see in person and online. It just so happens that this is an anonymous message board but I call out stuff behind my real name on Facebook or Instagram too. It’s important to hold people accountable when they do or say crappy things.
What this person said wasn’t ok, and was extreme and actually really bloody awful.
@EnomisCamelToe : Go take your anger out on a punching bag, you’re making yourself - and by association the rest of us - look like an ass
How do I get my comment removed then?
And maybe yours where you quote me….
I have no idea how to do it.

I’ve read some more comments from people re. My original comment, and you’re all right. I really regret what I said.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I’m a bit late to the party….but there was a woman I follow for laughs (who follows MFM) who the other day had a big rant about us on her stories in regards to the plastic plates. This is prior to MFM posting it - so maybe MFM saw this women’s stories. I was alerted to the whole “plate” debacle from this woman’s stories so I came here to read….then a few hrs later MFM is posting about it too. I can’t say who this woman is as her following is under 10k!!!
Who was that? Could've shared a sneaky screenshot and blocked out handle lol

Reactions: 1
Does this woman share discount codes and receive free tit? Discuss away!

Oh that note - it must be so fucken embarrassing to have to tag all their free tit. Bunch of assholes.

Reactions: 1
MFMs stories are super unhinged this morning. She is laughing about being talked about on her but it seems so fake. I think she cares more than she’s making out
I had to go and look at her post. 😮

Oh wow that was seriously crazed. It does seem like she's really affected by the comments. That was actually a really sad rant from someone in a bad space. She needs to step back.

Constantly using self deprecating terms about herself is a worry and could well reflect self esteem issues. Step back from social media Maria, you need to heal yourself to be a competent mother.

Her post about us not growing emotionally,🤣🤣 she needs to look at what she's doing with her children. The way shes going her kids will be joining us very soon. But be advised Ronan, there's no hand dangling in Tattle

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah I had a crappy day, and needed to vent haha. I haven’t

I’ve read some more comments from people re. My original comment, and you’re all right. I really regret what I said.
Don’t beat yourself up x at the end of the day, it’s not as if you sent it directly to MFM, and unless some winner screenshots and sends it to her, she’s never going to see it. We are about to start a new thread anyway so onwards and upwards xx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Lol MFM saying something along the lines of ‘don’t tell me what to talk about on my page, I can talk about whatever I want’. Well guess what, so can everyone else! I just don’t understand how these influencers think they can control the internet. They choose to share tit online, no one is forcing them! And people are allowed to have opinions on what they share. It doesn’t matter if they share 30 seconds of their day or the whole damn thing. They still chose to share it! Blows my mind that they think we’re the emotionally stunted ones! We aren’t the ones selling our souls to the internet!

Reactions: 16
Elle herself puts up a post about how she needs to restock her (convenient) keto snack drawer.

She forgets that probably very few have a keto snack drawer, most people have to buy their food (keto or otherwise), don't get it given AD, and hers is actually more than some families have in their normal kitchen just to feed their family.

Sometimes showing entitlement alienates you as an influencer, being relatable is far more validating

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Elle herself puts up a post about how she needs to restock her (convenient) keto snack drawer.

She forgets that probably very few have a keto snack drawer, most people have to buy their food (keto or otherwise), don't get it given AD, and hers is actually more than some families have in their normal kitchen just to feed their family.

Sometimes showing entitlement alienates you as an influencer, being relatable is far more validating
Those Funday (Sunday?) gummy lollies are hands down one of the worst things I’ve ever tasted lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those Funday (Sunday?) gummy lollies are hands down one of the worst things I’ve ever tasted lol
At over $5 a bag, depending where you buy them, is so expensive. And even though some dont have maltitol, the side effects are nasty.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I had a crappy day, and needed to vent haha. I haven’t changed my mind though!! But maybe should have toned it down a bit 😬

I have mental health issues I deal with, and MFM triggers me really badly. I might stick to the Scammo thread. I enjoy the finau stuff but it’s not worth the rage posting then feeling 🫣 afterwards!

Sorry guys!
---

Hope you’re doing ok, don’t think any of us can say we haven’t said/posted something in haste and then thought “tit

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Sorry guys!
---

You can click on it to report the comment and ask the mods to remove it ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.