New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is this witch trying to kid with her inspo posts. She has no job, must weigh at least 180kj stays up all night, can't get her massive body out of bed in the morning, talks about the gym but never goes, has a methhead, hoodrat, drug dealer, cheating girlfriend. Your kid is already fucked babe, poor thing doesn't stand a chance.
---
OMG thank you for bringing this up, but yes she has definitely lost heaps of weight!
Probably had surgery?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Probably had surgery?
If so, I definitely think that’s a good move. I know she’s all about body positivity and healthy at every size etc, but I really think there’s no denying that she was morbidly obese and was heading straight to an early grave. It would be hugely irresponsible of a doctor not to strongly recommend WLS to someone of that size.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
While scrolling Insta, I have come across a paid post by Ellie, despite unfollowing her about 6 months ago. I went in to hide the ad and from the options selected ‘about this account’ and it gives you the options to see what other ads she currently has running.

Influencers pushing their posts doesn’t sit well with me (especially when I have followed them in the past and unfollowed for a reason) but I thought it was an interesting feature for Insta to make available.

5D7ADCB0-E253-4F1D-BD49-8598C307DF6B.png

Reactions: 11
I usually criticise Elleherself but I saw someone asked why she wasn’t selling some of her clothes she was donating and she mentioned that some of them were from her partnership with Lorna Jane and so wasn’t really appropriate. I know this is basically normal person behaviour and we aren’t about praising influencers for doing the bare minimum but just wanted to mention it. Maybe because I’ve been deep in the Simone thread the last few days so my perception is warped 😂

Reactions: 15
If so, I definitely think that’s a good move. I know she’s all about body positivity and healthy at every size etc, but I really think there’s no denying that she was morbidly obese and was heading straight to an early grave. It would be hugely irresponsible of a doctor not to strongly recommend WLS to someone of that size.
I would hope doctors aren’t fatphobic these days.

Reactions: 4
There’s a difference between being fatphobic and giving someone who is very very obese tools and options for them to live a healthier life and avoid further health complications.

I feel like I can kinda guess where you’re going with that comment and while I think the BMI calculator can get in the bin and that doctors have no right to tell those who are genuinely healthy but happen to weigh a lot due to muscle mass etc that they need to lose weight, but there’s also a point where they have a duty of care to their patients and helping them live lives that aren’t filled with obesity-related health issues is a huge part of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Megan Kerr has Lipoedma which is quite often misdiagnosed as obesity. How about we stop discussing anyone’s bodies because it’s gross. There’s problematic behavioir to be tattled on and critiquing people for being fat (or thin) ain’t it.

Reactions: 17
Oh my little child free hon, your chat is irrelevant to many people. And you need to just be ok with that. You sound like a Whiney little brat “why won’t people listen to meeeeee” vibes. Also, this is NOT good engagement stats lmao
I was just thinking this too? I expected her stats to be so much higher.

I had to block her from my feed as she kept turning up in my FY page, it was so annoying! She’s like a mosquito that pops up when you’re about to go to bed just to be irritating.

• Haha
I don’t think it’s really that simple. How do you just show up and start helping with the clean up? Especially with kids in tow. I know that Dr Morgan gives a lot of money to charity, so I’m sure there’s other ways these people have supported Hawke’s Bay in ways they can. Even just going there and supporting small businesses is helpful.
And also just because we don’t SEE it doesn’t mean it hasn’t happened. I can also bet on it that if they did go help and film and share it they’d be bitched about on here for it too

Reactions: 10
Unfortunately doctors are extremely fatphobic 😂 mine is a shocker. I have zero health issues but whenever I DO have something crop up it’s immediately “losing weight will help this” 🤦🏼‍♀️ it doesn’t even need to be linked to weight at all. He’s a dick but unfortunately changing doctors isn’t an option!

For anyone, not just Meghan, if they’re having weight loss surgery I genuinely hope they deal with the demons that got them to that weight in the first place otherwise it’s a waste of time and money.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I was just thinking this too? I expected her stats to be so much higher.

I had to block her from my feed as she kept turning up in my FY page, it was so annoying! She’s like a mosquito that pops up when you’re about to go to bed just to be irritating.
Her latest post is bizarre! Gosh, I have never once thought that they way I dress would promote questions about having kids.

Is it me or do other TCs find the attire a bit much for her daughters 3 year old birthday party?

I don't think she's heard about maternity wear there was sooo much she wore during that pregnancy that didn't fit one day it was a singlet that showed most of the bump and a mini skirt that you could almost see her flaps in and another time a mini dress you could nearly see her flaps aswell

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who is this witch trying to kid with her inspo posts. She has no job, must weigh at least 180kj stays up all night, can't get her massive body out of bed in the morning, talks about the gym but never goes, has a methhead, hoodrat, drug dealer, cheating girlfriend. Your kid is already fucked babe, poor thing doesn't stand a chance.
---

Probably had surgery?
Gonna be interesting to see how her son that lives with her turns out in comparison to the 2 that don’t. One of them only lasted a few weeks before moved back to Aus and one didn’t come at all..

Reactions: 6
Are they wearing those dresses seriously? Or was it a costume?
Im also keen to know what’s wrong with these dresses? They aren’t really my style and I don’t really wear dresses but I don’t see anything wrong with them? In fact they look very on trend?

Reactions: 13
Oh my little child free hon, your chat is irrelevant to many people. And you need to just be ok with that. You sound like a Whiney little brat “why won’t people listen to meeeeee” vibes. Also, this is NOT good engagement stats lmao
What annoys me about DD is that she didn’t happen to just be “cHilD fReE” and people liked it, she saw a gap and thought “hey I don’t have crotch goblins yet” and has tried WAAAAAY to hard to be THE child free “coNtEnT cReAToR” 🤢 it’s all so bleeping fake! People who are happy in their decisions to either have or not have kids don’t wank on about it each day. Guess what. I have kids and I still have child free weekends. Mind blowing!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.