New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember when Millie bought a bunch of URLs that related to other influencers’ handles? I think that’s how the dramas with SL vs EVERYONE started. Honestly, 2014 was the Wild West on Instagram. I can’t believe I remember that 😂
Millie didn’t buy them. Sera Lilly did. She bought everyone’s and then cried and said she was told it was ‘a good business strategy’. She bought Millie’s and a Libby’s and some linked to Makaia? She also ripped off Rapid Fitness after being their poster girl ( was a news item filming her eating dinner with family on a keto diet) There are so many crappy and dodgy things when you look into her past. I’m surprised she hasn’t been talked about more in here.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Yeah I followed her automatically too but unfollowed last year cos found her so boring 😴
I think one of her GFM was legit, her hubby's cancer, but the one about her face/jaw pain and then disappearing from the gram not long after always left me with a weird feeling tbh.

Then the fact late last year people found her tiktok and she suddenly deleted it... it's like she's got something to hide like she's on the run sort of thing, very od

Reactions: 4
Yeah it’s been discussed on here about 475 times.

SL has had drama with nearly everyone I can think of. She seemed to be friends with Lisa Stirling for a while - obviously inherited each other when they both respectively got dumped by MFM. But that seems to have fizzeled. Which is good, because I like Lisa haha. She still seems chummy with Simone which says it all doesn’t it. Simone who claims she’s a size 12 and is constantly promoting Friday Flamingo, a plus sized “label”. Make it make sense.
Lisa Stirlings friend ship with Sera ended when they all fell out MFM and Hays. The Stirling fell out with them. And about a year later reached out to Sera. Then that all ended poorly again. Lisa wouldn’t promote her clothes or something.

Reactions: 1
Yeah I followed her automatically too but unfollowed last year cos found her so boring 😴
I think one of her GFM was legit, her hubby's cancer, but the one about her face/jaw pain and then disappearing from the gram not long after always left me with a weird feeling tbh.
Apparently she did have the surgery, and I do get it honestly, I’ve had severe migraines and until my meds were figured out I couldn’t function. But with all the money they spent on the regular and the less than transparent details…idk.

Reactions: 1
Millie’s story about the celery…🤮🤮🤮 “Listen to this! *chomp chomp chomp*” FFS, close your mouth!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Ness Watson, when this whole thread first started and she got exposed 👀
Oh yes!! Just remembered her and the hot goss of the early threads!

There’s actually a few who have gone private that I hadn’t remembered. *claps* for the ones who have gone private and removed their children from public consumption. I applaud you!

Reactions: 4
Yes Bec whitley.... she's gone private and focused on her real estate career. Guess now housing market has slowed down she might come back?
I miss Bec Whitley. I thought she was really funny. Her and Ben used to crack me up with some of their tit 🤣 although she is friends with LoveFromYourAds so that makes her lose points 🙄🤭🤣

Reactions: 11
I'm surprised erana and Nana W are friends with someone like Ness. Wouldn't it go against their Christianity views?
I just want to know if it’s true the guy she cheated with was the photographer starting with A’s hubby. Cause I’ve met her and she’s beautiful and the nicest person I don’t get why she would stay with him

Apparently she did have the surgery, and I do get it honestly, I’ve had severe migraines and until my meds were figured out I couldn’t function. But with all the money they spent on the regular and the less than transparent details…idk.
One of my friends knows Stacey. She did get the surgery and it was a success, but apparently the condition is known to come back again so it sounds like an ongoing thing?
There was a LOT of money spent huh! She was always showing the kids presents which I loved for ideas, but they weren’t ever cheap presents …

Reactions: 2
One of my friends knows Stacey. She did get the surgery and it was a success, but apparently the condition is known to come back again so it sounds like an ongoing thing?
There was a LOT of money spent huh! She was always showing the kids presents which I loved for ideas, but they weren’t ever cheap presents …
I don’t necessarily have an issue with the GFM or the surgery, but so many “fans” donated who followed her life for years. It was selfish and rude to have this huge sob story, accept tens of thousands from your followers and then be like ok shutting page down now. She could have stopped sharing kids or at least just scaled it down with small updates. I think it’s just gross. And then the “we are so poor me” but you keep having kids like….

Reactions: 9
I just want to know if it’s true the guy she cheated with was the photographer starting with A’s hubby. Cause I’ve met her and she’s beautiful and the nicest person I don’t get why she would stay with him
Because they’re also religious and forgive him for he has sinned and all that 🤷🏻‍♀️ but I could never. Adds up because she also suddenly disappeared from the gram for a year or so, probably to fix their marriage and heal from the tit show that was created 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t necessarily have an issue with the GFM or the surgery, but so many “fans” donated who followed her life for years. It was selfish and rude to have this huge sob story, accept tens of thousands from your followers and then be like ok shutting page down now. She could have stopped sharing kids or at least just scaled it down with small updates. I think it’s just gross. And then the “we are so poor me” but you keep having kids like….
Does anyone know what really happened with the stalker? I don’t remember reading about it in previous threads but I know it was mentioned.

Same!! The whole slow mornings with him helping make breakfast and taking things slow at his speed and co sleeping.. Unsure how that will work when the new baby arrives. It's not fair on him to have his sleep disturbed by a baby sibling in the same room (just my opinion) maybe she will have Ryan sleep with him in another room? Sometimes I wonder if she ever gets frustrated with him (just normal toddler stuff ya know) because she never acts like it 😆
I know each to their own but man she is making life so hard for herself (yep go on, make a reel about what people say). She'll be an absolute wreck when baby no. 2 comes along. I realise he's only a (very cute) little boy but there doesn't seem to be any boundaries. Not my cup of tea parenting style.
---
Does anyone know what really happened with the stalker? I don’t remember reading about it in previous threads but I know it was mentioned.
Don't know exactly but I think it was something that happened with one of her kids, which would have been so scary. Then she didn't really have any content when she stopped showing the children. I read on here that her and her husband are no longer together, can anyone confirm?

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.