New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it’s been discussed on here about 475 times.

SL has had drama with nearly everyone I can think of. She seemed to be friends with Lisa Stirling for a while - obviously inherited each other when they both respectively got dumped by MFM. But that seems to have fizzeled. Which is good, because I like Lisa haha. She still seems chummy with Simone which says it all doesn’t it. Simone who claims she’s a size 12 and is constantly promoting Friday Flamingo, a plus sized “label”. Make it make sense.
I’ve never followed her, can someone do a bit of a recap?? Sounds like a real piece of work 🥴

Reactions: 1
As predicted LFYD is back with the giant Easter wrap of holiday weekends at the mansion with free alcohol on tap and spas and swims *sigh* such a hard life poor Christian has 🙄🙄🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Has any Nz influencers with a “following” ever quit influencing?

I can’t think of any (expect for examples where it’s time to give up but they keep on going cause free tit 🙄🤣)

missaimeefluer did. She just posts everyday things and has a focus on diabetes.
A lot who quit usually go private or don’t post again. There have been a few (probably a couple years back) who have done this.

I can’t think of any (expect for examples where it’s time to give up but they keep on going cause free tit 🙄🤣)
Yes Bec whitley.... she's gone private and focused on her real estate career. Guess now housing market has slowed down she might come back?

Reactions: 4
Kate your mate…. I feel her whole world will shift when she has number 2. I have the same gap and going from 1-2 was so hard and with her partners hours and feeding both kids, it’s going to be a lot. No snark just hoping she keeps it real, wouldn’t be surprised if she went full Simoneand acted like life is roses. Wonder if she’s still doing playcentre? She only mentioned it once or twice.

Reactions: 5

Laura Fisher has imo. She posts stories very occasionally and they’re usually just normal stories - like the yum burger she got 😆
However she’s one i would rather have kept going because she is rad.

So “Mr Megan Papas” is joining The Ten Tenors! 😮😮 is he that good of a singer?! 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Stacey from down in Wanaka. She quit but apparently sold her account to an Auckland midwife.
After she got tens of thousands of dollars for surgery lol, what was that, her 3rd go fund me?

weird if the midwife paid, I follow her but she doesn’t do any paid posts so unless it was just she wanted followers?!

Kate your mate…. I feel her whole world will shift when she has number 2. I have the same gap and going from 1-2 was so hard and with her partners hours and feeding both kids, it’s going to be a lot. No snark just hoping she keeps it real, wouldn’t be surprised if she went full Simoneand acted like life is roses. Wonder if she’s still doing playcentre? She only mentioned it once or twice.
Same!! The whole slow mornings with him helping make breakfast and taking things slow at his speed and co sleeping.. Unsure how that will work when the new baby arrives. It's not fair on him to have his sleep disturbed by a baby sibling in the same room (just my opinion) maybe she will have Ryan sleep with him in another room? Sometimes I wonder if she ever gets frustrated with him (just normal toddler stuff ya know) because she never acts like it 😆

After she got tens of thousands of dollars for surgery lol, what was that, her 3rd go fund me?

weird if the midwife paid, I follow her but she doesn’t do any paid posts so unless it was just she wanted followers?!
Yeah I followed her automatically too but unfollowed last year cos found her so boring 😴
I think one of her GFM was legit, her hubby's cancer, but the one about her face/jaw pain and then disappearing from the gram not long after always left me with a weird feeling tbh.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.