New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Copied from last thread intro, with some updates!

MFM: still not taking her kids anywhere, still hiding away at home doing crochet and watching Netflix, still not doing anything to improve her mental health. #handdangler #soupfiasco

LFYD: still watching his kids struggling in the pool instead of helping, still not setting boundaries with them, still relying heavily on the nanny instead of parenting himself, still posting ads constantly.

Millie Elder-Holmes: May no longer be sitting in back seat of her boyfriends car. Still posting question boxes and getting crappy at the questions.

Simone Anderson: has her own thread. Still a charity money stealing bleep. Lost to Pebbles Hooper.

Just Jess: has her own thread. Probably still “working hard” 1 day a week. Danced weirdly around a warehouse.

Rebecca Kiel: still posting her kids in school uniform, probably still upset that we all talked about Jared being all over other women, still pretending like she wasn’t giving a stink eye to the woman he was all over.

Renee Johansen: still has the victim mentality.

Elle Herself: still pretending she’s doing keto, still ungrateful, still dragging her sick kids out in public and along to events with other small children (and filming in the A&E). Still complaining, still has awful fashion sense.

SKETE: still has ADHD and won’t let you forget it, still subtly advertising her photography business, still can’t do her thing on the right day. Still thinks she’s important.

Shoshannah: still pregnant to the baby daddy she moved overseas to get away from. Probably still hiking and travelling on the taxpayers tab.

Louisa Morley: still trying to soft launch her teens as influencers, still sharing way too much about her kids, still talking with her hands, still spending money and crying poor.

Officially Em: still rich, still ripping people off with her patreon, still crying poor and pretending they have no money, still complaining, still lives in a beautiful home near the beach with heaps of land.

Marnie: still being awful about her kid, still a truly awful person, still trying to launch a business in a craft she’s still a beginner in.

Bernadette Gee aka Bernadebt: still owes her staff money while she gets Botox and fresh manicures and buys coffee. Still trying to push her hideous art. Still thinks she’s relevant. Terrible puppy mum. Started a new wfh business.

Erin Simpson: still genuine, still keeping it real, still ditsy and hilarious, still has an adorable little boy. Feeding her son A LOT of chicken.

Tarryn Donaldson: still flashing her bikini bod for everyone to see including her teenage sons friends.

Danni Duncan: still child free and still banging on about it. Literally, she put it on her birthday cake.

Finau Suliana: Seems to be planning a wedding to Cieson. Apparently moving back to Aus. The dogs are not coming (again)

5kiwikids: Probably just stoked to be mentioned tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who is your top 3 disliked/problematic influencer?

I can’t stand - Elle Herself, Maria from Mangere or Bernadebt !!!

There are so many more but I don’t read any other threads so things about them don’t really pop ups

Reactions: 5

There are so many more but I don’t read any other threads so things about them don’t really pop ups
1. Simone Anderson

That's my list.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
1. Simone Anderson

That's my list.
Yep, mine too. She will never be demoted from no. 1 top spot.
---
Following on from Elle setting up her phone to film the twinnies at the Urgent Dr... a family member who works in ED says they observe patients in the waiting room. One guy recently was hamming it up, said his pain level was 11 on a 1 - 10 scale... seen playing on his phone in a relaxed position 2 minutes prior. And these are the people that get aggro about the long wait times.

• Haha
---
Following on from Elle setting up her phone to film the twinnies at the Urgent Dr... a family member who works in ED says they observe patients in the waiting room. One guy recently was hamming it up, said his pain level was 11 on a 1 - 10 scale... seen playing on his phone in a relaxed position 2 minutes prior. And these are the people that get aggro about the long wait times.
She’ll be up late tonight editing the YouTube video “Twin bleeds out on cot”
She makes Simone look like a good mum.

• Haha
---
When we had the first big covid lockdown I was admitted into hospital into the covid ward due to my symptoms. Another guy was also waiting in the carpark to go in too and when we got taken in he assumed we would be waiting in a waiting room area. The nurse goes no, you're both being sent to your own isolation rooms. "Does it have a TV??" "No, it does not." He was outraged 🤦🏻‍♀️🫣 I honestly feel for any ED/A&E staff when they have to deal with difficult, self righteous people.

1. Simone
2. LFYD
3. Bernadebt

closely followed by Elle,Ellie & Louisa

Reactions: 10
3 worst for me:

1 Simone A - obvs
2 Officially Em - grifter
3 SKETE - 'know all fk all'

---
I don't follow her but I can't get over that they are allowing her to record. Or do they not know?

Reactions: 5
1. SA
2. Talz
3. Holly

Bonus - Susie who copies Britt Cunningham’s voice it drives me bleeping mental

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Top 3 worst insta pages for me are:

1. Simone scammer Anderson
2. Unhappy mum unhappy children
3. Just Jess the boss

• Haha
I’ve unfollowed most influencers now (I can’t even hate follow SA) because I’d had enough, but

1. LFYD
2. MFM
3. Elle Herself

Reactions: 7

Scamanderson, MFM, Bernadebt and soz one more Marnie. (could list more tbh)

Reactions: 6
Most of them as they are not genuine anymore.
Tarryn and Christian as anyone who aligns with Simone must also be the same.
Bets- liquidation and this puppy is going to be a tit show.
Louisa for pretty much the other reason about number 1. constantly showing their kids, moaning about no money, making out life is hard.

Reactions: 8
IMG_5130.jpeg

Honey you're in your thirties with a part-time job at a shop to supplement your (presumably dwindling) influencer income of *checks notes* $600 a week. Maybe we have a very different idea of "fortunes" but unless something quite significant changes I can't see this setup leading to being the kind of filthy rich that motivates people to stay local and put their own plans on hold to be there for you?

Yeah yeah, it's tongue in cheek, she doesn't actually expect this, she's fine to look after herself, blah blah. I just roll my eyes so hard at this type of content because it is believable for a lot of her followers - savvy, onto it women who've opted to be childfree and are intelligent with their finances and life plans. But she ain't it?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Thanks to tattle I have unfollowed so many. Sera Lynn, mandy duncan. Scamon blocked me for asking the wrong questions 🤣 HM, maria from mangare, casarah my life is so hard so Im selling my gifts for petrol to get to the family batch cause I deserve a break from my auckland mansion🤣dont miss them at all. Still follow TD and LFYD but wont be for long. The greed especially when others are struggling is disgusting.
Why the wealthiest are gifted everything and happily brag is gross....

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

1. Simone Anderson
2. LFYD
3. Elle herself and Dave himself

All sell their children out for engagement and show entitlement and greed over decency and ethics, closely followed by The Boujee Baker, Makeup Molly, MFM

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.