New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question - can you tell this just by looking at it?
The yarn is uneven - different thicknesses. It should be the same thickness.
Single spun - the yarn is literally one strand that hasn’t been twisted together with other strands. It is the twist that gives it more strength. This is okay when the yarn is thinner and for delicate projects. But being that thick and used for high wear items it just will not last. It will pill and go all fluffy and worse.

and I’ve spoken to someone who tested for her. Who is an experienced knitter. The yarn is not nice to knit with. It is not a nice way to learn how to knit.

Reactions: 19
5 kiwi kids Cassie? Just saw their ages post which puts her and her husband 5 years apart, and then another post about choosing to get pregnant when she was 16.. so her husband was 21ish. A guy in his 20s having a baby with a 16 year old feels a bit gross.
We discussed this the other day and she lost her marbles and started sharing my and other’s posts on her page. It was a good time 😂😂😂 I am sure she will be delighted when her daughter starts planning a child with a man when she’s 16.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If you’re that worried about your security or being ✨ tracked ✨ I hope you don’t use any form of social media.
Lol the point is being really severely missed here. Tracking activity is very different to owning and using personal data. But go off!

Reactions: 13
5 kiwi kids Cassie? Just saw their ages post which puts her and her husband 5 years apart, and then another post about choosing to get pregnant when she was 16.. so her husband was 21ish. A guy in his 20s having a baby with a 16 year old feels a bit gross.
Do the math you twit? She was 17 when she gave birth😂😂😂😂 Said in a simple Cassie way🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠
---
Just another example of the bragger bragging….not many families at the moment can even afford to put food on their tables, but here we have Simpleton Cassie from Hamilton skiting to her followers about spending over $500 on food?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Do the math you twit? She was 17 when she gave birth😂😂😂😂 Said in a simple Cassie way🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠
I mean, she can argue that it’s ok because the age of consent is 16, but hun if you're still not old enough to do certain things without your parents permission…. It’s gross to be get impregnated by a man in his 20s

Reactions: 15
I mean, she can argue that it’s ok because the age of consent is 16, but hun if you're still not old enough to do certain things without your parents permission…. It’s gross to be get impregnated by a man in his 20s
You’re right! I’d be devastated if that was my daughter, but would be disgusted if he was 20🤮🤮

When he was 15/16, she was only 10. That does not sit well with me.

Reactions: 11
Lol the point is being really severely missed here. Tracking activity is very different to owning and using personal data. But go off!
Like, just to be really clear, we’re talking about the difference between tracking what shopping websites you visit vs. potentially using your drivers licence, date of birth, address etc to access your credit history or apply for finance in your name.

It’s visibility of your social media vs. visibility of every single private photo on your phone (in any app).

Etc.

Whether or not they do anything with it is yet to be seen. But it seems unlikely to get all o’ that with no intention.

Reactions: 11
earning
---
Just another example of the bragger bragging….not many families at the moment can even afford to put food on their tables, but here we have Simpleton Cassie from Hamilton skiting to her followers about spending over $650 on food?
Why does she feel the need to show how much is beyond me?! Why? What she proving? Just a brag and its disgusting! Look at me we have money 😂😂 their family tax would be almost someone's income soon!

Gosh I feel sorry for them in thoses teenage years, and posti plus clothes ain't cutting it 😂
All well to keep having children if you can afford it but can they really? When she says she has to to side hustles.
They remind me of a couple that rub their hands together after each child more family tax 😂
---
It's not embrassing to have a low income, nor is it embrassing to have government surport but it is embrassing for her to brag and flunt their money and think they are higher than others when they are clearly not.
Think simple Cassie is getting the two confused 😂🫠

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Wait until all your kids are teens, Cassie. My husband earns "too much" for us to get any help and we are still struggling. We have three teens and a 1 year old. And the cost of living is destroying us. You may flex now but just wait until they are all teens. It isn't easy. You are surviving because of your hand outs. If you think reaching 6 figures and not needing government assistance will mean you are financially sorted, think again. We were far better off earning under the threshold and getting assistance. Tax in a higher bracket is also insane. I'm all for not making money a taboo topic in my house, but I would never discuss what we earn or anything like that to my kids OR my followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You’re right! I’d be devastated if that was my daughter, but would be disgusted if he was 20🤮🤮

When he was 15/16, she was only 10. That does not sit well with me.
She always claims they decided to have the first one - but did they really!? She’s just put a big post up about how he’s not a predator….. if you have to put a post up to tell the world that your partner isn’t a predator then it’s still not the best is it! Wonder if she will have the same feelings of her daughter decides to actively have a baby at 16 with a 20 something year old…

Reactions: 17
Anyone here follow baddy.co.uk. ? He’s in nz. So hilarious! And sticks to his beliefs. Such a handsome young man too!

Reactions: 5
Wait until all your kids are teens, Cassie. My husband earns "too much" for us to get any help and we are still struggling. We have three teens and a 1 year old. And the cost of living is destroying us. You may flex now but just wait until they are all teens. It isn't easy. You are surviving because of your hand outs. If you think reaching 6 figures and not needing government assistance will mean you are financially sorted, think again. We were far better off earning under the threshold and getting assistance. Tax in a higher bracket is also insane. I'm all for not making money a taboo topic in my house, but I would never discuss what we earn or anything like that to my kids OR my followers.
Oh no no no, that’s why they are moving to Australia love. Because don’t you know it’s just sooooooo much better over there!?! 🤪🤪 also. How is he expecting to just turn up and start working with no clients? It’ll be like starting a business all over again so they shouldn’t expect to be on their whopping 70k when they get there.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s done all her research ya silly twit. She can predict the future? Also, always remember the grass is so much greener on the other-side🥴🥴🥴 Hopefully her new house doesn’t have a “brown” bath🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not Maria complaining already about having to look after Covid Chloe when she returns from her trip 😬🤦‍♀️ Its not like she actually has to take leave from a actual job or anything!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.