Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
Yes! I said similar to my friend at the time. I found it so distasteful. It was no secret that Jacinda didn't think she would ever be a mother and he was having a go saying well now you are one yourself like mate, you have no idea of the journey any woman goes on to become a mother so stop your rude comments and assumptions.
Amen, he has no idea how pregnancy feels. He’s such a dick - look at how his sweet instagram idea morphed into a bunch of ads saying “Dear Frankie and Lulu, you know I love cocktails! Yay Liquorland!”
He’s a fucken toxic sellout who does nothing but pose for the gram. Vom

Reactions: 37

hashtagtea

I see Cherie, Brodie Kane and Morgan Edwards we’re all in Hawkes bay this weekend. I wish when people visited they would volunteer a few hours/a day to the cleanup effort. Does the rest of NZ not realise that there’s still months worth of work that needs doing.
I don’t think it’s really that simple. How do you just show up and start helping with the clean up? Especially with kids in tow. I know that Dr Morgan gives a lot of money to charity, so I’m sure there’s other ways these people have supported Hawke’s Bay in ways they can. Even just going there and supporting small businesses is helpful.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Influencer5019

In Jacinda Arderns speech leaving Parliament she talked about failed IVF. It immediately made me think of Love From Your Dad's post about the adoption laws which was full of assumptions about Jacinda and I really thought was disrespectful. Now we know she went through failed IVF can we just say: fuck you, Christian! You never experienced failed IVF, let alone it taking any impact on your body, so you can sit the fuck down and unpin your stupid post.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 30

whatsaninfluencer?

So Kelly from the LFYD family has a new job as an ECE teacher. She’ll be flat out settling to this position / getting to know children, families and the other teachers. Learning the NZ ECE curriculum, Te Whāriki, getting to know her key children - and all others in the centre, learning how to write learning stories in the Nz style, familiarising herself with programme planning, assessment and evaluation, learning all about the standards for the teaching profession and how to use in practice, undertaking teacher inquiry and goals—- the list could go on and on.
AND on top of that F and L are settling to this centre ( so will probably default to her as their key caregiver). And she drives them to the centre and had to settle them to their day.
wondering is she has to undertake au pair duties when home at the end of the day??? She’ll be shattered! Meanwhile, it’s all cocktails and Funtimes for Christian

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

magnoliab*tchin

Chatty Member
Far out the drama took a turn. Rough.
FFS why would she share this!!! Does she realise how fucking bad that makes her look? Putting internet drama and a relationship over her own son. This just breaks my heart. Imagine your own parent being too busy to acknowledge your birthday.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

Frankfacts

Cue bernadebt crying they have to move and the landlords won't let them have dogs.... renting and getting a dog 100% irresponsible. Shows how thick she is

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Ok, I’m team HM now😂😂😂😂

Her comment “I don’t care if she knows where I live” - good luck with the stairs and the cable car has a weight limit”…fucking deadddddddddd😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

ItsMe1983

MFM kids still use Gro-Clocks....Are you fucken kidding me?!?! Her daughter is now at intermediate and she still expects them, at their age, to work to a clock designed for toddlers? No wonder her kids have so many issues! Let the kids be kids and grow up at the normal pace....She is the one dumbing them down! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

thermominx

VIP Member
Elle herself showing easy keto snacks from countdown. Tone deaf. The prices on those items are high just for a snack! That chicken on the go is about $7-8. What about us poor people who have to shop at Postie!!! 😂😂
---
What’s she on about ? They are called fluffys everywhere? What’s this babycinno in aust mean?
Didn’t Kath take Epponnee-Raelene Kathleen Darlene Charlene Craig for a babycino at fountaingate?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

lovemesomegossip

I used to enjoy Bets and mostly still do. But saying New Zealanders dont give a fuck about her classes and she can't get us to sign up...the cheapest is $250. I can't afford bloody cauliflower so sure as fook am not paying $600 for a ganache class. Or $120 for a pencil drawing. Times are tough mate, times are tough.

Finau said she has gotten over 1000 new followers since the HM episode😂😂😂

Ummmmmm Social blade disagrees with that😝
I’m one of her follows and unfollows within 24 hours 😇

I followed for the tea and then realised she wasn’t someone I wanted to see on my feed every day. On top of that I got bored of the “I’m done talking about it - but here’s 20 more stories of me talking about it” and “we are adults, let’s act like adults” while continuing not to act like an adult. Oh and the gangster “imma bad bitch” kind of energy, talking in awkward slang.

I noped out of there REAL QUICK.

• Haha

hashtagtea

I would hope doctors aren’t fatphobic these days.
There’s a difference between being fatphobic and giving someone who is very very obese tools and options for them to live a healthier life and avoid further health complications.

I feel like I can kinda guess where you’re going with that comment and while I think the BMI calculator can get in the bin and that doctors have no right to tell those who are genuinely healthy but happen to weigh a lot due to muscle mass etc that they need to lose weight, but there’s also a point where they have a duty of care to their patients and helping them live lives that aren’t filled with obesity-related health issues is a huge part of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Brilliant Emily Writes 👏👏👏👏👏 I don't follow Simone but have a nosey at her thread on here and nearly puked at her spiel yesterday 🙄🤢 trouble is even though Emily is bang on it won't change the perfect Simone 🤮 such a false POS 🙄🤦‍♀️
This is a great comment on Simone’s post, but she hasn’t engaged with it at all. Actually surprised Simone left it up to be honest. Note above LFYDs posted about how hard parenting is 🤢 yes must be sooooooo hard with your au pair who did most of the parenting Christian.

Attachments

• Heart

letitrip

Tarryn Donaldson … too sore to look after her sick child but suddenly absolutely fine to go to a concert and get fucked up
She is a disgraceful mother

• Angry
  • Wow