New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We discussed this the other day and she lost her marbles and started sharing my and other’s posts on her page. It was a good time 😂😂😂 I am sure she will be delighted when her daughter starts planning a child with a man when she’s 16.
Sorry for the repeat, I haven't caught up properly in a while, my bad! Love that she views reading and replying to tattle comments as worthy of her time though 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If you’re that worried about your security or being ✨ tracked ✨ I hope you don’t use any form of social media.
AGREE 🙄 sometimes comments in here can be reaching
---
Lol the point is being really severely missed here. Tracking activity is very different to owning and using personal data. But go off!
Many websites do use personal data and track though! TEMU is not the only one 🙄 stop looking for that to be only problem site when many many things we all do daily allow us to be tracked or data leaked in some way.

I have a Visa card and they sent a email other day to say they got hacked and lots of our data got leaked then I keep getting spam calls. It happens all time

Reactions: 4
Going back to Skete/Christie’s sister in law ranting down the phone. Jesus Christ, imagine having someone insufferable like that in your life. No wonder she’s great mates with Christie Cum Stain 😳

I couldn’t listen to it all because she wasn’t making a whole lot of sense and it was boring, but is she insinuating that caring about Chinese workers means we don’t care about our own living in poverty?
You can care about both. You can support local charities and also not support exploitive websites 🤷🏼‍♀️
I looked on Temu and there’s nothing there that you wouldn’t be better off buying locally. There’s cheap clothes yup but you can get better quality items locally from a company that openly shares its policies on slave labour, or you can op-shop and still not support Temu and still buy affordable clothing.
---

I love him 😂 he’s such a fun follow!
I think skeet had to shut the f up because she couldnt keep attacking Emily for not caring about others while Emily is sewing bags or something from pillows for a food bank 😜😜😜😜😜😜 and skeet is just sitting on her ass
---
AGREE 🙄 sometimes comments in here can be reaching
---

Many websites do use personal data and track though! TEMU is not the only one 🙄 stop looking for that to be only problem site when many many things we all do daily allow us to be tracked or data leaked in some way.

I have a Visa card and they sent a email other day to say they got hacked and lots of our data got leaked then I keep getting spam calls. It happens all time
So whats your point then…Your gonna give away your pictures and everything to temu because it happens all the time weird flex

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think skeet had to shut the f up because she couldnt keep attacking Emily for not caring about others while Emily is sewing bags or something from pillows for a food bank 😜😜😜😜😜😜 and skeet is just sitting on her ass
---

So whats your point then…Your gonna give away your pictures and everything to temu because it happens all the time weird flex
Weirder you think that would be a flex. Just common sense. Just facts that people like you are making big deal about one site when so many others that we ALL use daily are very much doing the same.
---
Renee Stewart went absolutely silent too….
I don’t like her content but she wasn’t pedalling it that much so why would she keep posting?

Reactions: 2
Weirder you think that would be a flex. Just common sense. Just facts that people like you are making big deal about one site when so many others that we ALL use daily are very much doing the same.
---

I don’t like her content but she wasn’t pedalling it that much so why would she keep posting?
Ok skeet

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Baddy.co.uk is great value. He does story and drive tho.
Interesting to see who he follows

Reactions: 3
Visa doesn't have access to images of me to use forever for whatever they want, or access to them that someone else could hack for the same reason. Visa also provides protection if my money got scammed from their processes, as do the banks.
Either way kind of irrelevant. Saying "hey do you use something necessary to daily life? Then you can't be critical of an unnecessary aliexpress knockoff" doesn't make sense.

Also, even if you want to disregard all the criticism of the safety of the app - the influencer behaviour is still lame. Infleuncers encouraging their followers, who trust them, into a company like this by saying "it's totally legit" or "you can make money too" is entirely for their own benefit and is yuck when either of those statements are hardly true.

Reactions: 18
I’m a knitter and Marnie’s yarn is crap. Yes it’s NZ grown but not all yarn is the same and not all wool is suitable for knitting wool. Hers is cheap wool (not merino wool, just wool) that is single spun. It’s also ridiculously uneven. It is not made to be used for garments that will actually be worn. The structure of the yarn is insufficient to stand up to daily wear. Her yarn is likely sourced from AliExpress.
Is that u carpetgrub or someone quoting their exact words. Lol. I am also a knitter. I will note that i noticed Marnie has changed her business bio no longer says merino just nz wool though. But also knitworld shops literally sell the exact type of spin as knitting wool. Not everyone knits with spun or worsted yarn

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.