New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meanwhile, MFM is swanning round parliament happy that Phil is having to deal with Chloe having covid. She’s so trash.
To be fair... there's not much she can do. She's there working. She's already said that Chloe is ok, and she showed a pic of her making pizza.
There's not really much to "deal with" if you're well with covid.

Reactions: 8
Also, the most ugliest one too. Used to be called The Park Royal….it’s was the most expensive hotel in Wgtn back in the 90’s😂😂😂😂
Its
Also not that expensive or that great.
I’ve stayed in much better places in wgtn

but at the end of the day who cares where she stays you’re not paying for it

I’m not fan of hers at all. So much so she blocked me when I told her what I thought of something she was moaning about 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Change my words to suit your Narritve sure 😉
Absolutely love the part about we we "braggers" and then in the same sentence drops this about their income 😂 👏👏👏👏
Why do people who claim not to care about others opinions/do what they want also spend the time responding. How about if you don't want to see the "haters", don't visit Tattle? Works both ways babes.

Reactions: 19
Why do people who claim not to care about others opinions/do what they want also spend the time responding. How about if you don't want to see the "haters", don't visit Tattle? Works both ways babes.
“If you don’t like it, don’t look” - they ALWAYS drop that when on a big Tattle tirade. Like bro do you see what you’ve done there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
5 kiwi kids Cassie? Just saw their ages post which puts her and her husband 5 years apart, and then another post about choosing to get pregnant when she was 16.. so her husband was 21ish. A guy in his 20s having a baby with a 16 year old feels a bit gross.
“Choosing”
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So did anyone on here actually download TEMU and if you did, did you make any money? Asking for a friend…..seems like it’s died down a bit now…..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Meanwhile, MFM is swanning round parliament happy that Phil is having to deal with Chloe having covid. She’s so trash.
Anyone would think she had kids to be a mother.....oh wait.....that's what happens when kids come along! She chooses to be a stay at home mother while Phil works....what does she expect?
---
She’s staying at one of the more expensive hotels in Wellington 😳
She is at the IBIS in Wellington....I work in the copper building she has pictured. We look out at the IBIS. The copper building has the hotel "Intercontinental" attached to it which is Wgtns most expensive.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Louisa Morley cracks me up when she was hard out promoting Temu. Aren’t we blessed that Tom did all the research and confirms it’s legit as 🤣🤣 Is he our god now?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Louisa Morley cracks me up when she was hard out promoting Temu. Aren’t we blessed that Tom did all the research and confirms it’s legit as 🤣🤣 Is he our god now?
And then she got money and along with the rest has gone absolutely silent. At least talz could admit fault. The others are just wanks

Reactions: 15
To be fair... there's not much she can do. She's there working. She's already said that Chloe is ok, and she showed a pic of her making pizza.
There's not really much to "deal with" if you're well with covid.
Yes that’s fine but the way she said I’m glad Phil is looking after her because I have to look after the sick kids all the time and it will be me who has to isolate
Like yes Maria that’s what you chose when you signed up for this job and not a job that you leave the house for just another dig at Phil for not being good enough. Also how she’s happy to let them be home sick everyday last year bht now she’s over it

Reactions: 13
Going back to Skete/Christie’s sister in law ranting down the phone. Jesus Christ, imagine having someone insufferable like that in your life. No wonder she’s great mates with Christie Cum Stain 😳

I couldn’t listen to it all because she wasn’t making a whole lot of sense and it was boring, but is she insinuating that caring about Chinese workers means we don’t care about our own living in poverty?
You can care about both. You can support local charities and also not support exploitive websites 🤷🏼‍♀️
I looked on Temu and there’s nothing there that you wouldn’t be better off buying locally. There’s cheap clothes yup but you can get better quality items locally from a company that openly shares its policies on slave labour, or you can op-shop and still not support Temu and still buy affordable clothing.
---
Anyone here follow baddy.co.uk. ? He’s in nz. So hilarious! And sticks to his beliefs. Such a handsome young man too!
I love him 😂 he’s such a fun follow!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So did anyone on here actually download TEMU and if you did, did you make any money? Asking for a friend…..seems like it’s died down a bit now…..
I did download and it just felt so scammy because yes I could spin this wheel to "won" $100 but it kept telling me I needed to invite one more friend to get credit, but then that wouldn't give me enough so one friend turned into 2 more friends... and so I said meh.
I've been watching some people's reviews of what they've bought, basically AliExpress but faster shipping, supposedly

Reactions: 6
Change my words to suit your Narritve sure 😉
Absolutely love the part about we we "braggers" and then in the same sentence drops this about their income 😂 👏👏👏👏
Dying at "I said my peace"

Honestly learn to spell it's hard to take you seriously with 'creative spelling'

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.