New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t done any research myself or know anything about it but is it healthy or good for Dani Robinson to do a water fast where she only consumes alkaline water for 5 days?
I know someone who did a water fast and died 🥺. He didn't know he had diabetes. So best to check with a doctor first before doing any extreme diet/fasting.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
And now I will share with the class, the song I can't get out of my head every time I see the words 'hand dangler'...

🎵 Mr Haaaaand Dangler 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The comment you’ve replied to here was super unnecessary and extreme. I quoted it last night and kind of approached it lightheartedly but reading it back today actually it’s not ok. That’s the kind of tit that makes us all look bad and look like awful people.
I’m not an awful person (in my humble opinion 😇) but I do call out what I see in person and online. It just so happens that this is an anonymous message board but I call out stuff behind my real name on Facebook or Instagram too. It’s important to hold people accountable when they do or say crappy things.
What this person said wasn’t ok, and was extreme and actually really bloody awful.
@EnomisCamelToe : Go take your anger out on a punching bag, you’re making yourself - and by association the rest of us - look like an ass
Yep I agree 100%. And in this case I think someone needs to ask the OP “r u ok”? Cos that was unhinged.

IMO kids should be off limits- so calling them a loser is also not ok. You can bag on parenting skills but not on the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
MFM says “don’t message me to tell I shouldn’t talk about this, people can talk about whatever they want” ummmm yes they can Maria. Duh. That includes the people on Tattle, they can tan about whatever they want.

The doxxing thing I don’t think is because of Tattle. Anyone can google you and find your address babes. I mean, this was in 2015

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
MFM says “don’t message me to tell I shouldn’t talk about this, people can talk about whatever they want” ummmm yes they can Maria. Duh. That includes the people on Tattle, they can tan about whatever they want.

The doxxing thing I don’t think is because of Tattle. Anyone can google you and find your address babes. I mean, this was in 2015
Lol what the heck! That is wild

• Haha
Reactions: 4

A lot of influencers with businesses, or if they themselves are registered as an ‘influencer business/entity, also have their addresses on public sites like companies office.

Reactions: 9
No one has doxxed her address on Tattle. She just doesn’t keep it secret enough when sharing online. That’s on her.

I find her opinions on this really frustrating. I’ve critiqued her in the past on here and I stand by what I say. She isn’t on the level of Simone Anderson or anything, but she has shared a bunch of problematic stuff that deserves calling out. She deserves to be criticised for advertising for a supermarket, when supermarkets are currently cheating New Zealanders on a daily basis. She deserves to be criticised for her weird parenting choices, her bitchy comments about schools, her oversharing of her children, and her weird attempts to get #hashtagmomlife attention on instagram because she doesn’t want a real job.

You share aspects of your life online, we critique it. We do not bring our opinions into your DMs. If you supposedly loyal followers are highlighting our comments by sending them to you, then block them! That’s crappy behaviour and they’re doing it for drama or head pats or to feel seen! That sucks!

But we are allowed to be here giving opinions of influencers, just as you are allowed to dislike the site. Influencers are scam artists. I will agree that there was a nasty harsh message yesterday. But no one here is doxxing you or dropping messages in your letterbox.

This goes for all of them, not just Maria.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Cracks me up how they all refuse to name the site as Tattle. If I didn’t already know about the site and saw a rant like that the first thing I would google is influencer gossip site and boom Tattle comes right on up.

Reactions: 16
I went and saw her stories after seeing this lol.

1st up how can anyone take her seriously with that God awful hair!!! Noooooo noooooo noooooo midlife crisis tit right there!!!

And 2 wow she is manic!! The crazy laughing and ranting is truely manic and it's her that needs to take a break from the internet not us!!! Therapy is clearly not working yet for her!

• Haha
Maria is bleeping UNHINGED - I usually like her and have had many convo’s with her via DM, but I’m really off her now….

UNHINGEDDDDDDDDD

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t usually mind Maria but just found her whole rant crazy. She is complaining about is having our opinions and writing about those here and then in the next sentence says she is entitled to her opinion and sharing it. Very hypocritical

Reactions: 16
Hey, did we work out what “story” MFM saw someone discussing her use of plastic plates? 😂😂😂
She read tattle
---
Yep I agree 100%. And in this case I think someone needs to ask the OP “r u ok”? Cos that was unhinged.

IMO kids should be off limits- so calling them a loser is also not ok. You can bag on parenting skills but not on the kids.
The kids didn’t ask to be the content, parents forced it on them, it’s a bit harsh to pick the kids to bits.

It’s not their world. Not their choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Watching Maria today was uncomfortable. I too would hate to hear about judgment passed on me by randoms on the internet. But we don’t live in North Korea, Maria. It’s not illegal for people to discuss public figures in an open forum. I don’t put myself out there publicly cos I don’t want public scrutiny. If you make yourself a public figure and continue to seek that out, you have to accept that with the good (fans and people who worship you) comes the bad (people who judge you and voice it). There are pros and cons with every job. Maria can’t seem to accept this. She worked in retail and it ruined her. She worked in an office setting and had a breakdown and it ruined her. Now she works as an influencer and it’s ruining her. Maybe she should look into why this is, rather than worrying about who doesn’t like her on the internet. If she’s so convinced we are all thick, unhinged people - why does it matter to her?

Reactions: 37
I feel like Lisa from nofiltermum dodged a bullet there however unfortunately painful that was.

MFM: everybody is unhinged!!
ALSO MFM: .......
I find it sad that she is laughing alone (?) like— where are your friends mate?

Also, we know that you know what we are talking about here, not the isolated instances. Or are we expecting too much critical thinking?

The “still relevant” remark, yes you are MFM, unfortunately for sad reasons. Might want to have a ponder about changing your IG name too while you’re at it.

Wow. Therapy must be going well.

Hand Dangler's mother has made a complete and utter dick of herself. She is so transparent in trying to not show how affected she is and she is trying to pretend she is not the problem. Maria you are your own worst enemy. You need to wake up your lazy deluded self and start living your life and building up your kids resilience. Go have another blue bells cup cake, and sit in your car an hour before school finishes and ruminate as you do.

Reactions: 13
But seriously. Where are MFMs friends?
Now we’ve said that I’m sure she will claim to “meet up with a friend” sometime soon
Sounds like she only has her sister or Lisa Hayes

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.