New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair... there's not much she can do. She's there working. She's already said that Chloe is ok, and she showed a pic of her making pizza.
There's not really much to "deal with" if you're well with covid.
I saw that and was wondering why Chloe isn’t isolating from dangling hand ronan and baby face Phil? I get they are likely infected. But if not. Why risk it?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“Choosing”
😂😂😂
Well I guess they chose not to terminate or adopt...
---
They have been partnered for years…. Maybe even before baby #1
They bet on the first bachelor nz. MATILDA was the winner. Definitely before kids. That's the official story anyways.
---
They have been partnered for years…. Maybe even before baby #1
They bet on the first bachelor nz. MATILDA was the winner. Definitely before kids. That's the official story anyways.

She always claims they decided to have the first one - but did they really!? She’s just put a big post up about how he’s not a predator….. if you have to put a post up to tell the world that your partner isn’t a predator then it’s still not the best is it! Wonder if she will have the same feelings of her daughter decides to actively have a baby at 16 with a 20 something year old…
Her post just confirmed what we have all been saying. And that her parents also thought he was a predator. Because he was. I don’t know how she thought sharing that diatribe made it better for her.

Reactions: 4
Baddy.co.uk is great value. He does story and drive tho.
Interesting to see who he follows
He follows Holly May and talz But has openly stated Temu is nonsense and he won’t be sharing or clicking. And has reshared some thoughts from other son how tit it is. He’s so funny and one of my favourite follows. Just keeps it real. Admits he can change his mind and why. Just good fun all round. I love how he is so involved with his sister and niece too.

Reactions: 4
Wonder if marnies kits will sell out tonight. I’m sure we will hear if it does. I googled The Joy Make Club, I hope that’s not her actual address that comes up?! Surely not,…

Well I guess they chose not to terminate or adopt...
---

---

Pretty sure the partnership mentioned was with Subaru not about their partnership between eachother?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is that u carpetgrub or someone quoting their exact words. Lol. I am also a knitter. I will note that i noticed Marnie has changed her business bio no longer says merino just nz wool though. But also knitworld shops literally sell the exact type of spin as knitting wool. Not everyone knits with spun or worsted yarn
There have been other knit kit businesses before Marnie and there will be more after. Feel she’s getting attacked because she has a online profile
Caveat emptor - live and learn

I’ve bought some crap yarn when I was a beginner knitter, it never put me off. In fact sometimes I think some of the more expensive luxury yarns (outlaw queen bee) did the same kind of things with the single spun knit at loose gauge. Didn’t see anyone go after her.

Reactions: 1
Wonder if marnies kits will sell out tonight. I’m sure we will hear if it does. I googled The Joy Make Club, I hope that’s not her actual address that comes up?! Surely not,…
How much was she selling them for? I saw an Aussie come up on my sponsored posts doing exactly what Marnie is doing...knit kits...wonder if she took the idea from them 😂

I saw that and was wondering why Chloe isn’t isolating from dangling hand ronan and baby face Phil? I get they are likely infected. But if not. Why risk it?
My children would struggle with isolating for a week away from the family. My nearly teen would probably be OK with his device for a week, but the younger 2 would be hard to keep away! I struggled as an adult when I had it earlier in the year and isolated in the bedroom. There's only so much Netflix you can watch! I was extremely bored. And my husband was very slow with the snacks 🤣

Reactions: 7
$115 for a scarf! Fark me! You can buy knitted scarves for about a 3rd of the price in stores and all the work has been done for you!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Hmmm so just under $300 for both kits, beginner knitter written pattern
How much was she selling them for? I saw an Aussie come up on my sponsored posts doing exactly what Marnie is doing...knit kits...wonder if she took the idea from them 😂
bloody expensive, $200 for a jersey, the yarn works out around $30 a ball, still waiting to here if it’s milled and dyed in nz, my guess is China

Reactions: 3
Yep it sure is, she films the kids getting off the school bus and I recognise the shops around it so defo their real address

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.