New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We get it Makaia. Your mate has a tesla 😂
---
Did anyone else think this was a weird place
To take two babies? On a long weekend in the school holidays , it’s not really an age appropriate activity , and you pay for an hour with a lot of older kids. I kept looking to see ad as
It seems a really odd choice

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Omg I this annoyed me so much. And her making excuses “oh it’s cos she never goes anywhere”

im sure she’s reading and will spin this into a personal attack but idc. Teach her not to. Or teach her to pick something up, show you, and then put it back.

Imagine the witch session she would have if it was her store and someone else’s kids

apoken as someone who has raised not one but THREE 2 year olds, and worked in retail
Honestly just cant believe she didnt finish this story with someone giving her “the look” or saying something snarky to her. It’s like she forgot thats her whole thing, people negatively commenting on her parenting/outfit/hair/what shes buying completely out of the blue.

Then the story about using the employee at the food court to teach her kids to say thanks “this lady is paid to clean up after us so we should say thank yiu” just sounds sooooo bad.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Honestly just cant believe she didnt finish this story with someone giving her “the look” or saying something snarky to her. It’s like she forgot thats her whole thing, people negatively commenting on her parenting/outfit/hair/what shes buying completely out of the blue.

Then the story about using the employee at the food court to teach her kids to say thanks “this lady is paid to clean up after us so we should say thank yiu” just sounds sooooo bad.
I thought that thanking the lady was making it sound like she was their slave or maid or something 😬😳 it was pretty cringy....

I feel wherever Renee goes she is just ott looking for people to say or do something to her so she can jump on them and explain how her kids never go anywhere so how would they know 🤷‍♀️ always with the dramas. Imagine seeing her in the wild?? 😬

Reactions: 4
I see Alana Cronin hasn’t tagged Simmo for a while. So was she the one who said she wouldn’t work with brands if Alana was working with them too? What would Simmos bead be with her. Apart
From her not fitting the Biege fake aesthetic Simmo aspires too.
I thought it was Simone but looks like they are stl "friends". What threat could Alana be🤷.

Then I thought it was Elle-herself. But Alana is Elles 70kg weight loss poster girl and works for WElle club. Scamone and Elle-herself do very similar posts, selling their children's images for $, promoting resets with a list you can screenshot or print to make sure you get it right each week.

Reactions: 2
Mandy Duncan partnering with farmers is such a bad match. As if she would actually wear the jeans or jackets she has advertised recently. She takes a photo and then makes it so dark you can barely see the clothes. I don’t think farmers matches her Range Rover aesthetic.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Mandy Duncan partnering with farmers is such a bad match. As if she would actually wear the jeans or jackets she has advertised recently. She takes a photo and then makes it so dark you can barely see the clothes. I don’t think farmers matches her Range Rover aesthetic.
It’s the same as TD promoting the Pullman. Why? Also promoting a package deal where her oldest is counted as an adult so not free! No where does she mention age criteria. Once again, these influencers just twirling and turning but showing no substance to their ad. TD a bit like Simone, getting her free weekend away and not actually exploring anywhere else but inside the room 🤣

Reactions: 7
I thought it was Simone but looks like they are stl "friends". What threat could Alana be🤷.

Then I thought it was Elle-herself. But Alana is Elles 70kg weight loss poster girl and works for WElle club. Scamone and Elle-herself do very similar posts, selling their children's images for $, promoting resets with a list you can screenshot or print to make sure you get it right each week.
Yeah I had a look too Alana said whoever it was had removed her from viewing their stories and as a follower , but was still following them . Who else could it be? She worships Elle and Simmo

Reactions: 1
It’s the same as TD promoting the Pullman. Why? Also promoting a package deal where her oldest is counted as an adult so not free! No where does she mention age criteria. Once again, these influencers just twirling and turning but showing no substance to their ad. TD a bit like Simone, getting her free weekend away and not actually exploring anywhere else but inside the room 🤣
It was the pitiful attempt to eat those desserts. The tiny amount on the spoon and over emphasis on eating it for me 😂😂
---
I don’t get how anyone still follows her? What does she contribute?
She’s got quite trashy huh. Clinging to some form of youth and trying to be relevant. All the tattoos , the partying, the young men

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I don’t get Christie Christie aka Skete.

She is trying to be relevant? She isn’t poor. Two overseas holidays in the space of a year, a brand new home and a trip up North…..yet here she is making out like she’s povo and seeking new ways to be better with money? Maybe it’s her Aaaaaa Deeeeee H deeeeeee. She’s bleeping manic

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but NZ girl Bailey Scarlett, seems to live in Bali most of the time, what happened to her son? I take it he lives with someone else does anyone know? I remember she did used to post him but now nothing and she hangs with Dan Bilzerian

It was the pitiful attempt to eat those desserts. The tiny amount on the spoon and over emphasis on eating it for me 😂😂
---

She’s got quite trashy huh. Clinging to some form of youth and trying to be relevant. All the tattoos , the partying, the young men
The excess food! I bet they didn’t eat all of it either. Seemed like a lot of food and some I doubt the kids would have even tried.

Did anyone see Christine philippas Instagram story the other night ? She got asked why she wanted to be an InFlUeNcEr or something and she said because she wanted to get free tit!!!
I’ve decided she gets her own thread now she’s pissed me well off, anyone else ?
She’s in aus but she’s from NZ

Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but NZ girl Bailey Scarlett, seems to live in Bali most of the time, what happened to her son? I take it he lives with someone else does anyone know? I remember she did used to post him but now nothing and she hangs with Dan Bilzerian
Wow I looked at hers and Dan’s page and that’s a rabbit hole I don’t want to go down 😂 I forgot about him - looks like an absolute douche

• Haha
Wow I looked at hers and Dan’s page and that’s a rabbit hole I don’t want to go down 😂 I forgot about him - looks like an absolute douche
I immediately assume that anyone who hangs out with him is a sex worker 😬 don’t ask me why, it’s probably something I made up and ran with 😂

No, he lives in Bali, she moved him there so she didn’t have to share custody with his dad because he got a new girlfriend. I’m friends with one of her old best friends. I take it a lot of Nannie’s care for him and he goes to school in Bali too. Also she’s a crappy human, like next level disgusting. Only became well known when she lied about being drugged at a Justin beiber model event. My friend has an AVO on her which she was facing charges for breeching.
---
We get it Makaia. Your mate has a tesla 😂
---
Did anyone else think this was a weird place
To take two babies? On a long weekend in the school holidays , it’s not really an age appropriate activity , and you pay for an hour with a lot of older kids. I kept looking to see ad as
It seems a really odd choice
I don’t think that’s weird I’ve taken my son (1) and he LOVED it. They have an under 4 area which is quiet. It’s a cool place.
---
I immediately assume that anyone who hangs out with him is a sex worker 😬 don’t ask me why, it’s probably something I made up and ran with 😂
That’s a fair assumption

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I hadn't heard of Dan before so went to have a look. Ewwww. How is he so loaded and like Hugh Hefner? Yuck. I don't understand how beautiful women sleep with these men. Even with my eyes shut I couldn't do it 😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.