New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree. And also someone said something about comparing to it being kicked in the nuts and then we’d know. Ummm well I sure as hell don’t know what that feels like , but can empathise from what I’ve been told by those who have. A bit like how someone might explain childbirth as feeling like kidney stones
Or gall bladder. I’ve had both and yes. Gall bladder and kidney stones felt extremely similar to child birth. Seems a bit hypocritical to me say he can’t say that but could use being kicked in the nuts. Each to their own though. Everyone’s triggers are their own.
---
The Moderators have asked for this conversation to be left alone.

Reactions: 12
I haven’t done any research myself or know anything about it but is it healthy or good for Dani Robinson to do a water fast where she only consumes alkaline water for 5 days?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I haven’t done any research myself or know anything about it but is it healthy or good for Dani Robinson to do a water fast where she only consumes alkaline water for 5 days?
Argh from listening to some medical / health professionals on this topic - the general consensus seems to be no, this sort of thing is not necessary and not healthy. Dani has been problematic from a health perspective for a while I think.

Reactions: 7
An old work colleague did it and by the end of it he was hallucinating basically from the lack of nutrition. He lost so much weight from it (like 15kg in 5 days if I remember right) but it fucked with his metabolism in the long run as your body goes into starvation mode so he ended up putting it all back on and then some. Would not recommend to anyone

• Wow
Reactions: 9
A lot of your examples are cultural symbols not culture. And if the kid in question is not maori than is not appropriate for them to dress in Māori costume unless they are invited and actually participating in a Maori festival.

So many historical & cultural examples of New Zealand culture I could give, the Anzacs, Maori heritage & historic figures, the All Blacks, settlers from other countries & the traditions they brought with them, figures from arts & literature, NZ's environmentalism, the symbolism of the silver fern, the Southern Cross ... all important cultural aspects of NZ -
NZ culture is so diverse & so ancient.

But sure, a tradie in high viz is just as meaningful. Because they don't have them in any other country??🙄

Sad reflection on NZ culture if that's deemed cultural. But each to their own.
---
Just for some extra lols
Lol yea emoticons were the predecessor to emojis

Reactions: 7
Hi Maria, you’re a silly cow.
you have no idea how stupid and problematic you are. Your house is filthy, your kids are turning into losers, and you have NOTHING going for you. You’re boring, clueless, dim witted, you have zero insight and your councillor has their work cut out for them, cos you won’t learn ANYTHING.
Your in-laws are dirty hoarders, your husband (hopefully) will have an affair and leave you one day.
your videos are cringe and embarrassing, you’re a walking red flag.
You are lazy, dirty and stupid. I can’t believe people give you attention on Instagram.
Get off the gram and commit to therapy, if you want to improve the lives of your family.
If you don’t, you’ll stay a dead weight and ruin your kids lives.
you threw a sook today cos you got criticised for serving your almost teenagers on toddler plates.
as usual you completely miss the point and turn it into a pity party in your dumb echo chamber.
YOU ARE A LOSER
Hoping someone’s husband will have any affair is a pretty shite comment, also saying children will be losers is shite too. Her kids will probably not be the most resilient but losers is pretty harsh

Reactions: 33
Agree. And also someone said something about comparing to it being kicked in the nuts and then we’d know. Ummm well I sure as hell don’t know what that feels like , but can empathise from what I’ve been told by those who have.
Just to defend myself on this bit of the comment, as it was me that said it. What I meant was pick something (such as getting hit in the nuts) that he could have physically experienced, and compare his current pain to that pain. It makes more sense because he could feasibly know both. FWIW I understood in his comment that he was actually complimenting women by saying "I don't know how you do it if that's the case". In saying that, my problem with the comment was its just dumb to put in public because its going to piss people off 🤷‍♀️ so I gave an example of something else which would make his point without the risk. Either way it sounds tit to have gallstones, kidney stones or anything of the like for anyone, so I hope he has a swift recovery and I hope others that have had them in the past are safe from future attacks!

A certain photographer crackhead that we aren't allowed to talk about (small following) did a story or two about it 🤫 *I obviously won't keep talking about her but this is what MFM is talking about....plus I'm sure she read it here aswell 🤣
Ain’t no pain threshold keeping her away from the Tatt 😂

• Haha
MFMs stories are super unhinged this morning. She is laughing about being talked about on her but it seems so fake. I think she cares more than she’s making out

Reactions: 19
Hoping someone’s husband will have any affair is a pretty shite comment, also saying children will be losers is shite too. Her kids will probably not be the most resilient but losers is pretty harsh
The comment you’ve replied to here was super unnecessary and extreme. I quoted it last night and kind of approached it lightheartedly but reading it back today actually it’s not ok. That’s the kind of tit that makes us all look bad and look like awful people.
I’m not an awful person (in my humble opinion 😇) but I do call out what I see in person and online. It just so happens that this is an anonymous message board but I call out stuff behind my real name on Facebook or Instagram too. It’s important to hold people accountable when they do or say crappy things.
What this person said wasn’t ok, and was extreme and actually really bloody awful.
@EnomisCamelToe : Go take your anger out on a punching bag, you’re making yourself - and by association the rest of us - look like an ass

• Heart
Reactions: 45
MFMs stories are super unhinged this morning. She is laughing about being talked about on her but it seems so fake. I think she cares more than she’s making out
She's out the gate this morning!!
Super unhinged
Even had a few names for us
Wonder how many people she's sent here now

• Haha
She's out the gate this morning!!
Super unhinged
Even had a few names for us
Wonder how many people she's sent here now
Absolutely. Maybe she should have listened to her own advice and journalled it, or recorded a rant without sending it out to the public.

Prepare for some newbies, Tattlers.

P.S. Maria, there are a LOT of professionals in here (I can tell from the articulate posts), not lacking in intelligence.... you have no idea what our professions are. Some here might be a bit OTT with their views, but most are just here to discuss influencers, as is our right. And most of it is in good humour, because we're funny witches.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
You know what, I can agree with her on a few points. If followers are truly messaging her (and I actually beleive this, people do that kind of tit to endear themselves to personalities), they do need to stop. It's not helpful for anyone. She doesn't want to see it, it hurts her feelings (whether it should or not), they should respect that if they actually like her. And actually there was a pretty unhinged comment about her on here yesterday, so if something like that was sent to her then I get being bothered by that. Secondly if it's true that people have doxxed her, sent her letters irl etc, that is actually cooked too. The nature of it is that some people take tit too far, and those people are in the wrong. It's not to say anyone on here is encouraging that kind of behaviour.
In saying this, none of the above discounts the fact that she is babying her children so people will have an opinion on that 🤷‍♀️ as much as she says she's allowed her space to share her ideas and feelings, you can't go shutting down everything else you don't like or isn't agreeable to you.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.